This is how much I like certain nations. Some countries are just on the line between yellow and green...

This is how much I like certain nations. Some countries are just on the line between yellow and green, but I had to choose one color or the other.

Fuck you, I ain't coloring every single Greek or Indonesia island. Either post the template with linked territories or gtfo.

Everyone loves Iceland

I did forget to link the template, sorry. i used the restroom right after I posted.

>India in green
>Germany in yellow
wtf is wrong with you burger ?
also if you gonna put algeria and morocco in yellow why not Tunisia as well ? we're literally the same. weird map ..

You have severely lacking reading and comprehension skills.

>flag
>loves japan

neck urself weaboo cancer

What do you even mean linked territories?
Tunisia is red due to the Arab spring starting there, Germany is yellow due to Merkel and a lot of issues with the EU, and India is green due to it being a very nice counter weight to China.

red i like, blue i hate

Oh, linked on the map, well I have them memorized so I guess it didn't occur to me some would need it.

Thats alot of effort

However, I cannot find a world map with high resolution with linked territories.

Life is hard.

I think youre making an issue out of nothing.

Red like Blue Hate

Oh my god fucking kill yourself.

>Israel
>OK
Ohh vey ohh vey

I love you to

I hate then all except USA USA USA U WANT AID? HEHE HAHA FUK YOU HERE BOMB WITH BURGER TAPED TO IT

Put germony black and you are a good person

>Israel ok
>Syria hate
spotted the zionist

go die in a fire kike

I can't in all good conscience do that while Oktoberfest exists.

Your autisic

my autistic?