>>124835191

Because Turkey got a free pass because of NATO.

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.ankara.edu.tr/dergi/tybook/14/Jacob_M_Landau.pdf
theguardian.com/books/2001/feb/26/extract.features11
kypros.org/CyprusPanel/cyprus/missing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xxQSHofz_bk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they weren't redpilled on sandniggers when it happened.

>Why was this allowed?
I wonder (((why)))

>Allowed

You have to be aware that Turkish Republic is founded by its own people's merit and fighting will despite the European objection.

>Turkish Republic is founded by its own people's merit
hahahahahahahaha

Cockroaches are relentless. You can't even nuke them.

>What is Turkish war of independence

Already accept it, Europeans have no power here.

>We are a nation-state of the Turkish people
>We are also OSMANS N SHEEIT
Which is it?

I'm assuming you were talking about the creation of the puppet state in North Cyprus, not 1922

Leave

Turkish independence is taken by blood. It's not granted by some European power. (this word is for Greeks)

first time I'm seeing this spicy meme

Cam'on what they're is bunch of leaches who love playing royal to both sides

"independance" from what, your own shitty empire and now you've sold your soul to a made up religion of a kiddy fucker?

Well done turkey, keep proving yourselves to be filthy useless cunts.

The only puppet state in Cyprus is the Southern Greek State. You are the prostitutes for Jewish EU and a money laundering center for Jewish Russian oligarchs.

Northern Turkish state is a free state.

wow this much butthurt. we already claimed half of your island, in next 10 years we will annex other half including you :))

I am refering to your stated goal of mantaining a Turkish nation-state, while at the same time aggressively and TRANSPARENTLY invading Greek islands in some attempt to boost your pride about the empire you rebelled against.

Wait, does this mean Turkey has butt rape sex with Cyprus?

It shouldn't be, fuck the roaches, I say use the idf outside of Israel for once and help our trade partner Cyprus in cooperation with Greece and fuck the roaches out this island.

Because the Americans only care about one thing, themselves, and turkey was an ally.

Fuck turkey, such a shit nation, bomb them and liberate the north

You ask that loaded question to me as if I'm in charge of making the Turkey's policy.

If It was up to me I'd try to have good relations with our neighbours, including Greeks.

However Greek Cypriots deserved what was coming at them.Turkish armed forces in Cyprus prevented a Srebenica-like massacre there.

Contributing

armenian genocide

US objected the Turkish operation.

President Johnson sent a strong worded letter to Turkey's Prime Minister in 1964, this actually postponed the military landing for ten years. And after the Turkish landing, US sanctioned Turkey for 6 years.

politics.ankara.edu.tr/dergi/tybook/14/Jacob_M_Landau.pdf

So you should keep your mouth shut on the things you have no clue about. This is what I hate about westerners the most, you talk despite that you know nothing about the subject.

>Turkish armed forces in Cyprus prevented a Srebenica-like massacre there.
Yes, instead you commited the massacre here

seeing Turks trying to convince themselves that they didnu nuffin is just sad

You live in peace thanks to Turkish Attila operation and the following population exchange. otherwise there would be huge change of you dying in an inter-communal violence. Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots are not killing each other since 1974

>You live in peace thanks to Turkish Attila operation and the following population exchange.
Yeah let's forget the massacres, the rapes and the forced displacements of all Cypriots' homes both Greek and Turkish. Also the migration of Turks from Anatolia to the north. Everything's all right now!

you fucking retard

US objected at first but then after Makarios denied the US of having a base here that's when they plotted both the coup and the invasion.

theguardian.com/books/2001/feb/26/extract.features11

>Yeah let's forget the massacres,

A fiction by Jewish Media and Greek Media

>Rapes

Pure Black Propaganda. Such things were spreaded to cause a breakdown in Greek so they would join the fight, however the war was already lost for Greeks.

>Forced displacements of all Cypriots' homes both Greek and Turkish

Blame the ENOSIS supporters, EOKA and Greek Irredentists for this failure. Turks on the island fought for their existence & survival.

> Also the migration of Turks from Anatolia to the north. Everything's all right now!

Look who's talking, You have sold your soul to the Globalist German scum and Russian Oligarchs.

