If we had won WW1 the world would be a much better place, but the allies just had to fuck it all up again

If we had won WW1 the world would be a much better place, but the allies just had to fuck it all up again.

/thread.
No, seriously, can't argue with this shit.

You're country is at fault for not fighting hard enough then. Don't blame us for winning, blame your bloody self for losing. WWI was hardly a principled war, only now with the benefit of hindsight can we say that it would've been better had the Central Powers won.

Don't ally yourself with filthy fucking turkroaches next time.

>You're
I noticed it myself after posting before somebody thinks they're a genius for pointing it out. It's been a long day.

>If only we weren't so useless at fighting
Yeah, well you'e not, are you? Lmao.

iv'e always said this

*Veiled Remorse Intensifies*

Didn't you guys have to call Germany for help like 100 times?

Just pointing out that regardless of whether the outcome might've been better, it isn't the fault of the Entente for winning. It's the fault of The Central Powers for losing.

feels fucking bad man

You guys could not even take Serbia until Bulgaria got involved.

Austria-Hungary is at fault for losing the war.

but technically the German monarchy were cucks. Willhelm opposed Hitler and called his persecution of jews monstrous.

You guys would've collapsed anyway dunno why it'd be a better place for you. You'd still be Germany's autistic brother

Austria was doomed from the start and the fact that they seriously listened to some egotistical faggot with a shrimp arm only made it worse.

>people throughout the empire were getting tired of Austria's shit
>thought allying with the fucking Turks and their failed abortion of an empire was a good idea, though for the sake of fairness that falls on all of the Central Powers
>getting BTFO'd everywhere, even by the goddamned Italians
>pretty much had to piggyback off of the Germans and even they were having a tough time

And for keks and giggles let's not forget Karansebes where the Austrians attacked themselves. After Metternich retired/died Austria was fucked.

You guys did better than Austria. They needed Bulgaria to take Serbia because they couldn't fight.

Im glad the turk roach ottomans fell.

Why if they would have prevented Israel from existing

>lose wars
>complain

fight harder next time proto kraut

T. Germany's autistic brother with downs syndrome

They were on the down turn regardless of World War 1

At least we didn't run away like Idiots and entered the war just as it was about to end to be "Winners".

At least we could actually be called winners.

is this what victory feels like

Sadly it is true that the Austrian-Hungerian empire would have collapsed, because the double monarchy was just a big fuckup with way too many languages.

plus having only like 16 million population is a pretty cringe empire

The biggest imbecile Austria ever had.

It was Germany's fault for invading Belgium. We would not have joined otherwise.

>autism : le pic

also reminded me why I hate so much americans

"Winners"