Something to consider

Now, I've noticed that Sup Forums is very anti-migrant mainly for the reason that they appear to be very over-represented in crime statistics. But I thought of something very simple that debunks this so you should consider it.

Overall in society and across the world, the majority of crimes are commited by men, and mostly young men, particularly those in poverty. Migrants in Europe are overwhelmingly young men who arrive with nothing, so obviously there will be a correlation between migrants and crime but the cause isn't that they are muslim or african migrants - it's that they're young men. If Germany for example imported a bunch of 18-25 year old poor white men from the Netherlands, they would be over-represented in crime statistics because they are young men, and also poor. So perhaps we should stop being racist for a minute and remember that being young, being male and being poor is the cause of crime - not necessarily being from Africa or the middle east; correlation does NOT mean causation.

I'd like a sensible discussion on my thoughts please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg48-q3J-Gg
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtu.be/YhnSHKCCAzQ
thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You missed another key reason, migrants contribute genetically to white genocide.

Then the lower native class' crime rate would rise too, because of the competition with new migrants on the job market

/thread

This has happened to me twice, what does "/thread" mean?

>If Germany for example imported a bunch of 18-25 year old poor white men from the Netherlands, they would be over-represented in crime statistics
No, they wouldn't, because they come from a civilized country.

"White genocide" doesn't fit the definition of genocide so its another garbage meme word that makes no sense (just like the word "cuck")

Also I'm not adressing "white genocide" anyway

you forgot that niggers are genetically violent and telling us to stop being racist is like telling muslims allah isnt real.

close thread
you said everything that had to be said

Darude - Sandstorm

Yes it is a nonsensical phrase in wording indeed.

>Also I'm not adressing "white genocide" anyway
I know, I was just letting you know of another reason why migrants are disliked here.

it's how you close threads with HTML

Fpbp
L m a o

What is tainting a historic ethnic gene pool?

Ah I see, thanks for explaining.

>nonsensical phrase
It's not, since outside groups are actively pushing for the extinction of the white race. Not by killing us, but by replacing us.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg48-q3J-Gg

Good thinking. But the issue with that line of thinking is that these people don't have to be here at all. So every crime they commit is one that shouldn't have happened. Although I'm willing to bet their crime rate is still higher than young European men.

Crime isn't even the biggest problem with a mass invasion of foreign men though. There are social and cultural issues, larger safety issues regarding terrorism, and the issue of sovereignty, which controlling your borders is a fundamental part of.

It's pretty clear from this UN writeup what the elite's end game is:

If you're right, we still wouldn't want poor men coming to our country for the same reason.

Send the girl in the OP image over to my house and I'll solve white genocide myself

I'll bite. Factoring in ethnicity you have higher crime rates with migrants from the middle east.

Even so, why take them in in the first place if they're going to cause crime?

Can you give me one argument as to why the west should take refugees at all instead of places like Saudi Arabia?

It fits most of the UN definitions except in particular section 2. A slow ethnic replacement over a century is still a genocide. Just because people aren't being shot and killed in the street or rounded into a camp, does not make it less effective.

sauce on that beauty?

>This one simple thought will completely turn your world upside down
>It's not the niggers, it's the men!
>Smug aura of superiority
>Attractive girl in OP image
Did your professor put you up to this, OP?
saged

When people say "white genocide" they mostly mean ethnic displacement. They just say genocide for the shock value.

I heard that song playing at the grocery store the other day. Fuck I'm old.

>Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment
of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
>deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

>Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

>
yaaahh boiii

Don't get me wrong, I understand the context and am 100% against white extinction.
I'm just pedantic when it comes to the exact definitions of terms.

No.
Muslims and african"migrants" are more savage by nature and have a lower IQ on average. They're basically subhuman, they have no place in civilized society, and really they should be fucking glassed. Are you too much of a faggot that you can't connect A to B and conclude that shithole countries are shitholes because of the race/culture that inhabits it. Bringing that to a civilized, white country will turn the white country to shit. Get you and your reddit-tier idea the fuck out of here.

And yet long-term the end result is the same. Really fiddles my diddle.

That's the point. The UN endorses what by it's own definition is genocide.

This is the argument used by the xenophiles in sweden.
"They do crime because they are poor, Swedes that are equally poor are almost as bad as them."
They dont answer though why they must go to Sweden and be poor and do crime when they can just aswell stay in their own country and be poor and do crime.

Young men from the netherlands would learn the language and find jobs. The african migrants do not for the most part. You are also completely dismissing IQ as well, which is 100x more relevant to their success in a new country than the color of their skin. If you need more information on IQ search for IQ on Stefan Molyneux's youtube channel. He has many videos on race/iq and immigration in general. I just can't remember the specific titles of videos off the top of my head. Saged btw.

refer to:
I don't like the term white genocide because it sounds loony, but it is pretty accurate.

>So perhaps we should stop being racist for a minute and remember that being young, being male and being poor is the cause of crime - not necessarily being from Africa or the middle east;

so being poor causes one to rape children at the swimming pool? That's what you are claiming? I'm sure you have lots of equally poor locals there, do they have a lot of sexual emergencies?