Cyprus wanted the British to leave, so we did, then Turkey invaded because Cyprus was a joke of a nation, the Turks only stopped when they reached the British base

also the POW which many were sent to Adana and some were never seen again.
kypros.org/CyprusPanel/cyprus/missing.html

Nobody will forget
Nothing is forgotten.

because turks are subhuman and will always take advantage on a country in turmoil to invade, as they have done for a thousand years now.

>this entire post
fucking pathetic, your entire argument revolves to "lol didn't happen" even though there's plenty of proof of the barbaric behaviour the Turkish troops commited
youtube.com/watch?v=xxQSHofz_bk

>lol blame EOKA
once again shifting blame because Turks can't admit when they did wrong, I like how you're forgetting that TMT did the same shit to us and even commited false flags so they could shift the blame against us

>You have sold your soul to the Globalist German scum and Russian Oligarchs.
How ironic, your country cucked out to Erdogan and you also suck both American and Russian cocks while then playing tough.

Idk why they wanted it to begin with. Is it really worth it?

do you even know there was a coup and their intention was to merge with greece
im not even talking about the massacares and enclaves before that

So many roaches on this thread, we need an exterminator

>Turks on the island fought for their existence & survival.

Turks have a right to neither.

>>Yeah let's forget the massacres,
>A fiction by Jewish Media and Greek Media
of course, the turks never were bloodthirsty murderers, it's not like they are responsible for almost 20 recognized genocides, they would never commit attrocities
>>Rapes
>Pure Black Propaganda. Such things were spreaded to cause a breakdown in Greek so they would join the fight, however the war was already lost for Greeks.
of course, the turks never were bloodthirsty murderers, it's not like they are responsible for almost 20 recognized genocides, they would never commit attrocities
>>Forced displacements of all Cypriots' homes both Greek and Turkish
>Blame the ENOSIS supporters, EOKA and Greek Irredentists for this failure. Turks on the island fought for their existence & survival.
a nation of 80% greek majority wanted to unite with greece, what a radical idea to the turk huh
>> Also the migration of Turks from Anatolia to the north. Everything's all right now!
>Look who's talking, You have sold your soul to the Globalist German scum and Russian Oligarchs.
said the person who sold his soul to the US and the sole reason why his country still exists is because the UK didn't want Russia to hold both sides of the aegean

When the Cyprus state was formed in 1955, Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots had a population of 20% and 80% respectively. However Greeks got buttmad when Turkish Cypriots were given duties in this newly formed state by the ratio of 33% - 66% and they started killing Turks and British in the island.

>Turks have a right to neither.

This attitude is the reason why people get genocided by Turks. You can even see the butthurt in this very thread.

If Turkey tries any more invasions, they're gonna have NATO and EU up their ass
Reclaim of North Cyprus when?

you should be thankful that you still draw breath

>Turks on the island fought for their existence & survival.
It literally wasn't even theirs to begin with, you bootleg mongolian

three hundred thousand settlers supposedly have 'rights' to cyprus.
they have as much 'right' as jews do to israel.

turk said so itself, turkey is founded on 'fighting spirit', just the sort that calls for total massacre of the enemy when you can do it, and crying to anyone who'll listen about tewwibwe oppweshun when you get the same treatment.

gas is what they deserve, they have a 'right' to as much zyklon b as their lungs can hold.

These stories are fiction. We are good people. It's not that hard to get along well with Turks.

But such attitudes get you genocided. for example.

you genocided more than 100 million indians and took their land. so what you stupid amerinigger?

Look who's talking about genocides you fucking roach. But I'll do what you guys do.

We killed no natives. It's a myth

>It's not that hard to get along well with Turks

Yeah you only have to be forcibly converted to Islam, make your last name end in "oglu" or be killed by the happy Turkish folk

You have already tried that in 1922 and failed. You along with Frenchies and Greeks, got your ass kicked.

>amerifat talking about land ownership

>Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots had a population of 20% and 80% respectively.
Wrong, it was around 85% for us and 15% for them. So basically they were even less than 1/5th of the island!

