twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

So it begins.

HAPPENING!!!

FUCK

Trump, you dumb motherfucker.

his replacement better but Hillary behind bars

Now this is a happening

Libs will also get on board since they blame him for the loss. Top woodle looool

Yup, he's definitely trying to bury something

*better put

>how can I prove to everyone that there's no Russian collusion?
>oh, I know, I'll fire the guy heading the investigation on that collusion

How stupid do you have to be to make a move like this? Go ahead, call me a cuck/shill. I give no fucks at this point. The man is behaving like an absolute moron.

Took a while he was damage controlling both side now that his fired he must whistleblow the actual truths he hid because of king obongo

THE GOOD GUYS WIN AGAIN

But anything Trump does is bad, so now they'll defend Comey.

He made the right choice whether he was colluding or not, basic game theory, His best option in both situations was to fire that useless prick

He sure is, and its the DNC

fucking good. I thought this was fake, here's sauce though.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-director-james-comey-fired/story?id=47309009

So, when is Hillary going to jail?

MY WIFE'S BULL

:OOOOOOOO

Woahhhh did not expect this, this is real?

oy vey nigger

RIP in cuckservative hell. Smug cunt.

are you fucking kidding me? he lied. he covered up for shithead HRC and others.

Flag checks out

Can someone explain the significance of this?

How is this related to his investigations and testimony on Russian tampering?

>god *fucking* damnit please be a fake nose

His time is almost up

Lock him up!

LOL. He's trying to bury the corrupt ass circle of friends HRC, Lynch, ETC. FUCK YES!

>When you think your waffled shilling will actually save your job instead of make you look like the incompetent asshole you are to both sides
this does look shady on Trump though.

yeah, they will

It's going to be really easy to tell if this was the right move or the wrong move: Watch the media. If the media attacks Trump for this, then it was the right move. If the media defends Trump for this, then it was the wrong move.

Always do the opposite of what the media says.

>how can I prove to everyone that there's no Russian collusion?
Why keep someone who keeps claiming something he can't prove? It's been 100 something days there's not one credible evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

Screencap this; this is the beginning of the end for Trump. Digits confirm.

Trump is America's Erdogan

LOL

there is no Russian collusion, wake the fuck up you shill. even if there was, it could never be proven because of the CIA having the ability to hack everything and implant "fingerprints" of russia on everything.

>what did he mean by this?

2spooky

Comey's basically been playing defense for hillary et al

kicking him to the curb means there's some serious shit happening, what we don't know yet is whether it's good or bad or neither or both

T R U M P E D
R
U
M
P
E
D

OFFICIAL

He threw the election to Trump because of his nothing investigation into Hillary, and you think he covered for her? What planet are you from?

Everyone who ever doubted Trump and said he flipped to full neocon please kindly go to hell now

COCK HOLSTER

yep

>Comey was an HRC shill
Trump was praising him up and down all through the election cycle last year

Trump has balls T-H-I-S B-I-G !

can you prove intent?

>cue a congressional hearing on the situation a month from now

Digits don't mean shit, bong tard
>122222222

welcome to 4d chess my friend

Digits don't mean shit, bong tard

Serious question: In France, there are something that prevent any legal proceeding against the current president of the French Republic, it's called Presidential immunity. Is there are something like that in USA or there are a strong chance to see Donald Trump in jail even if he is the president of the United States?

Who is he and what does this mean

IT BEGINS LADS!

NEW Director of the FBI
>NEW Director of the FBI
NEW Director of the FBI
>NEW Director of the FBI
NEW Director of the FBI
>NEW Director of the FBI

Lol na you haven't been watching closely I see

Holy fuck that jew nose looks so cartoonish. Looks like a squidwards

what the fuck are you even babbling about? how does this turn into donald trump going to jail? stupid fucking leaf.

>Fire the guy who is investigating you and your campaign

Totally not suspicious

>“They had a quote from me that NATO's obsolete. But they didn't say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer, very fair interview, the first time I was ever asked about NATO, because I wasn't in government. People don't go around asking about NATO if I'm building a building in Manhattan, right?” Trump said to the AP, according to a full transcript published late Sunday.

>“So they asked me, Wolf ... asked me about NATO, and I said two things. ‘NATO's obsolete’ — not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO — NATO is obsolete, and I said, ‘And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism.’ You know, back when they did NATO, there was no such thing as terrorism,”

GTFO you tall slender man looking faggot

savage

H.R. McMaster next

Hopefully we don't have a fucker that plays politics

Apparently Trump didn't inform Comey ahead of time, because he didn't want any (((fuckery))) happening.

H.R. McMaster next

>there is no Russian collusion, wake the fuck up you shill.

Never said there was. I don't believe there is personally. The point is the OPTICS of this, not the VERACITY of the charges/claims.

This looks shady as fuck to people.

I wonder why Comey didn't just quit. In the last few hearings he's been openly admitting he hated the job and would rather go back to his old life.

CAn i get a recap on who this fucker is

Nope. It's the end of the beginning. The first 100 days have passed, Gorsuch is in, Sessions is in, the traitors are being outed. Day of the rope within the next month. Count on it.

YES
E
S

YES YES YES YES YES YES YESA YES YES YES YESY ES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESY ESY YES YES YES YE ESY ES YES YES YES YES YES YS

AHAHAHAHA BLOWN THE FUCK
FUCK YOU COMEY

Some of you guys are total fucking retards

there's levels of subterfuge and deception involved and trump as a rule of thumb _never_ shittalks someone unless they do it to him first; it doesn't matter if it's fucking stalin, hitler, pol pot, kim chong ching, or even m*rkel

WITNESSED

Have you been paying attention to the going ons the past couple of days?

youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

Tuesday Night Massacre

damn nigga you didn't have to kill him

Liberals: wtf i love Comey now!

SAUCE???!!!

LOL @ the BUTTHURT
FUCK YOU LEFTY FAGGOTS HAHHAHAH NO MORE SOFT COMEY TO GIVE PASSES TO THE CLINTON CRIME SYNDICATE,
>m-muh trump impeachment
I can't wait for you to commit suicide when 8 years have passed and none of the MSM HORSESHIT YOU BUY INTO comes to fruition. Lel can't wait. Seriously all you lefty faggots commit suicide

>YFW the new FBI Director puts Hillary in prison

I would have been elated if this were a year ago

I don't know what is meant by this right now

Trump has been fucking up lately but this letter is pretty savage

why do we want comey out?

he was based and reopened investigation against hillary 2 days before election

What's wrong with come for fucks sake?

Someone pls tell me what I think about this. Gd news?

Fucking manman Trump also released the letter he sent to Comey

LOL bTFO

Solid advice, user

New director will be hired, and appointed to investigate and jail Hillary. Obama will be leaving the country again, this time for good.

Trump is finished! Grand Jury already convened! TOO LATE

>muh 85234 D chess
SHILLS OUT IN FORCE

>Trump fired the FBI director who investigates him over the russia scandal

Gee, i'm sure he has nothing to hide! because it's completely normal to fire the people who investigate you if you are innocent

Yup, this, read art of the deal, its exactly what he talks about

>being this new
off to Reddit you stupid nigger

Nah trump was about to be investigated for Russian ties / indicted

they'll say he's got info on Trump... never mind that firing him frees him up to talk to the press