Comey FIRED!

"Thank you for informing me about me fucking up, but fuck you."

On scale of 1 to 10, how fucked is Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6a8jsf/megathread_fbi_director_comey_fired/dhcjkui/
youtu.be/JcZHSGyos6g@YouTube
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's cooked. This move was merely delaying the inevitable. Comey was hot on his tracks over Russian interference so he did this out of desperation

1. All day. 1

trump is proving himself more than suspicious could you imagine if hillary did this? trump supporters will reply with non argument memes

HAHA BLOMPFERS

hes not fucked at all.

OMG ITS LIKE TOTALLY AN 11 YOU GUYS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 apparently

Fuck off shareblue.

0/10, fired for being incompetent for an entire year and making the public lose trust in the FBI.

Can you imagine if Obama fired an FBI Director? Oh, wait...

Can you imagine if Bush fired an FBI Director? Oh, wait...

Can you imagine if Clinton fired an FBI Director? Oh, wait...

He's fucked. People where already souring on him before this. This just pushes more people over and those who hate him are more empowered.

Time for him to leave and let Pence take over so there's a chance of a conservative agenda getting done.

he's fucking done. This is some Nixon shit

nah. Comey doesnt prosecute guilty people anyway. He said Hillary and others broke the law but that he would let them get away with it so at this point.....

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

who is this guy and why i should be worried? I demand a quick rundown.

Neck yourself shareblue

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6a8jsf/megathread_fbi_director_comey_fired/dhcjkui/

Remind me when those presidents' campaigns were being investigated for collusion with Russia

None of those three presidents or their staff were being investigated by the FBI when they did that. Trump just threw out Comey for looking into the whole Russian affair.

>implying Comey is hot on anyone's tracks

I stand by trump but this news makes me feel very uneasy.

I feel like we are on the verge of civil war.

Man fuck Sup Forums. Either Trumpcucks saying this is some next level 47D chess move or leftypol saying he will be impeached in the next week.
Anyone can give me a source where I can find neutral, objective information about it and what it means in the future?

>implying that the FBI was investigating Trump.
S A G E
A
G
E

Crooked Trump is scared

Not him specifically, but his campaign, absolutely

RONALD

M
C
D
O
N
A
L
D

-10, he's the complete opposite of fucked. This is some good shit.

Impeachment isn't likely unless the Dems get a big enough control of Congress in 2018 which doesn't seem likely.

Most likely outcome is the status quo for his Presidency and then either losses in 2020 or doesn't seek reelection to save face.

How long till Hillary is in jail

Hillary was just on TV blaming comey for costing her the election. Square that circle faggot.

better start more threads, sticky might as well not be there

Comey is an establishment cuck. Trump drains the swamp unlike the previous president puppets.

0, not fucked at all. This is true swamp drainage right here.

kek

>literally not under investigation
>trump is done this time i swear
Get
KEKED

You're a retard

1. Trump is NOT and WAS NEVER under investigation. Members of his team were, but HE never was.

2. Comey is hated by both sides of the aisle, and yesterday he outright lied to the Senate

Explain to me how a universally hated man who just got caught lying doesn't deserve to be fired?

>is informed that he's not under investigation
>somehow OP equates this to a fuck up
par for the course, OP is a fag

Nice bantz

Clinton did actually.

It filled up to the maximum of 999 too quickly.

I was responding to posts that had already been deleted.

why isn't Sup Forums celebrating? Comey was a dick who never went against Obama and didn't recommend prosecution for Hillary? I've been hoping trump did this since day one. Any one who suggest that this is because Trump was under investigation for Russian influence is a shill. I don't know how many times that has been proven a false narrative but its alot. What is one fucking piece of evidence of collusion and Russian hacking? oh there isn't any? thats what i thought.

Ann coulter will never not be /ourgal/

>Anyone can give me a source where I can find neutral, objective information about it and what it means in the future.
>neutral, objective information.

You're on the internet. There's no such thing as neutral and objective, you faggot. Pick an extreme and defend it to the death or sit down and shut up, those are you only options.

>"You can't fire me, I'm investigating you!"

Thanks for reiterating the media's talking points m8

Why is this a smart move for Trump?

Bit of a cold tone, wouldnt you agree

>I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

if you were an fbi director investigating the president why would you tell him?

