FUCK THIS MUSLIM ENABLING GAY NATION

WE ARE BEYOND FUCK'D
THANKS A LOT FOR THE NEW TREND EUROPE, FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES PIECES OF SHIT.

I HATE LEFTISTS SO GOD DAMN MUCH
IT SEEMS ONE PINOCHET WAS NOT ENOUGH!
WHERE SHOULD I EMMIGRATE TO, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/08/26/economista-de-harvard-por-que-chile-no-crece-porque-esta-lleno-de-chilenos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"I'm university student from Damascus, why don't you want me in your country?"

>60
Good enough it means they will be bred out of existence anyway.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment Chile.
FUCKING KAKEKAKAKEK

Serve you right araukANO

We're having to put up with millions and you complain about 60

DECIME QUE SE SIENTE.

>CHILEL

Just settle them in Antofagasta, they fit right in with the Haitians and Bolivian gangbangers. Problem solved.

Blame the jews and crooked politicians, not us as a people.

>inb4
jews are people too
no

>60

thats small time kid

Put them in a bus and crash it.

say it with me
PINOCHE DID NOTHING WRONG

Good luck.

Seems like they are shipping refugees around europe to infiltrate and destroy western society as you guys know it, government conspiracy?

Doesn't Chile have half a million Palestenians?

>oh no we will save 60 peopl'es lives wtf fuck this maga centepedes

Just send them to Germany like everyone else

quit posting photos of your rabbi

Muslims on a very reduce number tend to adapt to the host country. When they come in mass, they create their ghettos and replicate their homeland culture. When they have a considerable number, they start talking about islamic states and Shariah law. I'd prefer no Syrian at all but 60 of them shouldn't be a big deal. The biggest problem will be stupid Chilean fangirls marrying Syrians because turkish novels are popular on Chile

Can the mods actually do their job and gas this kike already?

The board of peace
Not like tumblr at all
Please mod, muh safe space

THIS MUST BE A WORK OF THE ETERNAL (((NARIZON)))

Die scum

"Respond to this post or..." posts are a bannable offense. They're deleted constantly.

oh wow 60, how ever will you cope

so kikes shouldnt be gassed
??

>Our elections are this year

I'm scared

Daaaaaaayum

60 people? Aren't there any gangs in Chile who can kill that many in no time at all?

>elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/08/26/economista-de-harvard-por-que-chile-no-crece-porque-esta-lleno-de-chilenos/

Well, you're not wrong
(Yes, the (((economist))) is jewish)

Try to live on my country, crybaby. In some years all the neighbours will tear it apart like a fucking turkey.

Why does Texas get their own flag?

Why would they leave a third world country just to go yo another one?

The price of living in the most AnCap country in the world

1 holocaust was not enough

Because in spite of what your alt-right videos say, not all refugees are received on Europe. They didn't want to come to South America but they didn't have any choice. It was either going to Chile or turn back to Syria.

you deserve it because of Pinochet

So, tell me how is the (((PUCP))) treating you?

They were much less than that and all of them were christians.

Isn't there an unusual number of Palestinians in Chile?

>tfw no one is /ourguy/

There are, but since we arent even white, we cant notice them, and they keep their islam to themselves.

Nobody is our guys here.
It is always lefties Nationalist that you turn our countries into venezuela or Right Wing Globalist that will make thing better but much so bottom of the barrel retards immigrate to white countries

Thats right, but the Palestinians who came to Chile were christians fleeing from a hostile muslim environment created by the jews.

More than leftists, the problem is society as a whole. You won't here a peep from our "right wing" politicians, and among the populace those who oppose it (a minority) won't dare to say anything.

At least it's unlikely to snowball into anything, since given the numbers it's just some minor virtue signaling. I worry much more about the mass poverty we are importing from Haiti and the DR, which is several times that every week and hardly anyone that matters says anything against it.

Fuck off cunt if it wasn't for Pinochet Chile would be a cesspool of filthy communists right now

>60

wait until you have 600 000

In all honesty 60 is a small enough number that their children may abandon Islam. Probably not, but the more you bring in the more Muslims you will end up with.

>60
Hello we have like 6 Gorillion its not bad if youd take atleast half a million

>Muslims do Muslim things
Da Joos!
There's really no excuse when Muslims do the same shit in Phil's, India and Thailand

You shame mi general

Send only the women. And we will set them free. Make sure they have a clit too!