Ex-Yu thread

What is the general opinion of the average Croat and Serb about Bosnians and such.

What would be the best for ex-yu?

Is Belgrade worth to go to going around the Balkans within a big trip?

Vucić is a corrupt fag my Serb friend told me is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

slobodnimediji.com/srbija/novosti/drustvo/3873-zvanicno-po-projektu-centralni-deo-beograda-na-vodi-bice-najveca-dzamija-u-evropi
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=05&dd=02&nav_category=16&nav_id=1256080
youtube.com/watch?v=yy2DGK1f_G4&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=7
kurir.rs/vesti/drustvo/gasi-se-prihvatni-centar-migranti-se-iseljavaju-iz-sida-uskoro-i-iz-beograda-clanak-2815911
telegraf.rs/vesti/2685033-vlada-donela-uredbu-migrantima-od-200-000-do-1-400-000-dinara-za-pokretanje-biznisa
srbijadanas.com/vesti/info/vulin-migranti-ne-zele-da-ostanu-u-srbiju-2017-04-29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First.Fuck Southern cucks and Central cucks.

.t Vojvodina

second for ancap bosnia

Literally disgusting.

Bosnia is an ancap heaven. I remember this guy getting his electricity turned off because the didn't pay the bill, and he decided to manually turn it on and when the cops came he didn't let them anywhere near the house

>What would be the best for ex-yu?
They should let diaspora shitpost with them lel.
>Is Belgrade worth to go to going around the Balkans within a big trip?
If you wanna see a lake that's filled with human piss then yes,yes it is.Even tho Novi Sad is much better then that depressing shithole.
>Vucić is a corrupt fag my Serb friend told me is this true?
How dare he Insult our God Emporor Aleksandar Vucic,give me his name,picture and adress because his on my fucking list.

river is calm, nothing is important

Why do some Serbs dislike Vojvodina?

Just to party man, will some Serb shoot me for being half Mexican and half Croat?

Also he's a real soft lefty so maybe that's why.

Seconding this.

because they're colonists from bosnia and lika

>t. serb from vojvodina living in bosnia for 3 generations, still owning a fine estate in kula .. literally doing reversal topkek

>Vucić is a corrupt fag my Serb friend told me is this true?
yes
>Is Belgrade worth to go to going around the Balkans within a big trip?
yes
>What is the general opinion of the average Croat and Serb about Bosnians and such.
ppl who arent cucks and know history hate them
ppl who dont just find them stupid and uncivilized
>What would be the best for ex-yu?
slovenia and croatia join visegrad group if eu continues down cuck road leave
serbia invades kosovo kills all albos
bosnia is split between serbia and croatia kebab genocide
macedonia removes albos
montenegro serbia macedonia join a balk federation like visegrad group

Success breeds jealousy.

Because we are more succesfull then them and that makes them mad lol.
If you don't start shit and don't couse massive attention to your self you should be fine,but if your some domoljub your gonna have a tough time.

Is that supposed to look good?
Why all the hate for Bosnjaks?

i want someone to tell me this isn't true, lads. else we're already fucked to the point of no return.

it's too fucking flat and boring and they speak too fucking slow, also only worse accent is ""Belgrade"" accent.

Daily reminder that RS is bleeding out 1% of its population yearly while the Bosniak population there is remaining the same (i.e. rising in total % of the population)

Daily reminder that Croats in Bosnia are less than 12% atm and are bleeding out 3.6% of their population yearly.

Daily reminder that Bosniaks already make up over 50% of the total population and that % will only grow in their favour as the other two people are slowly but surely abandoning the country.

>domoljub
kek I'm not gonna be yelling "SRBE NE VRBE" or "Za dom SPREMNI!" I'm just curious about Serbia but I much prefer Croatia and Slovenia.

Also communism fucked Ex-Yu, Zagreb was pretty high in IQ.

>Serbia joins a group with rats like Monteniggers and bunch off larping cossplayers
How about no

Sounds like a defeatist cuck or a shill.

Serbian women from Austria are easy as fuck though.

