*breathes in*

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque
politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

der ewige jude

Id let her peg me

It's weird, the Germans have become the jews

Shes getting married to a muslim dats y

typical nationalist

She's jumping from that sinking ship of a country, soon to be followed by the wealthy and the Jews (perhaps the same, yes). Unless the youth of today do indeed rise up France is doomed because those who have the means to flee will, and the brain drain will be noticeable very quickly

she knows France is lost :)

Can you blame her? She tried to change France for the better but France once again pussies out

colour me shocked

Her father is a literal Mossad agent

Her aunt Le Pen is dating a Jew. An awful lot of Jews for one single family.

AHAHAHAHA fucking coal burners always crash and burn in the end

serves her right her grandfather probably wants to kill her for this degeneracy

let this be a lesson to all you reddit kucks.

FRANCE

ALWAYS

SURRENDERS

nice picture with words, muhammed.

What a whore. I hope Sup Forums cries about it and then they go back to worshiping their jewish puppet hero Trump.

Don't let this comment slide.
Sins of the Father!

>fighting for traitors and their shithole after they backstabbed you yet again.
Whats wrong with quiting? If they want to die under islamist/nigger hordes let them.

FN lost 2 to 1 to a dude who appeared out of nowhere in politics half a year ago, 200+ people dead in multiple terror attacks in france in just one year didnt sway population one bit, literally millions more of dindus will come in the future to live like kinds on the taxpayers money and youth is so brainwashed scientology newcomer looks like a sane person against them
I think its better to dedicate your life to something more productive than trying to democratically fix this madness

>traitor
>daughter of a kike

wow really makes you think. I really don't care either way. But don't act like Le Pen was such a great solution because she wasn't either - was still going to bring in 10,000 migrants per year and was going to let the millions who already came, stay.

France didn't have much of a choice, just like Americans didn't have one either. We are controlled on both sides.

Is this real?

Tired meme

HER JEWISH MOSSAD-AGENT FATHER

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque

LOL. No.

No. They've stopped posting pics of the coalburners fully visible face as you notice she has blue eyes whereas lepen has brown eyes

Technically speaking here. All whites are now the Jews this time around. The Ogliarchy is killing off the white race because they mistakenly believe Islam to be something they control.

yes how new are you?

politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/

she also liked this rapper for a long time hahahahah

Minister in Hollande government is not appearing out of nowhere in politics. The fact Le Pen got in second round and FN got more votes than ever before and neither of the established parties got in the second round should tell you enough that the whole situation did sway large parts of the public. I admit this is a defeat for the populists but I would say they only have to win once in the big countries of Europe and the EU is done for. They have to win every time to keep the EU going, populists have to win only once in one big country and the whole show is done for.

Good. FN needs a man in charge.

Literally the only naturally good looking blonde I have ever seen :O

shes like 26 or 27 years old. everyone knows who she is.
yeah shell either be back or move onto much better things

She's too hot for politics.

Yeah I would quit politics too after realizing what pieces of shit most people of my country are.

>Using the word fetish

Lmao, these sexually insecure leftists are utterly pathetic.