IMPORTANT POLL

Who does Sup Forums want to be the new FBI Director?

>Sheriff Clarke: Recently said on air he would have Hillary arrested day one if he was FBI director
>Trey Gowdy: Hammering crooks during Congressional hearings for years
>Other: Name them in your post. Some rumors about a guy named McCabe are swirling.

strawpoll.me/12932217

bump it!

Clarke isn't qualified for the job

But not having the correct qualifications for a certain job never stopped Trump before
*cough* DeVos & Carson *cough*

ROBERT

it's gonna be some random ass nigga who is another practitioner of the status quo

yall bitch azz keep gettin excited over political theater

Trey Gowdy is need where he is in Congress kicking asses
I say put Barron Tump as fbi head

Sheriff joe
>mfw tent city is a federal program and in every state

I doubt Clarke really has the right skill set for that particular position. Gowdy should stay where he is, since we need to keep people at least that halfway decent in congress.

I'm sure some almost noname will get the spot with some strong professional background. Hopefully with particular experience in a laterally-applicable domain (e.g. unwinding bankruptcies or other chaos resolution area that demands good intelligence work.)

Sheriff, I expect him to not listen nor compromise at all with anyone. He is a pure alpha.

With Gowdy, whilst he'd do the right thing you can bet your ass he wouldn't go as hard as expected

Trey Gowdy would be the best pick, but with Chaffetz leaving, Gowdy needs to stay on the committee. Not really sure who would be a good replacement.

Sheriff Clarke would be great but I'm not sure he has the background for it.

Clarke is the best weapon to put in charge of the FBI, pretty much objectively.

Have you seen Comey's qualifications?

He was a fucking banking executive.

>Head of Department of Education is not an admin roll

unironically the based black man

agreed
gowdy should stay where he is, hes very needed there

>Sheriff Clarke
this is the best option for other police forces to get their shit together.

It's gonna be some jew banker.

This

Leonard Bernstein

Meming Chrispy Kreme into power

The idea of Ben Garrison we've created rather than the one that actually exists.