>However Greeks got buttmad when Turkish Cypriots were given duties in this newly formed state by the ratio of 33% - 66%
You said it yourself, how is it fair to give the turkish Cypriots 1/3rd of the power when they were less of 1/5 of the population? Not to mention that they stepped down from the government themselves by their own will because we couldn't find an agreement anywhere with our current system.

>and they started killing Turks and British in the island.
Bullshit, The Turkish Cypriots were much better organised through TMT than us who only had small groups.

American butthurt knows no bounds.

We weren't even in a conflict, the relentless autism is just staggering.

This guy from Cyprus I met told me it's the greeks' fault

>Those stories are fiction
>My great grandparents' families were sold to slavery and/or murdered by Ataturk and his dogs
I genuinely wish cancer upon your kids. I want your baby son to die painfully and slowly in your arms.

Give the Greeks Anatolia back, then talk shit, you honorless scum

If he blames Greece only then he's an AKELite (commie)

We got your back non Turk Cyprus.

We kill Turks together, REMOVE TURK! REMOVE TURK, TURK IS WORST STINK SMELL!

His kids are born into a Turkish household, do they really need cancer after that?

Fuck off malaka, if your wishes were worth shit true you wouldn't be a cheap prostitute destination for turks and a german protectorate. Fucking kek.

Turkroaches belong in the oven

You need to move your head away from Irredentist Greek sources and Jewish guided western media lies if you really want to be objective on the subject.

>I genuinely wish cancer upon your kids. I want your baby son to die painfully and slowly in your arms.

Hey greek Bro, I hope you live a happy and prosperious life. I won't wish anything bad for you and your family.

>But such attitudes get you genocided.

this comically overinflated sense of pride in a nation which has done nothing to warrant it besides being justly despised is why nobody wants to 'get along' with you.

nobody wants anything to do with turks, the moment they know what you are actually like.

>what about

americans know they are shit, and are reminded of it constantly.
turks on the other hand are worse than shit, but somehow think they are gold, a real first rate people.

the more you deny your fecal nature, the more you will be reminded.

I, too, wish suffering and death upon all Ottomans.

lel no stay mad boi

>tfw to intelligent to listen to any media except Turkish media

If we were really bad people as portrayed by some users here, Greeks would cease to exist after living under Turkish rule for more than 500 years.

However I don't blame them. I rather blame Lord Byron and Jews.

They'res a reason why literally no country likes Turkey (with the exception of the roach diaspora)

Because eternal anglo

>we failed

*the soviets stopped us

>a cheap prostitute destination for turks

sexless turklets go to ukrostan like every other subhuman rat who can't get laid does.

>You need to move your head

how about you move yours for a change you spastic?
Rather than only ever reading propaganda leaflets reminding you how everyone who ever had a problem with holy and perfect turkey is a jew-greek-armenian.

you 'people' constantly tell others to adjust their perceptions while remaining staunchly obstinate, entertaining no ideas except those that come out of your own arse mouths. and you wonder why people hate you.

i second the greek - i hope your parents, siblings, the children you won't have, i hope you see them rotting while they are still alive, and know that you can do nothing to help them.

>cheap prostitute destination
>cheap
> c h e a p

got any places to recommend?

>inb4 dude Mykonos lmao

boşuna cevap yazmayın dostlar.
epey bir zamandır bu siteye göz atıyorum.
uzun tartışmalara da girdim.
adamların kendilerinden olmayanı anlamak gibi bir derdi yok.
en bariz delili getirseniz bile kafalarını çevirirler.
he deyin geçin.
boşuna da adamları braraya gtirmeyin.
biz sözümüzü sahada söyleriz.
zaten orada da onlar kaçıyorlar genellikle..

Are you retarded or something? If it wasn't for europeans syria would be either a puppet state of turkey or just apart of turkey

>Why was this allowed?

Read the fucking Wiki article, idiot and put this in > James Callaghan later disclosed that U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger "vetoed" at least one British military action to pre-empt the Turkish landing.

>for you, countryman

Day of 4th IMF economical assistance programme when?

> i hope your parents, siblings, the children you won't have, i hope you see them rotting while they are still alive, and know that you can do nothing to help them.
thx m8 that will totally happen now that you wished that

>i second the greek - i hope your parents, siblings, the children you won't have, i hope you see them rotting while they are still alive, and know that you can do nothing to help them.

