BASED TRANNIES AM I RIGHT 'PEDES?

Is /r/The_Donald proof that the liberals have won the culture war?

>antifa/democrats are the REAL RACISTS/FASCISTS
>ugh the regressive left are so homophobic and transphobic
>we conservatives are the true tolerant progressives
>anyone can be american as long as they like the constitution

The modern right-wing are slaves to liberal approval, they BEG for liberals to like them so badly
Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3TE4fu5btg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because all opposition is controlled opposition. Reform cannot come from within the system. Burn it down, start again.

The_Donald purge when?

It was purged last year when cis_white_male was forced out

This is great.

The Democrats are the REAL transphobes.

So fucking based

This manufactured war between the sub-plebbits trying to act like each other just to get Sup Forums to fight their battles for them is getting really fucking old.

They were always idiots anyways, right? Just like trump they were ((shilled)) into normality.

C'est la Vie

or should I say

هكذا الحياة

trannies are the worst. They actually believe in their heads they're some other sex.... Yes, because your neural brain network can suddenly change to that of a womans... Same thing with their body parts their born with. No matter what they do to themselves physically they'll always think like a man. No wonder so many of them kill themselves

Hey fellow MAGAPEDES, I just let a nigger fuck my wife, can we give my wife and her bull a round of applause? Now we all know the demonKKKrats are the REAL racists!

Lmao that pic

>>>/reddit/

MAGA BLACK BROS!

You can never shape the path of history by being a reactionary.

I hate this "pede" shit

Reddit is a lefty site. Posting those pics IS a solid source of salt generation.

I understand the long term goals of ethnic nationalists, but you are putting up too little too late. Now theyres only a war to salvage the country, and that takes diplomacy.

explain more,how was it forced out?

shouldnt have racemixed with reddit then

>Texas vet trannypede
>vet trannypede
>vet tranny
>trannypede
>tranny
>pede
>Reddit

what the hell is wrong with you nazis? don't you support getting fucked in the ass by a nigger?

can someone who speaks reddit explain what the "pede" suffix means

absolute cancer

The Left and Right are false paradigms.
There is only Globalism and Nationalism.
Take this meme and tell others.

they call themselves centipedes based on a hype video of Trump "BTFO"ing republicans during the primaries that featured the song 'centipede' by knife party

thats kinda weird

Who's going to tell the trannies that the truth is, nobody hates them? Nobody cares enough about their existence to hate them.

As a libertarian they are a-ok in my book as long as they're not commies.

well said.

they want to change things by permanently playing defense. they're conservatives just the same as conservatives have always been.

based black man

>A mediocre for people who love their country but cant shake the Pavlovian Racist = Bad Sexist = Bad ----phobic = Bad
Its like that kid who tried too hard to fit in but was a nark when you actual let him in on the fun

Most of these so called conservatives voted Obama twice and like Trump because he doesn't give a fuck. So they spend all day praising fags and trannies.

You can't win an election with pol ideology. Td overcompensates to play politics and torpedo lefty narratives. That's literally the only reason the sub exists.
You wanna see what happens when you run on pol ideology look at Le Pen. You lose badly.
So yes, we lost the culture war long ago. I thought this was obvious. The red pill is realizing this and seeing just how far degeneracy has seeped into our society.

What is wrong with the line of thinking that democrats are the real racists?

Reddit made td confirm or get banned so certain types of threads and certain mods were eliminated

For being ardently anti-plebbit you pseudo oldfags sure seem to frequent it and post a bunch of screenshots from your last visit

Maybe you should stay there and take these shitpost threads to /r/politics where they belong

>lepen
>pol ideology
please

>that fucking shirt
Cringing over here, guys

They have no idea that we created them.

I imagine it's a bit like having a faggot as a son

I am so disappoint

Well if you havent noticed most of us on this site are right wingers and coincedentally we also believe the world would be a niggers and muslims didnt exist

Somebody get this patriot a cuckshed!

>OMG GUYS LOOK, REDDIT IS ACTING LIKE REDDIT
why do we need this thread 10 times a day?

>No true polack
She openly stated she wanted immigrants out and fags to fuck off. That's as close as you're going to get. And they buried her for it. Pol knew the second she brought fags into it she'd lost.

This all started by the retards in here spamming their shitty memes and praising pepe as a god. I have no doupt in my mind that even though the meme started for fun the majority of morons in here actually believe it

Not as bad as fat guys with undercuts and thor hammer necklaces who call themselves fashy on twitter

depends on whose definition of "racist" you're using and how technically you're interpreting it

Why do they always post the same 3 pics?

At least get some new material.

What about when they try to turn children into trannies? These people will never stop...

Overall they're harmless though. At least there is some alternative narrative to the globalist shilling on the rest of plebbit.

Enough with these plebbit threads.

OP, you're a faggot. I left you a little something in the Options box. Hope it doesn't ruin your day too much.

commercial potential > made up "morals" and "rights"

>Cringing over here, guys
you're missing the point caused me to cringe
which then caused me to cringe at myself

goddamn liberal postmodernism bullshit

Agreed. There's an argument to be made that homosex (while degenerate) is part and parcel of being a human, that sexual kinks and fetishes are all part of human nature (again, still degenerate and society should try to suppress it, at least to the bedroom and not normalize it).

Wanting to be something you're not capable of being is entirely retarded, however and should be treated for what it is: genuine mental illness.