>Daily reminder that

all of this is local Saff fairy tale

kill your self bro

People don't really "hate" them, they just consider them traitors because they changed religion when the ottomans invaded. I'm an Bosnian atheist I hate it when all of these "Bosniaks" brag about Bosnian history before the ottomans and yet the glorify them and "respect" their culture...

That's some type of Muslim building funded by the central Serbs.Don't know shit about Muslim culture though so i can't tell you more.

That isn't true that's just some Hun from previus thread that admited beeing bullied by Serbs in Subotica so hes anti-Serb.
Also go outside and see it for your self.

If you have not noticed every source he has is his sister kek.

I would think so, Bosnian identity was supposedly created in the 9th century because of bogomil heretics but I think that's bullshit imo.

The fact you must be a Muslim to be a Bosnian is dumb and if you turn back supposedly you shit on your ancestors lmfao ridiculous.

>Arabs fucking southern Serbs
kek
Tell me something new

Looks nice though, but it's being funded by Serbs?
Lol that must sting.

Looks Ottoman to me.

Oh no.The first one was funded by Central Serbs after Arabs left kek.

that Mosque is in Dubai but the mosque that would be built is funded by Arabs so who knows how that shit would look.

Nah,I don't think that one is real,but it is on an article tilted:Central part of Belgrade on water,to be the largest Mosque in Europe.
slobodnimediji.com/srbija/novosti/drustvo/3873-zvanicno-po-projektu-centralni-deo-beograda-na-vodi-bice-najveca-dzamija-u-evropi

I do believe the Mosques from the Ottoman empire where destroyed by our Vlach slaves after uprisings and shit kek.

i hope he is diaspora is cancer anyways, i wouldn't mind them so much.

i hope he's just shilling.

Serb here.
Bosniaks would be bro-tier if they were Christians.
Croatians would be bro-tier if we weren't subhumans.

Belgrade is comfy, cheap and you get laid guaranteed. But don't fuck without a condom, Belgrade women are the sluttiest in all of Europe.

Vucic is corrupt as shit and will, but he's probably doing Europe a favor.

I honestly don't know.I was studying in a Gymnasium,rather then Economics and Mechanical schools,so i have quite frankly never experienced the type of shit he talks about.Maybe he is a poorfag kek?

Yeah.
We all speak the language more or less and should be friends just... don't create another Yugoslavia.
A serb reccomended me these movies to learn Serbo-Croatian but I need to practice it anywhere I can find people from Ex-Yu online to talk to other than here?
'ko to tamo peva' 'Valter brani Sarajevo' 'Otpisani' 'Mi nismo andjeli'.
kek fucking Vlach's.

Bottom line is that the entire former Yugo is cancer and we need to be nuked and start all over again

What fucking pre ottoman history you fuck. Before the ottomans came there wore only croats and serbs in bosnia 90 percent croat. People wore peasants and raised cattle and some agriculture and there wore small kingdoms duthcy etc. What fucking claim do you have to any of this you can claim it only if you admit that youre a croat. There is no fucking thing as a bosnian nation bosnian is a regional term you have no history other then being sell outs of your own faith and way of life.

If you don't trust us go fucking outside and see it your self,but to make it easier for you there was an article about trans people getting beat up in Belgrade
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=05&dd=02&nav_category=16&nav_id=1256080

Also my gf is nationalistic and I'm trying to make her wear traditional female clothes so I can fuck whille shes wearing it.

WE WUZ CROAATS AND SHIIIET, THE ENTIRE BALKAN WUZ OURRZZ UNTIL THE BAD MUZZLIM TOOK IT FROM UZ

i never hung out with vojvodina serbs, so i can't judge how much they're cucked, that's why i was asking someone to tell me.

kek, I lost it at the Macedonian guy.

What the fuck do you thing you are you say youre a bosnian thats not a fucking thing you dumb fuck theres no cush thing as a bosnian nation or people same as there is no dalmatian istrian slavonian srijem or what ever region you want to choose. WTF are you then? You can meme all you want but you know its true I just dont know how much of a subhuman can you and all other kebabs be when you are still 500 years later too ashamed to admit this.