I hope you have a rich, happy, healty and prosperous life with your family.

>If we were really bad people as portrayed by some users here

if the raj was as bad as turklets and wogs bla bla bla...
you needed them for taxes.

'look how merciful we are! we didn't even kill all of you! see? we're brothers! its the judaeo-anglo-franco-armeno-russo-greco-assyro-kurdo-arabo-germano-byron plot to divide us!'

Because it stopped the cypriots from paying attention to the bits of the island we own.

>Might makes right!
Okay lol *Ottoman Empire, Turkish control of Cyprus*
>w-well that doesn't c-count fucking r-roaches

I don't like turks as much as the next guy but you faggots are so hypocritical sometimes it's baffling.

>they didn't care enough to respond

as i said - i wish the utmost pain on you, your family, and your entire nation.
just know that every terrible thing that happens to you is deserved, as are all the mundane hardships that accompany 'living' in turkey.

Feck off trying to blame us, stinky Turk.

>Turks
>Deserving Oxygen
>Deserving clay
They deserve only the right to die. GET OUT YOUR CANS OF RAID!

Why didn't greece deploy troops to help defend the island?

Lazy, eating Gyros and gambling.

Muslims gonna Muslims. Seriously if you look at the history of Islam it's full of Muslims stealing from non-Muslims and even other Muslim tribes, all the way back to Mohammed's tribe.

Hatay 1938, stolen clay, dubious referendum
Varlik Vargesi, steal money from Christians, steal their Greek/Armenian businesses
Cypus - Steal Christian clay

It's what Muslims do, they raid and pillage.

Because that would turn a limited conflict into a full scale war between Turkey & Greece.

Despite the some ramblings here, Greeks are sensible people in general. I like them. And they know such war won't have a winner.

ah i can feel the pain right now i think im being killed by the eternal anglo that is the plight of this world pls help me
i cant even get serious with you because i know no matter how valid my arguments would be, your hate would overcome your logic and start casting black magic on me

Anglos sponsored TMT, gave us a totally unfair constitution, divide and conquer, etc

>you live in "peace" because we invaded your clay and brutally suppressed anyone that would fight until they lost the will to do so while the rest of the world looked the other way because muh proximity to Russia.

Thanks mehmet.

I was reading the wiki article OP posted and it seems that at the time of the first landings both cyprus and greece were controlled by political parties that believed cyprus was part of greece, it seems kind of illogical that greece didn't do anything

Because of NATO. Greece was a USA puppet.

>valid my arguments

turks believe everything they say carries unconditional validity.

>hate would overcome

i'm stating a fact. what you make of it doesn't matter to me, but the fact is i would laugh if i knew you were dying in pain.

i really don't want to hear your highly legitimate arguments, from bumpkin academics dredged up from the lowest depths of the nationalist turk academia. don't bother.

ooh my! i feel so insulted! i'm not being honoured with a response from a fucking turk!
again, totally overinflated sense of pride.

Greece, as a NATO country, being invaded by another NATO country, expected fucking NATO to do something about it.

>being invaded by another NATO country, expected fucking NATO to do something about it.

Cyprus was independent, not part of Greece.

It was entirely owned by the Anglo 1878–1960.

>10 years we will annex

You couldn't annex a kindergarten. The Kurdish female brigade are constantly kicking your ass.

>turks believe everything they say carries unconditional validity.
see i did not even say a fact but you already assumed that its wrong i wonder how people like you with this much hypocrisy can survive without being killed
> i would laugh if i knew you were dying in pain.
you are so miserable that i would adcise you to kill yourself but dont do that because that would save you from living your miserable life

Turkish people are so retarded because they're talking about annexing countries as theirs is falling apart and they're pissing off all the people they need to like them

I truly don't hate blacks, they simply have low iqs, the same for Arabs their religion is the only issue, abbos are harmless. But Turks are the only people I truly want to be exterminated fully.

I'm wishing to live in peace with our Greek neighbours. A Turkish-Greek conflict will only benefit the jews. Jews should be our common enemy.

true and got annexed pretty soon after we got kicked out.