Age of consent

What is the IDEAL age of consent for you?

When a woman is legally allowed to marry.

14 to be completely honest familia

Second trimester.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

14 because a lot of cute anime characters are 14

Once a boy/girl hits puberty they should be able to consent.

Immediately after her father gives her away in holy matrimony. Whenever that may be.

fuckin degenerates.

This desu

Age of consent should simply be within 4 years up to the age of 18 when that rule dissolves.

Even then, huge age gaps are the telling signs of a degenerate. Couples have nothing in common when their ages are far spaced and it's obvious the relationship is just sexual.

17 desu

>1200 AD
>24 year old man and 12 year old girl get married and have 8 kids
>no one cares

>2000 AD
>24 year old man accidentally pokes a 17 year old girl's butt with a stick at 30 meters and violates age of consent laws put into effect by feminazis

damn now im thinkin....

15 desu senpai.
You gotta get them before the Jewish programming and college indoctrination starts

Pakistan

/thread

15, because nobody should get younger girls than I did. Ignore flag pls, I'm not French just here for some reason.

Back then when every day your life was on the line you didn't give a **** about anything but surviving.

On her wedding night.

Never. No sex ever. For anyone. We should just use artificial wombs and genetically modified super sperm/eggs. Let's get transhumanism started already.

Either 12 or 13.

12-13, but I'd compromise on 14.

It is when your brain is developed enough to make decisions. Children's choices shouldn't matter in jack shit before that.

Wonder who is behind this post....

17, it's 18 where I live.

when menarche/spermarche occurs

Saudi-Arabia has no marriageable age restrictions so you are ok with fucking babies, pedo paddy.

17 - 18.

Under 17, they are just stupid teen who can make choices that later regret

This. I remember how retarded I was in my younger years.

MARRIAGE

eh 14 is a good age i think

25. Women just aren't worth the trouble before that.

>immigration crisis
>not French

Huh, really boils my eggs, huh?

16. Once you can legally marry and leave school basically.

2 years old ammirite fellow pedophiles. Btw give me your name and adresses I shall send you CP cheese pizza you know what I mean goyz

There should be no AoC. There is no such thing as a girl too young.
A girl belongs to her father until he has her married and then her husband owns her. Is okay for a girl's owner to do sex stuff with her no matter how young she is.

fucking weebshit filth.

They were like this hundreds and thousands of years ago because men were men, and people were savages. You're neither a man or a savage, in fact you would just be strung up and given a blood eagle execution, or burned to death for being a sniveling, worthless, parasitic faggot.

> Unironically giving a fuck about women's consent

(Me) Christian= 16 years and courtship? Jews= 20, goy. Athiests=I dont give a shit because I'll never have sex anyways. Muslims= There is no age limit infidel

According to the holy book a woman of age (whe nshe bleeds) have to be married and strat producing children. Peace upons you.
Deus vult.

did you come up here from Nowoczesny Maoizm or what? Don't tell me you've come up here for some good arguments about age of consent

18 is fine.

16 is not a good idea at any level and the only ones would be ok with this are sexually liberated degenerate whores and cucks. Yes, including men as well.

13 is the new 18