He should have fired him when he became president like everyone else. He was naiive and thought that this one guy could be non-partisan, but that's not how it works in politics. He needs people that won't obstruct his agenda, and Comey isn't that person. He's fired because he hasn't been cooperating with the justice department.

Trump isn't under investigation, that's a fake news myth.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton actually gave the North Koreans nuclear power and helped the Chinese advance their ICBMs in exchange for campaign contributions.

Bernie Sanders and his wife are under active FBI investigation for fraud.

The Clinton foundation investigation is still ongoing.

And so on and so forth.

For you

>Trump just threw out Comey for looking into the whole Russian affair.
AKSHUALLY...
He fired Comey for revealing to him on 3 separate occasions that he was not being investigated over the "whole Russian affair", which Comey should not have done.

Why would Russia collude at all to get a Neocon into office?

They were in collusion with Israel.

>b-but Trump isn't under investigation!!!

dude you seriously think the FBI would let the world know if they were investigating on the current POTUS?

>fantasizing this hard

Wew lad

> thinking a fucking agency director just gets hit with a "you're fired!"

retards, the amount of paper work is staggering, the Department of Justice was probably on this shit long before Trump was even elected.

>On scale of 1 to 10, how fucked is Trump?
Trump gets to now pick his own FBI director... so 0/10 fucked.

0 you insipid motherfucking mouth breather.

Shore up base
Fire an incompetent employee
Troll Democrats

Sup Forums members are celebrating
unfortunately there is a massive influx of reddit and shareblue right now trying to propagandize this happening

Um, objectively Trump fired the lead of the investigation into Trump ties to Russia on the advice of the AG that had to recuse himself from said investigation. This all comes after it comes to light that Michael Flynn will be cooperative with the FBI and fired AG Sally Yates confirmed before Congress that there was an investigation and that she could not comment on it.

That's facts. No spin.

He serves at the will of the President, who has absolute authority under the Constitution to faithfully execute the laws, including the investigation and prosecution of criminals.

>Bush put in a new FBI director Sept. 4 2001(Shortly before 9/11)
>Obama replaced that same director a couple of weeks after Syria "Gas Attack"
Those are the two biggest events in foreign policy over the last 20 years. Very interesting that the same director was around for both.

Clinton had his campaign financed by the Chinese. It was a major scandal.

>be toothpaste
>get mad cause muh drumpf fired a goy

This. Comey deserved to get fucked up, and even if it was by the hands of someone like Trump, I'm still happy about it.

This is a victory for all Americans

>Trump fired the lead of the investigation into Trump ties to Russia

Trump was never under investigation.

chomping at the bit

>Anyone can give me a source where I can find neutral, objective information

Doesn't exist anywhere, sorry. Everyone is trying to advance an agenda.

Been busy at work last few days. And playoff hockey. What he lie about?

Thanks CNN

hahahahahahahahahaha

He said hockey isn't for fags

Either they lied under OATH (A crime that can get you impeached) or aren't.

Make your choice, spaghetti.

FBI James Comey YOU'RE FIRED! #FBI #LOCKHERUP
and in his honor and spirit i give you this clip. youtu.be/JcZHSGyos6g@YouTube

Next winning streak, soon?

>Comey reopens Hillary investigation right before election
Sup Forums: Based Comey locking her up!
>Comey fired in the middle of investigation of Trump campaign
Sup Forums: W-what are you talking about that kike was against Trump from the start!

>lie under oath (huge fucking deal)
>or telling the truth

He's scared of what the FBI investigation will uncover.

>(((conservative agenda)))

FUCK

I can't take this much winning guys I'm fucking losing my shit over here I"M LOSING IT JERRY

Probs cause he's a kike

With Comey down, the swamp will be easier to drain.

FBI final boss. Don't worry, you are in Spain, silly.

kek long time coming from this clinton shill.

Your slave is gone...guess you'll have to find another pedophile to serve the elite

Damn, that's some quality bantz

Comey is going to spill the beans on damn near everything now.

Thats if he doesn't get disappeared first.

Shareblue Shills detected

So this pretty much proves Russia collusion, right?

Let's get peachy and impeach Dolanichi

Shilling a man losing his job seems pretty futile. You're not going to get him his job back. Is this like bootcamp for reddit?