What about waiting 3 days after his death and then shitpost him all over the internet as we have never done before

>what about waiting 3 days after his death and then shitpost him all over the internet as we have never done before

We need Pepeaster

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehet-Weret
beelore.com/2007/08/24/tears-of-ra-the-sun-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've already been shitposting at the speed of light

WHY DO YOU THINK COMEY WAS FIRED TODAY

KAOS

KEK

Stop posting this hate symbol.

Wurst, are you allowed to talk about hate symbols in internet?
Sirious question

3 days and Comey will back

yes yes yes

I'm a muslim immigrant, so I have more freedom of speech than the Germans.

He will be resurrected in the form of a God

Why u didn't convert to the best faith: christianity?

That's what I'm talking abouy

Christianity is cuck religion. Weak nu-males sacrificing their own race. I feel nothing but contempt for them.

Sup Forums should start a gofundme and buy the rights to the character from his publisher.

You would have to pretend to have a plan to use him for shitlib purposes otherwise the guy wont sell.

He fucking MURDERED Pepe for crying out loud.

What did Sup Forums meant by this?

Just think,
Comey getting fired is the first day of Kek's wrath against nonbelievers. Tomorrow we'll get another great happening, and then another the day after that. Finally kek will return to his physical form for The Happening, and we shall all transcend to his domain

why no zombie pepe? or a ghost spirit pepe? or pepe up in heaven with ayyy lmaos or something.

use this to our advantage, i cant draw for shit but he can easily be resurrected.

needs to be done by the holy book

Sup Forums meant that you have to go back.....

back to plebbit you sorry faggot

>sorry faggot
Seriously? You are from English speaking country and you couldn't come up with better insult?
also Trump poster sending someone to reddit

is this any good?

that seems like a choar.

some OC

I'm not dead what the hell

Im already making plans for next years pepe good friday and pepeaster

Who drew that?

Witnessed! Praise Kek!

He lives

Kek has proven his rising!

>3 days
>them digitals

>The Resurkektion of our Lord and Savior.
He is truly risen!

Reminder that the comic was never relevant in regards to Sup Forums pepe.

Praise a nigga kek!!!

exalted is he

praise KeK!

My leaf digits confirm this. The happening is happening just like all the other Sup Forums happenings where things happened.

zoidberg voice: one art, please!

Sorry guys, looks like nothings happening. Unless the happenings that never happened, happened to cancel out my leaf digits, then its actually happening. Please stand by.

pepe easter
>easter?

a celebration of sorts perhaps?
>toad is better than pepe

this is so well done, how did they fuck up centering the cube so much?

Praise kek

I believe this year a lot of big things will happen, as to what I dont know. It might be biblical events being prophecized, or the elite trying to reanact the prophecies like it seems they like to do, maybe the pieces will be moved into position for the final happening.

Even if not the end, this year shit will go down i believe.

We have in the jewish calender the year 5777

Biblical events tend to happen in a 50 year cycle (Jubilee) ending on xx17 and xx67 in our calender which again is this year.

There is talk about the Antichrist being supposed to come back at the year 5777 of the jewish calender (would have to look up for a good source on that one)

Then there is this part in the bible

>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.

On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.

This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

In generall a lot of the prophecies of the endtimes already happened in the last 70-80 year, and the bible mentions that when you see the signs that the end will come in a lifetime, probably meaning

Neat.

Let's just use all of his characters.

but thats what makes it interesting.

the mythology was constantly evolving as one deity took on the profile and role of another, heqet is a frog, so were the four male forms of the ogdoad. heqet is a fertility god along with hathor and hathor is a cow.

but look at this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor

Hathor had a complex relationship with Ra. At times she is the eye of Ra and considered his daughter, but she is also considered Ra's mother. She absorbed this role from another cow goddess Mehet-Weret ("Great flood")

>>the eye of Ra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehet-Weret

portrayed as a cow with a sun disk between her horns…could be called the "Eye of Ra"

beelore.com/2007/08/24/tears-of-ra-the-sun-god/

It is now more commonly called the Eye of Ra or Eye of Horus and represents the right eye of the Egyptian Falcon God Horus and was also associated with the Sun God Ra. It is supposed to be where the tears (or bees) came from.

i have only begun digging but in the context of pepe being killed, what if this causes the eye of ra (the black sun?) to open and begin crying forth bees?

we need to find that faggots research! if this is correct we got until the full moon.

>Implying he didn't do it for us

So it is written

praise kek

He will unite us through the forth turning

>>Libra becomes aligned on September 23rd

>>Balance and harmony rule Libra

>>In Hermeticism hexagons are linked to balance, Cassini space probe descending into Saturn in September, Saturn has an enormous hexagonal storm on it

>>Joy rune on observed Kek face in sky, Joy rune represents balance in all things even within a chaotic world, it is also the rune of fellowship

I can understand a few coincidences, but this…

>tfw libra
>anything but balance and harmony

Now that he has risen; he goes to hibernate In Saturn? until September 23rd when he unleashes his reckoning upon the semites.

goyim

Agreed.
Islam different. Islam is for retarded.

I haven't been this hard since Nam

I want those shades

That is exactly what should happen.

3 days after the MSM announced Pepe is dead is when Sup Forums should shitpost his resurrection all over the internet.

Kek wills it

What's the deal about the collapsed tunnel?