Wow, he fired Comey, the absolute madman, holy shit it's happening

Wow, he fired Comey, the absolute madman, holy shit it's happening.

... not. Comey will just be replaced by some other deep state puppet. This is simply a move to keep up appearances.

You gullible retards are annoying. Please go back to r/the_donald where you belong. I am sick of seeing your desperate attempts to make Trump look like anything else than a Zionist, neocon, Jewish lapdog. Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eyVyT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHILL THREAD

TRUST TRUMP
STAY LOYAL
STAY FAITHFUL

MAGA 4EVER

This is now 10d chess.

You're probably just joking but I seriously can't tell these days.

Agreed op. Like the Kikes are gonna let an actual renegade
waltz into the White House.

>Wahhh the kikes wahhhhh
Your even worse then t_d because as jewed as this world is your not doing anything about it except making whiney le kike threads on a vietnese whale hunting forum.
Kys.

Your "God Emperor" is a fucking joke.

>tfw I honestly, genuinely believe that Comey was just a guy doing his job
I mean, I think that while Clinton was obviously terrible candidate and evil in it's purest form, it was still his decision to reopen the investigation that pushed plenty of undecided voters over the edge.

praise kek

I thought Share Blue took the afternoon off?

"god emperor"

at least our country isn't Ahmed

100% agree. Drumpf trying to make news and look good at the same time. This actually backfires. It makes me suspicious that Trump is hiding something. Plus, it makes it looks like Hillary was right all the time and Comey caused her to lose. WTF is Drumpf doing?

who gives a fuck, op is a faggot.
The open borders crowd is scrambling to hide their child sex slaves, and Hitlery is spraying pure prune juice out of her cleft asshole.
Good times

>Hitlery
Do you know how I know you're a bluepilled faggot?

No Khalid, tell me.

He's being replaced by a former Rothschild banker. Don loves those guys.

discord.gg/eyVyT

>sweden

I'm so sick of that bitches face on CNN.

Her bitchy resting face makes her a huge bitch.

Piss off, Sven.
This is Tumblr-level of Autism.

HUSH GOYS THERE IS NO PROBLEM #TRUMPTRAIN

God this was cringe.

I voted for the guy but stay loyal? Stay faithful? What a lil bitch you are.

How about you have some damn integrity and applaud Trump when he does right and criticize him when he shills out for liberal Kushner and Co?

Trump needs to hire a new FBI director who will openly investigate Russian ties just to shut everyone up.

BASED BLACK MAN

Fuck Off Ahmed

>A-AHMED!
lmao cuck

humpfy trumpfy, you're fired !

these never fail to make me laugh.

do you have the one with the libtard wearing the assad mask?

Isnt it great that we just say Sharia blue's leader saying to make fuck Trump threads and comment while hating on the Donald? LMAO Ya'll niggas are worthless sub human queers.

Sadly not.

Source?

>Source?
his asshole

Comey was also a puppet though, he let Hillary go with those leaks.

Not denying that almost everyone major in US politics is a puppet for the elite though, Trump included.

Yep.

I heard John McCain tacitly approved of this and defended Trump.

When this deep state whore is satisfied, you know the deal..

frankly i think you should be more concerned about muslims raping and killing you and your family.

I am highly concerned about that. Aren't you concerned that Trump will let in hordes of muslims into the US?

>yeah but what about this!!!
hahahahaha

If he picks someone like Gowdy we'll know he's still in there somewhere.

If he picks a shill he's dead.

>If he picks a shill he's dead.
Yeah right. How many chances are you going to give him?

I meant the old Trump who cared about freedom and loved America will be metaphorically dead, replaced by the neocon shell he's proven to be recently.

That Trump has been dead since the start of the year, basically.

>campaign politician
yawn, baby's first election is it?

THE JEWS HAVE TRUMPS GRANDKIDS HOSTAGE IN ISRAEL!!!

The average age of Sup Forums is 18, keep that in mind when you talk to them. They aren't experienced enough to understand the jewish problem or the concept of politicians lying to people to get support.

>Sweeden
>Forced to care about politics of a country half way round the world from him because his country is a Muslim infested leftist wet dream.