>correlation does NOT mean causation
You just claimed poverty was the cause.

or you could just not take them in.

>remember that being young, being male and being poor is the cause of crime
> correlation does NOT mean causation.

Ya goofed yourself, snaggletooth.

How about we stop using mass immigration from poor countries to address demographic decline?

Problem solved.

Now you can stop being a sanctimonious ass online. No thanks are necessary.

You haven't even scratched the surface of why I'm anti-migrant.

Race is not a social construct. It is real and has a very significant impact on the way we behave and interact with one another. Arguably, it is the most fundamental part of a human being.

My country (which also happens to be your country) was built on the blood sweat and sacrifice of the white man. I do not believe they died in countless wars, conquered half the world and developed the greatest empire this world has ever seen all for the sake of what this country is today. Indeed, this could apply to all white countries.

Do you really think our ancestors built this fantastic civilisation so we could just throw it away?

Get real.

Acknowledged for truth.

I am anti migrant due to the fact that if people want to help other, poorer countries, they should help them in their respected countries. Not flood their own country with 3rd worlder and bring down the value of life. To me, basic idea of bringing in immigrants is to displace the current population and basically set yourself up for a future slave labor force.

yep, which he almost implies oddly enough lol.
The assumption is always that we owe it to these people, but they sure as hell wouldn't do the same for us, so fuckem

Admittedly I'd only read the oxford dictionary definition in the past so fair enough, I agree.

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70."

>Importing and mixing with nignogs will drastically reduce the average IQ of our population

>mainly for the reason that they appear to be very over-represented in crime statistic

WRONG

All according to plan.
>laughs jewishly

Anyway, racist or not: why are your countries taking in millions of fighting age men? That's the head scratcher to me.

Oh I got this one....
Is it.....
GENOCIDE?

YOU DUMB SHITSKIN FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RATIONALIZATION

just look at 3rdgeneration shitskin immigrant crime

IT"S THE HIGHEST YOU PIECE OF SHIT

This theory that poverty correlates with crime has been debunked decades ago.

For example during the great depression where mostly white people were impoverished crime did not rise, even though according to this theory it should have happened.

The same thing is true for Japan, which is in economic decline for more than 2 decades now.

Such crime is only an issue in multicultural societies.

Please educate yourself

I believe the left coined the term ethinc-cleansing when they harped on about bosnia in the 90s

those digits, dear lord

This argument would only hold true if poor white people were as much violent as poor black people, and this is unproven by statistics.

Middle eastern people only get controlled by authoritarian rulers. You remove Gaddafi and Sadan and you get big crisis and ISIS.

Are sandniggers driving trucks over people in London and Stockholm because they're poor and dumb or because they're insane?

fuck off IDF KIKE

Ohhh shit, the Poverty excuse for Black Crime, is getting obliterated.

Well done.

you believing white genocide doesn't fit the definition of genocide, shows how ill informed you really are, try to actually look up the definition of Genocide, before you believe that nonsense.

youtu.be/YhnSHKCCAzQ

>Now, I've noticed that Sup Forums is very anti-migrant mainly for the reason that they appear to be very over-represented in crime statistics. But I thought of something very simple that debunks this so you should consider it.

A thought experiment debunks statistics? Since when is there mass Dutch immigration? Those people take care of themselves. Also this is clearly not Sup Forums's consensus on the topic. Lurk more. I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid.

>particularly those in poverty
U.S. census, 2010:
>11.5 million blacks living below the poverty line
>15.5 million whites living below the poverty line

Let's see those mental gymnastics trying to explain this one...

This whole post reeks of vagina and retardation

>sensible discussion
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

I'm literally shaking right now.

The discussion can't be sensible when the point raised by OP isn't.

Poor blacks/muslims are still strongly overrepresented in crime statistics compared to poor whites. And that's consistent on all income/wealth levels

>Migrants in Europe are overwhelmingly young men who arrive with nothing, so obviously there will be a correlation between migrants and crime but the cause isn't that they are muslim or african migrants - it's that they're young men

Really? Because when you control for age and sex it still comes out to be that they are more criminal than their peers. Did you think the statistics didn't take these things into account?

>I'd like a sensible discussion on my thoughts please.
First, provide a statistic that shows that poor young men of an immigrant background don't commit any more crime than poor young men of a native European background.

I'm mainly against immigrants because it's European genocide

Shitskin sympathizers will be dealt with accordingly on the day of the rope.

Correlation is not causation. Being poor is correlated with comitting crime, but being poor is not the cause of crime.

The purposeful elimination of a group of people even if some of the people want, itby any means is genocide so yes it fits

Quality post also checked trips

Actually, it is primarily that women are more likely to be let off at every single level of the process.

There is video of a woman in custody sneaking up on and trying to slit a cops throat, and she was let go the next day.

The gender gap is something like 8 times the size of the racial gap. And exists primarily because both men and women are against holding women responsible for anything.

