Howw smart r u white boiz?

Anybody here got a good online IQ test? As a lebanese sand nigger, I'd like to compare my self to you whiteys and see if I should really euthanize myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/#
wechslertest.com/
discord.gg/eyVyT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proofs

im white and got 200 on the test

I was 125 when I was tested in elementary school. It's probably gone down since then. Chemtrails and such.

there are none.

online iq tests are all scams that give you a high rating in order for you to spread their website and get ad revenue

look at your own pic for gods sake

If you want a proper IQ test youll have to go through mensa

On the shitty mobile one in pic related or an actual standardized test?
Also, proof plis

test.mensa.no/#

Don't know if legit or not but I like the questions.
wechslertest.com/

mensa IQ here.

feels good man.

but white blood soo.....

I'm a white woman, kys

>the average iq of a human being in the developed world fluctuates around 105
>the average iq of a human being that takes and believes online free iq tests fluctuates around 85

Why do muds like these always talk like niggers? Inquiring minds would like to know.

>tfw to intelligent to understand the concept of sarcasm

>r
>u
>white boiz
>flag
This picture is wrong and you disprove it

I got 120 on mensa.no, applied for an actual test in my countrys mensa out of curiosity, got 125, im fine with that.

LOL.

funny story.
My old female roommate posted her IQ on jewbook saying "ha, 92%, bet most the people I know can't get that high"

she didnt realize it wasnt out of 100. seriously.
Guess who she voted for?

>I'm wibv hurr

I got one when I was in 5th grade, 110 IQ. (I'm Asian and White, mixed race)

>tfw too intelligent to use proper grammar

SHOW TITS OR GTFO

I'm missing half my fucking chromosomes

>tfw to intelligent to be familiar with the popular "tfw to intelligent" internet meme

Here are my results from this test, it seems pretty accurate, although I'm a little disappointed in my actual score (I did rush through it though).

Enjoy niggers.

Show me your tits and I'll do it bitch

I got 135 from a web test in finnish Mensa netpage.

>tfw to intelligent to not have a point
I concede serbfag

hello gifted one

My frontal lobe barely works thanks to legal highs and got this sooooo

i took that test like 3 years ago and i scored somewhere around 130
my point is these tests intentionally give you higher score so you could feel better about yourself and it's really an easy way of attracting idiots and getting that ad revenue

pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf

>Lebanese
>Canada
THE LEAF DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE

clicked through it at random without even looking and got 97 the first time and 95 the second time.

How the fuck do the retards manage to get below 80?

I guess I was meant to live in this pathetic nigger-filled shithole

B L A C K
L
A
C
K

N
I
G
G
E
R
S R E G G I N

Topped out at 82.

>(((Mensa)))
Mensa is a scam
Wechsler, Cattell, and Standford-Binet are the most recognized tests
t. 147 SB4

BAM!

discord.gg/eyVyT

B-b-but pol is full of stupid Neanderthal dummies

And wtf will this discord link bring my ass to?

6'5", white, blue eyes, fit, six figure salary.

Did I win the genetics lottery?

>6'5"
Lanklet

135 non-verbal on the faggy Norge test, 152 verbal on real WISC in person.
Currently wondering whether this thread is exhibiting extreme selection bias, the Norge Mensa test sucks, or we're all fucking liars.

I'm you but taller
>inb4 "hello Mohammed"
>i live in Yorkshire

Not even shotting you. This test starts you at 98 and you go up two points each time you get one right. Anyone who doesnt get 134 on this easy pop quiz needs to do some deep self reflection.

Iranian master race her. Got 139.

Alright, serious question now. I definetly know what the majority of your answers are going to be and as a matter of fact, it's probably unnecessary for me even to ask.

But, realistically, do you think I should be euthanized? I ain't no nigger and I don't act or intend to act like one anytime soon, but still I want your honest opinions.

>Calling a tall guy 'lanklet'
Manlet detected.

when will you retards realize that online iq tests intentionally give you higher scores?
it kinda goes like this
>you get a great score (usually between 130-140)
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>you brag with your intelligence everywhere
>other people take that same test too
>website gets more visitors
>more visitors=bigger add revenue
>profit

113 for me.

>Not being the ideal height of 5'11"

nigger?