Why does this come as a shock? It's fucking reddit. The_Donald is literally just a cesspool of slightly right of center sjw faggots who are just as tied to identity politics and such cancers as the left. I can guarantee that they will start parading and advocating for pedophilia, bestiality, etc to show how "accepting" they are.

the_donald is fine. some of the opinions posted there are more mainstream than we generally see here, but overall they tend to be on the same page

they provide a counter narrative to the shit that is constantly (and artificially) posted to the front of reddit, and that can only be a good thing

its interesting that the're a flood of posts trying to demonise t_d on Sup Forums though. almost like someone is trying to play divide and rule...

ps sage

>if you dont love trannies and niggers youre just a divisive shareblue shill

you. have. to. go. back

>milk with sushi

I h8 normies

It's a political tool to get people to the Right.
Hey, retard OP, did you know that telling people that the elite Jews are a part of a Satanic cult who sacrifice children and control the world's power by making people faggot niggers isn't exactly the most effective way to attract Redditors to join the Right?
Fucking retard.
The_Donald'ers may act like faggots, but they serve a very important role in attracting manpower to the Right. The subtle and small redpills.

fucking cancer.
reddit also steals Sup Forums's organic memes and then overuse them and actually use them irl to the point of completely oblivious faggotry

In not fat, nor am I into "fashy" clothing. I just think trannies are mentally ill and shouldn't be encouraged. They are constantly giving up cultural ground to the other side, which makes the more redpilled of us feel like they are controlled opposition. Also, you have to admit, t_d is heavy in the cringe department.

I guess that's what you have to do to try to win the youth "culture war". Just keep it on plebbit because we like to organize actual ideas on Sup Forums. Also, stop mentioning Sup Forums all over the normie net please. Thank you.

Why the fuck are you faggots so obsessed with reddit? You're like a bunch of fucking beta losers stalking facebook pictures of your crush who doesn't even know you exist. And for the shilling cunts who keep making these threads, fuck off. We hate reddit. We have always hated reddit. We will always hate reddit. We don't need you to remind us constantly of how shitty it is. Please die, thank you.

lol, just lol if you think t_d is the worst place on reddit for tranny love

the leaf never said that?

brb putting that on a sandwich board and parading around Times Square

In addition, of all the possible things to attack, the Jews, the Democrats, the media, you decide to attack a large Republican online community instead.
But I'm sure that the OP isn't a liberal, Jew shill to begin with.

What the hell is a pede?

Wasn't specifically created to contain off topic shitpost threads like this?

You don't have to go that far, but people do need to understand the Jewish problem.

and how would you know that

no the leaf just seems to think that t_d is a mouthpiece for progressivism, which is clearly retarded

lmao rekt

how would you think that i'm wrong?

Lol gotta love plebbit Jesus Christ man. Makes the argument that if the Holocaust was 100% how they say it happened why would they make it illegal to question stronger.

>Subversion - the post
You do realize the right is accepting of anyone that aligns themselves with it. The left are the intolerant ones. If you even question their ideology, they cast you out and mark you for death. At least the right won't hunt you down and try killing you for simply disagreeing.

Funny how the left is so intolerant, despite claiming to be the all-forgiving and all-accepting, morally-superior intellectuals. They're so quick to judge and ostracize. Meanwhile the trannies and fags that dare point out the flaws of the left are kicked out and called traitors or uncle toms - LITERAL NAZIS. They come to us because they know we're the lesser evil and we will accept them for the most part.

The left has become worse than what they hate, at this point. They are the downfall of civilization, a threat to democracy, and a decline in society and humanity. This is no simple "no u" post. This is the truth that I have seen with my own eyes, as a former leftist and communist. The cognitive dissonance that runs rampant on the left must cease immediately before we descend into an actual civil war and the antifa LARPers will not survive. I do not want this, I do not think the KKK, Nazi, or Helicopter posters actually want this either. I think we'd all much rather get along, instead of killing one another... But if it came to blows, the left is already a rabid, wounded animal and we all know what happened at the end of Ol' Yeller.

It is.

They love muslims, trannies, etc. as long as they vote republican.

Guess what the progressive left is all about? Loving trannies, muslims, spics etc. as long as they continue to vote leftist.

Its two sides of the exact same coin and its pathetic

They shadowban any dissent of posters, trump, and especially mods. Anything remotely hinting the jq is immediately removed. They are completely locked down at this point.

The rest of Reddit makes fun of them for saying they're "the last bastion of free speech" and they're right. T_D is making a fool of itself on Reddit.

So what if they nuke it? It will be the end of Reddit and they will scatter throughout the universe and likely become more redpilled.

They are cuckholds.

That's too good to be a redditor. It's gotta be a shit post

lol the top stickied post on t_d right now is bashing muslims you inbred leaf halfwit

do you want me to make a thread right now of a snackbar in a MAGA hat and watch it get 8000 upvotes and the thread be filled with DONT WE HAVE THE BEST MUSLIMS?

Yes, so what? It's a single person-single vote democratic system. This is politics.
Not to mention, the Republicans get shit on for being racists. It helps to remove that image to be more appealing especially on Reddit.
Although The_D is certainly not a "Bastion of Free Speech," that subreddit is heavily shilled, brigaded, and surrounded by feral liberals. This has resulted in a tightly moderated subreddit.

>t. Goodgoy™ award winner

Why wouldn't you wanna applaud the subversion of other cultures? Do you not wanna be the jew?

Has it ever occured to you that republicans get shit on for being racist because they are racist?

look at this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3TE4fu5btg

a naturalised muslim of the non-snackbar variety who supports a ban on more muslims entering is a pretty powerful propaganda piece, you idiot

I would enjoy that a great deal.

If that doesn't work (it might). You could always say "How bout a hand for our SUNNI Muslims? Non-violent and based. You are honorary pedes! Praise Allah!" And I promise you it will work.

Sup Forums gets 300+ replies on "White women love black cock" threads.

its not subversion its concession.

>Sup Forums
>republican

Hello shill.

oh so this is why the donald is hated