>Vucic is corrupt as shit and will, but he's probably doing Europe a favor.
can't help but agree. if arabs take over serbia, at least europe will know serbia is the enemy. this way they believe in the remove kebab meme and try to fix the unfixable, even if most normies hate them more than these shitskins who rape our children. it would be easier to simply let redpilled people leave the country and fight the race war from somewhere else.

Serbia = separatist scum in the north, gypsies + albo goatfuckers in the south and pussies in Belgrade.
Croatia = gay nazis
Bosnia = mujahedeen and bosnian serbs master race with a few extremely gay nazis
Albania = goat fuckers
Kosovo = goat fuckers and drug lords
Montenegro = soon to be Albania
Macedonia = already Albania

Nations are a social construct, if we follow your logic Croats don't exist either. We are all genetically the same people but we created different nations.

>The fact you must be a Muslim to be a Bosnian is dumb and if you turn back supposedly you shit on your ancestors lmfao ridiculous.

you need to be muslim to be a Bosniak, not Bosnian.

if you got citizenship of Bosnia you'd be a Bosnian regardless of who you are or what you believe in but nobody gives a shit about that here.

As a Spic/Croat you'd be considered a Croat or, by older people, a Catholic. Bosnian is a term that describes people of a certain geographical origin, much like you'd call yourself a Canadian when discussing nationality not Albertan or New Brunswicker, though you might say you come from Alberta if someone asked you where you were born

So little Slovene memes.
Also
Croat Music > Everything else
youtube.com/watch?v=yy2DGK1f_G4&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=7

Couldn't have said it better. And if you even imply that we should side with the West and fight the Muslims, they harass you for being a traitor.

>Bosnian Serb master race

cucks

I meant to say Bosniak, I hoped you knew what I meant.
People identify as Serbs and Croats in Bosnia i'm assuming.

Bosnjak ethnicity is pretty small the big players in ex-yu is Serb-Cro right?

>The biggest enemy off the Serb is the Serb himself

>Bosnian Serbs masterace

Top kek,why don't the all 300k of you go back then?

yeah serbs and croats maybe as in slavic tribes that came and assimilated with the local people and formed their history but what are you user?
you say bosnian
but a coutry gets its name after the ppl not the other way around
whats the history of bosnia?
before the ottomans?
like i said croatian and serbian nobility and small dutchy kingdoms etc
what part of this do you cling to and consider to be an expression of your identity all bosnianks have is their ottoman larping and that's it why just not be true to yourself?

someone needs to keep serbia serbian

/autism the thread

When will serb subhumans realize that they're lucky to be breathing at the moment? Frankly a good Serb is a dead Serb but that depends if Serbs begin acting like niggers again.

obvious ustasha is obvious

Nope but I think Croats did nothing wrong in ww2.

serbs from bih are the biggest serbs and im not a serb but its true
thats because they are croats who converted to orthodoxy only a croat from bih can love his country so much regardless if he thinks that he is a serb or not

Don't worry bro, our gov't gave permanent citizenships to all immigrants passing through Serbia.
The redpilled ones will leave the country and fight on your side in the race war.

>Bosnian Croats are Serbs
>Bosnian Serbs are Croats
haha

he's rather albozerg than ustasha. you can notice the clear distinction in his infantile tone.

which one?

it's funny becasue we didn't

Or?

it's our general stupidity that will lead to this.
serbanons be smart. abandon the nation. save your family. fight the race war when the time comes

actually not only did we do that, but we also gave them up to 2000 euro startup capital.
not even kidding, google it.

>People identify as Serbs and Croats in Bosnia i'm assuming.
Yes. Apart from the tiny minority of confused, left winger Serb or Croat cucks who live among Bosniaks and call themselves fancy names like Bosnian Serb, just Bosnian (in sense of nationality) or even Catholic/Orthodox Bosniak. Those people generally hang around with equally confused, left wing Bosniak cucks who call themselves Bosnian when referring to their nationality.