> my IQ is in the 92nd percentile
> am I too dumb to live
Normally I'd say "no", but the fact that you even asked this question raises extreme doubt.

We did realize this and I'm assuming many of us are just jerking our egos off

If you actually believe that you are fucking retarded.

>can't think independently and come to his own conclusion on whether he should live
Yes. Off yourself faggot.

Nothing wrong with Norge Mensa. 130 is unironically the average iq of pol.

113 is pretty high.

Thats unfortunate considering most grills have fallen for the "Swipe left if under 6ft" meme

Your words had me thinking until I saw your flag. I agree with the basic sentiment of your post, but what more do you expect us to do?

Now you take the Mensa test and post your score

but these scores are massively inflated

Well met, brother.

I'm really just asking out of curiosity seeing as if somehow the world went to shit and a race war or some shit like that occured, I'd probably be killed because I'm a sand nigger and many of you would gladly pull the trigger.

I ain't some suicidal faggot by the way.

It was a shit test anyway, IQ tests are about recognizing patterns, in which case my IQ is higher than all of you here.

confirmed nigger
get off

Take a real IQ test then talk big. I'm not going to treat some cheesy online IQ test like a midterm.

>have shit handwriting
>have to go to official national irl IQ test to see if I'm retarded
>score 141
>get told to write better or get failed on every exam

I'm so scared to take the actual test
I've put it off for so long

I wouldn't if I were you.
Personally, I don't expect a race war will happen.

I feel like it being so low has something to do with a head injury I got a few years ago. Or is that still quite high? Or average?

>Why do muds like these always talk like niggers? Inquiring minds would like to know.

We don't, don't listen to the LARPer, fucking faggot OP

i would if all the doctors weren't Indian over here

Jesus fuck this test must be terrible

everyone who actually took the test in this thread is confirmed sub-110 IQ brainlets

Is this any good? wechslertest.com/

No, off the leafs in your vicinity

you get 140 when you get all the questions right
time doesn't effect your score

Well done. See? You're intelligent and on pol.

Nice shop btw

Lmao at how easy this was. Took the short one but srs so easy an ape could do it

You're right. That was stupid easy. I got the same score as you

I even skipped that some scrambled word cause I'm too tired. Test was for dummies or smth.

Show us your tits you fucking idiot.

Wow 119 probably would've been even higher if I didn't get bored halfway through

>5'11 not lying and saying theyre taller

if youre taller than them you can say youre 6'6 and they wont even know

these girls are most often trash and retarded

>80+%
Not too bad considering I'm drunk and stoned at the moment and I rushed through and took less than half the allotted time... When I took a BATTERY of tests literally to get into a battery magnet school in LA when I was young I tested around 138-145. I remember my mom and I made fun of my dad cause he tested the lowest of the three of us at a measly 135. (Mom was 148 ~ anything over 130 is actually statistically hard to quantify using the mensa style testing).

This test is shit.

Literally everyone gets mensa-level IQs.

Some faggot posted it on /r9k/ and everyone was apparently also a genius

The real mensa test is like 3+ hours of progressively harder and harder problems LIKE those they use on their online test.

I've taken it, it is quite accurate. The online one is a bit too easy though for general consumers.

So Meghan prefers tattoos? In 18 years she'll be moaning on fb how she could never find a decent guy who stayed with her, lamenting how all the good men are taken, as she sips her wine and strokes her cat.

I did one of the televised 'Test the nation' things and got 142 or 143. Reliable?

The last time I got a IQ test for Disability Funds or something like that. I got a result of 146... I don't know how considering I have the spelling ability of a 7th grader...

>Not too bad considering I'm drunk and stoned at the moment

Everybody always has some excuse for when they test retarded. Face the facts retard: you're tarded.

>Anybody here got a good online IQ test?

No, go get tested at MENSA.

welp, better than jews niggers normies and asians at least bud. if you're blue eyed you're pretty much ubermensch now. just the alcohol eh?

>tfw to intelligent too take a jewish IQ test that calculates Social intelligence

i'm a liberal btw

Get on my level sand nigger! My IQ is 168. If you want proof find a way to contact me.

I'm too smart for IQ tests.
Only a FUCKING RETARD would base his self-worth on pseudo-science.

Your online Mensa score - 10 points = your real IQ

The margin of error is 5 points