Muh counter culture

Muh counter culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont post this faggot on this board

cool thread

lads, how much money would you have to be paid to wear a PJW 'conservatism is the new counterculture' shirt out in public?

how self absorbed can u be

prolly 100, and I'd dress like a hipster too just to fuck with people

/thread

>anally raped by none other than a literal Sup Forumstant with a camera
>still dares showing up his reddit smug face online

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

/thread

What loser drinks out a cup with their face(that looks hardly how he normally looks) on it?

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOOK THAT THE FOOKIN MAYNSTREAM METEOR IS TRYING TO REMOVE MY VIDEOS. FACE IT YOU FOOKIN MORONS: CUNSERVATISM IS THE NEW COUNTAH CULCHA, AS THE SEX PISTULS HAS PROVEN.

Does anyone have the vocaroo of user reading the "PJW at a coffee shop" greentext?

$50 minimum. but i really think they're more for home use, not intended for public.

IMAJUN
MOI
SHOK

MAYHNESTRIM METEOR!

He takes it too far. I mean, come on. We get it already. You're an edgy politically incorrect conservative who happens to be savvy with social media. You don't have to shove it down our throats everyday.

>all these youtube retards shilling merch as soon as the money chute closed for good

Oh god I love the taste of youtubers in the morning

Counta kullcha

He's cringy as shit but he redpills a fuck tonne of normies and I converted a few friends by showing them his sweden video.

I'd rather people were watching his stuff than browsing The Donald or worshipping Milo.

Anyone have the edit of Cernovich?

$50? I would do it for $5, it's just a t-shirt, 99% of people aren't even going to bother to read it, and if they do they're either going to know who PJW is, like him, think you're a fan, and give you props, or they're not going to know who he is and just be like whatever.