What is the worst way of die?

What is the worst way of die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scaphism

A coward who doesn't stand up to the Jews.

inside the belly of the Sarlaac

Anything that's slow and/or painful.

dats some next level shit right theur

A spic decides to be a magician

Any context on that pic?

A virgin.

With a loli thread open.

Seriously, what happens when our families go through our shit when we die and find our Sup Forums folders?

Where the fuck did that text come from? What?

Being licked to death by puppies

From something like CJD. The diseases that drive you mad, the ones that prevent you from sleeping, and slowly make you lose all semblance of personality.

context on the pic?

this is impressively horrible

i like it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

Blood Eagle

What am I looking at

Its probably just the site being glitchy again. Sometimes it mixes up anons images so I guess it could do it with text.

Or your split personality hates mexicans.

old, alone, without having achieved anything, no one loves you, you have no friends.
You just drift into oblivion, like you never existed.

Being eaten alive by roaches.

While masturbating, at home.
Much dishonorable.

the Japs did some interesting things at Unit 731
>Thousands of men, women and children interned at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.[20] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[21] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.[22]
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.[20]

Scared

I feel like drowning or suffocation would be pretty bad.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be a refugee about to drown in the middle of the ocean because my body is about to give out from the exhaustion

Chinks acting like chinks.

They get repilled.

dam son

Feminism

Alone

rip

No, thats your Future. We just swap Chinks with Pigs.

>drowning
Is fast after a quick struggle and perhaps gives you a high.

those japs were some cruel motherfuckers back then. No wonder we allied with them

Op pic is. Being butchered alive by a crowd of people.

>tfw the people you were trying to raise from the ashes to become great are the same people who hang you upside down and take turns beating you to a bloody pulp until you die

Almost teared up thinking about it.

What about that, but on the last day that you are fated to be alive, you get tortured to death?

Death is the last illusion you must see through.

that doesn't look like death by a thousand cuts, it just looks like mutilation

Something along these lines...

Drowning is considered pretty bad. Apparently it hurts like fuck to make your lungs "breathe" water.

old age

Old age in the modern era. It will be even worse for those of you who are young now.