WHERE ARE THE RUSSIANS

How on earth are there more Brazilians than Russians on this board? I thought Russians were red pilled, or do they feel bullied here because of their history? Why are they so few here? I barely see their flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/donald-trump-fires-fbi-director-james-comey1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have better things to do rather than shitposting all day.

Trump fires Comey telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/donald-trump-fires-fbi-director-james-comey1/

What will the mainstream normies think about this?

1.22 am moscow time

For real. I'm tired of Brazilians and their empty contributions and pseudo White opinions.

>where are the russians

I'd wager that russians aren't that big on learning english

Russian in Czechia here, Sup Forums became cancer, back in a day I could skim through catalog and find few topics that are relevant either to my interests or to the ongoing events, now I spend 5 minutes at max on Sup Forums in a whole day. Catalog is full blown circle jerking cancer full of oldfag bitter and failure autitsts and newcoming reddit fags

poshel nahui pidor

Yeah, because your mart-sharter posts are so inherently intellectual, am I rite, Tyrone? Eat a dick.

Russians have their own chans to shitpost on

Thats a nice picture leaf, too bad nothing on it has any facts behind it.

Fuck off Brazilians third world bunda crazed non white shit food cultured and education 7-1 failure before our CIA ruins your economy

Lol Russians can't afford internet what would they even make the tubes out of? Potato?

"WTF I LOVE COMEY NOW"

Even though they were calling for him to get fired last year.

get

Nice quads

do you even time zones faggot

Internet is probably expensive in Russia and also heavily filtered.

Russians don't need to come here, because they're already living in Sup Forumsland.

Jesus Christ, you just gotta push a clapistani slightly over the edge and he has a complete mental breakdown. It's just bantz, friend.

>How on earth are there more Brazilians than Russians on this board?

What? So many proxies on this board, most U.S. flags are probably Russians.

Hildawg is going to the pound

Try different time zones you fucking retard

When I was visiting Moscow and browsed pol there were only Russian, Polish and Baltic flags. they all come out when Americans sleep due to time zone differences.

Can't afford Internet but world's best hackers? Fuck back under your leaf desu

Most Russians don't speak English. They are posting on their on image board.

>said the german
Isnt like half the youtube blocked for you? Also, i got 100mbit fiber for about 10$ a month. Is that expensive?

No, it isn't. lol

Olgino only has 15 licenses

FUCK GOOGLE BTW, I REALLY WANT TO BURN 6 GORILLION JEWS NOW AFTER THIS CAPTCHA SHIT

So do Brazilians, my man.

There are probably like 20 million outside of Russia. Then another problem is many Russians don't know English. I think German was more popular until recent times. Also I think most Russians that know some English in Russia are young brainwashed idiots or libshits, that have no idea what is actually happening in the world.

just having some fun senpai

This