Left-wing men are repacking their masculinity in preparation for the islamo-feminist order...

Left-wing men are repacking their masculinity in preparation for the islamo-feminist order. Is it possible that they're right and we're dinosaurs about to become extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
discord.gg/9sJ5QUJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IGNORE ALL MARXIST LENINIST SJW SHILLS

>islam starts to dominate
>cucks like this are sent to an arena
>stoned to death

good guy islam

Someone should have mercy and put a bullet in this dumb ass head what a pathetic existence.

A waste of air

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Check your own priviledge

>Russia
>Happy to serve
More like force conscripted out of their Aids infested drug den

Sharia timeline is best timeline

As a gay man I must admit that I'm terribly conflicted that I agree with the religion of peace about how this little fruit should be treated

discord.gg/9sJ5QUJ

Invite to the left-wing discord channel.

>beginers

maybe de-packaging their masculinity

Anyone who makes claims for general categories of people is wrong.

Still can't get over how big that thing's head is.

>repackage their masculinity

What does he mean by this?

Cant make this shit up

>ironically using the correct pronoun

Bravo.

It's not that his head is big, it's that he's completely emaciated his body to reduce his male body and appear "feminine." Clearly, it did not work.

I once knew a tranny who did the same thing. Had a stick figure body and a massive head. I'm not sure what they're seeing when they look in the mirror but it's clearly different than what the rest of us see.

The real life Mr Garrison

Holy shit!

Wear a skirt and act like a woman

R
A
R A R E
A E
R
E

It's a euphemism for tucking your penis

I'm not sure why this bothers anyone. More faggots like this means less competition for women. You look better standing next to this guy by literally doing nothing.

congrats burger you are the 50th person to call me rare

Close...but that's actually referred to 'remasculinizing your package' among those who know

>as a gay man
DROPPED

>>>>/reddit/

And into the collection it goes

no snek on me

No, that's is just insanity. Saged

Your ID almost spells Poland too

Just treat women with the respect they afford you. You don't need to bash your own gender to do that or even refer to yourself as a feminist, which is a beyond-loaded word at this point.

There's no way to retool that

I'd rather go extinct than to turn into that abomination.