youtube.com/watch?v=eCkBdziK5RM

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>80% divorce rate highest in Europe
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim
> Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
> Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
> Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.

russians love nigger culture

where's the chocolate bunny?

THIS fuck Russia and all the putin bots

>Russians
>of blacks
This sorta implies what Russians arent niggers

We don't have any, even in Moscow I see like 2 in a month, but I also leave near most popular mall.
Also we had one black artist like 5 years ago but he disappeared pretty quickly.

they has the gay

>We don't have any, even in Moscow I see like 2 in a month
How's that possible? I see like one a day.

>I see like one a day.
Stop looking in the mirror, Ivan.

I thought Russia had laws against sexualizing little kids and gay propaganda? This is pushing the envelope..

he only leaves his home at night

Dunno, maybe I just missing them but I see them mostly in subway, I don't see them that much at the mall though it's probably biggest one in Moscow and there is always lots of people.
Maybe there is more of them near some universities but I don't go there. Never seen black in my university thought.

This is not Russia.

My bad. Where they from?

Ukraine.

Based as long as they wear MAGA hats.

Tell your wife to stop inviting them

yeah go figure. Western culture whoring out more people starting at childhood. One thing great about Russia is their intolerance of it.

>He forgot about t.a.t.u
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

Never heard of them. How was that legal?

>t. 14 year old mongrel

DELETE THIS

t. Mossad seeing if their work in USA and Europe will be viable in Russia

Oh yeah, and don't forget they imported blacks for basketball teams

Wtf are you talking about? Where did you get this impression of Russia?

They look soft compared to Russian men.

Gee I don't know...

>talking about degeneracy propaganda on russian tv
there is the reason why half of our population spending their time on the internet instead of in front of the box

could you kindly take back the cuck you supported and stop inflow of muslim economic migrants inside of our nations.

i have a russian immigrant (decades ago) coworker. He visits his hometown every few years. he describes how outside of touristy cities that its absolutely a shithole and he has to purposely wear worn down, locally made clothes to hide his origins. He says all the officials are corrupt and he has another relative sew money into his pants when he travels so he can get it to them without being stolen.
The guy is not very smart at all but he knows that we have it extremely good here in the US.
Anyways, his opinion on blacks is that they are lazy pieces of shit. Says that over there they call them "Charnies" (He pronounces it like the word Charred).
That's all I got.

I wonder if it could be because the entire fuckin western world has sanctions against them for retarded reasons, forcing them to do business with arabs and orientals. Simply because they have a different way of governing...hmm..