Nations are fleeting, they come and go. Your ethnicity and religion are all that matters. Serb living in Bosnia is no less a Serb than one living in Niš or Belgrade. Bosniaks living in Serbia are no less Bosniak than ones living here. State borders between these people are made up lines in the sand that mean little in a region unstable as this, only true borders are drawn between areas where people of different ethnicity/religion live.

>Bosnjak ethnicity is pretty small the big players in ex-yu is Serb-Cro right?
yes. Bosniaks make up the relative majority (most likely absolute majority, though that's a heavily contested notion) in Bosnia but outside of Bosnia they have very little, if any, impact on the region. Serbs are probably the only people numerous enough to be able to delude themselves that they're some important factor in the region, but in reality there are no *big players* nowadays.

As for the countries Serbs are de facto EU controlled though their leadership tries to foster the image of close friendship with Russia and make it appear they're balancing the fence like some diplomatic power, but that's just PR. Croats are prostrating themselves to EU as best they can. Slovenia is irrelevant even on an ex-yu scale. Nobody knows what Macedonia does for a living. Montenegro is Croatia-noir. Finally Bosnia doesn't even have a coherent foreign policy and two of its three peoples follow what people in their homeland do while Bosniaks are perpetually going between USA, EU and Turkey, begging hat in hand.

Sounds fucking depressing, is there any way to fix all of this?

well this is what I found
kurir.rs/vesti/drustvo/gasi-se-prihvatni-centar-migranti-se-iseljavaju-iz-sida-uskoro-i-iz-beograda-clanak-2815911

>Serbs protest that immigrants are a problem
>Government actually listens and disperses them

Wew an unexpected plot twist.I wonder where they are going sent.Definately Magyat majority parts again :^)

'fraid I'll have to disappoint you.
telegraf.rs/vesti/2685033-vlada-donela-uredbu-migrantima-od-200-000-do-1-400-000-dinara-za-pokretanje-biznisa

also this
srbijadanas.com/vesti/info/vulin-migranti-ne-zele-da-ostanu-u-srbiju-2017-04-29

It would be nice if you can give some source on the claims that we gave them citzenships and 2000 eurps per migrant because I can't find it

You know its true. We should have never fucked up a good thing

.t rijeka

I hope Mirko breaks your arm.

It's nice that our goverment gave free tickets to Germany and Sweden pretty based.

Why are you shilling for Pussymouth? He is a literal Merkelshill.

Truth be told Tito was only one capable of dealing with this scum if the earth. Not that I love him, or communism, but it must be said after him no one could deal with the amount of autistic tribalism this region posses.

Yugos discussing nation is more confusing than feminists and SJWs explaining genders

that's unfortunately true
i just hope we'll not mix that tribalism with the west degeneracy, but as far as i can see we're on our way to it

I'm not shilling for anybody I'm just saying what migrants would probably do or they can continue sitting in Subotica and continue terrorizing Huns

Why is there talk about Sinisa Mali being prime minister of Serbia? I thought that guy was crazy corrupt?

thanks obama

And this suposed to be a surprise for Serbia how?

No but he is really out there on the next level as far as corruption goes (AFAIK).

Do you think Vučić will now control everything?

It only triggers me because huns have it higher

Yes.

Good luck.

You seem to be forgetting that he also promised Merkel he would take a number of immigrants.
This is who the startup capital is for. If you read the whole document, you'll see that it's only for them, and everyone who gets stuck here from this moment on.

There's also the matter of Antifa having blocked the census takers from visiting some abandoned villages now inhabited by Gypsies so we wouldn't know their true numbers, probably until we lose the majority status

we don't even need luck anymore. it's over. serbia is kill. time to seek some greener pastures

>You seem to be forgetting that he also promised Merkel he would take a number of immigrants.
gib link

Chesnut brown hair, green eyed Serb here

Serbs suck. You can't prove me wrong. The only Serbs that are worth a damn are the ones that abandoned Serbian lands when the Turks came and fought for the Austrians (thereby retaining their whiteness/real genes).

Being Serb is shit.

Serbia is kill because Serbs are degenerate subhumans that can't build a country up themselves without stealing land, resources and wealth from others. There was never a successful Serbian state in history.

this is ironic because it's coming from albanian mouthbreather