While the race gap exists primarily because black crime is infact both more rampant and more violent.

You slander the poor.

Native whites in the same age bracket don't commit crime at a similar rate, so the factor isn't age.

I wonder what else it could be...?

Our Ancestors didn't fight for this.

They would be horrified if they could see our Nations today.

Our day to day modern, diversity controlled lives, would be a Nightmare to them.

And we haven't even reached the full potential of this destructive agenda yet.

We either RESIST with everything we have, now, or we get wiped out.

No Option C.

They also depress wages.

It would be bad enough if we had 20 or 30 million LEGAL laborers dumped into the labor market. They would at least have to compete with the citizens of that nation on a level playing field for jobs.

However, here in America, they have dumped 30 million ILLEGAL WORKERS in the labor market, who don't have to go out looking for jobs bearing the weight of Obamacare, OSHA regulations, overtime, etc etc.

It costs THOUSANDS of dollars more to employ a legal citizen.

This is the realization that made me come back from my full on Milton Friedman phase.

>not necessarily being from Africa or the middle east; correlation does NOT mean causation.
explain why Hispanic immigrants have the lowest crime rates in America, are they not poor and young as well?

Appalachia is a 99% White region in the USA, it's the poorest region in America but it has the lowest crime rate in the country.
The Richest Black Neighborhood in America has bigger crime rates than Appalachia.
GET REKT NIGGER.

The explanation is that they don't.

Who told you that bullshit?

Illegals commit massive amounts of Crime, but they're usually counted as "WHITE" on the Arrests, to COVER them UP.

So why import the problem, why not just avoid the problem in the first place. How do you think to solve the problem of them being poor, the members of the home country giving them money?

You're right, men are violent

And these "refugees" coming over aren't a bunch of of hijab clad women clutching their frightened child. It's a bunch of adult men, men of fighting age. It's not a migration, it's an invasion

Low Hispanic Crime huh?

I am talking about Hispanic immigrants dumbfuck not Chicano gang bangers.
thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens

low IMMIGRANT crime rate, you illiterate fuck

>genetically violent

Psychologist aren't scientist.

>it has the lowest crime rate in the country

uh, no:

"the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two-thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average"

take into account that crime is underreported because everyone is related, livin' off the state

What's the diff you filthy subhuman amerindian spic? illegal or legal, spics cause shitload of crime.
YOU HAVE TO FUCKING GO BACK PABLOW !!!'

It's about HOMICIDE VICTIMIZATION you dumbfuck.

pol is anti turning first world euro countries into 3rd world shitholes the migrants are leaving

Lies you filthy nigger.
And their only crime is making bootleg moonshine.
Nonwhites always commit violent crime like murder, assault, rape, etc

They're Counted as White you stupid fuck.

They bring the same Crimes rates to the US that they have in TJ.

Dumb mother fuckers like you are ruining this country.

because we are talking about migrants retard. OP said crime by immigrants is not caused by their race or ethnicity but by poverty, so which is why I brought up, why do immigrants of Hispanic descent have such a low crime rate, if they are also poor, like the Muslims in Europe. Keep up with the thread moron

>Overall in society and across the world, the majority of crimes are commited by men, and mostly young men, particularly those in poverty

Yes. No. There is definitely more to it than just poverty.
If their crimes where just related to theft or fraud, I'd probably agree with you, but these are not the (only) crimes that young muslim men are absurdly overrepresented in.
The crimes most of us are concerned with are related to rape, sexual assault, hnor killings, etc.
And muslims are more likely to commit these crimes because of the culture they grew up in, a culture where women are worth nothing and rape is sometimes even legal (Saudi Arabia). Same with hate crimes against gays.
Just look at the worst countries for women and homosexuals to live in - it's no scoincidence that muslim countries have a massive lead in these statistics.

>Now, I've noticed that Sup Forums is very anti-migrant mainly for the reason that they appear to be very over-represented in crime statistics.

I'm against migrants because they bring different cultures that are antithetical to Canadian culture and they add to the further perversion of Canada's once homogeneous society.

The article I posted compared crime rates of US citizens to non native born, you stupid fuck. Race was never mentioned, but we all know what race most non Native born in the US are

This.

What's the point to immigrate if they make our country look like their previous country

Do a coup you burgers, grab nuke codes and bomb everything.

Most Foreigners in US Prisons...are MEXICAN.

Wow, what a shocker, huh dumb fuck?

Who would have ever guessed.

Now get back to bending Tacos ya fucking wetback.

Your reasons don't matter faggot. Why would any native population want more competence for their resources? Wanting inmigration is being a cucked faggot, or a company owner wanting cheep workforce.

Fat filthy amerindian spics, how the fuck are these people contributing to my country? By doing cheap labor?
America was built by white immigrants from all over Europe, it was Aryan Lebensraum for the exploding population of Europe.
There was even an idea devised by the German Architect Herman Sorgel to drain the Mediterranean to have more living space for Europe's rapidly growing population. It was going to be called Atlantropa
This was however shattered when the first W.W started which marked the decline of the white race.