You Decide! Political theater or Happening

its nothing

Trump gets to pick his own FBI directory so it is happening.

Happening:
-very bad for Democrats
-very good for Republicans

While they can't do anything about it and Trump has the power to do it, expect them to cry that it was an abuse of power.

I want to know why he was fired. Both the letters released offer no substantial explanation for why he was removed. That's a little troubling when you take into account that Trump's transition team is under investigation.

>(((gets to pick)))

HAPPPPPPPENNINNNNNGG

> democrats and libs blame Comey for Hillary's lost
> Hillary comes out a week or 2 ago blaming Comey for her lost

Trump now fires Comey.

I suspect we'll see this exact pasta everywhere for the next few days. Thanks, shariablue.

Except when the GOP gets absolutely destroyed in the 2018 midterms Trump's now essentially guaranteed to be impeached

maybe just maybe they found some pizza in his Filofax ?? .... I been waiting on big fish standing down or retiring ....

Clinton committed treason and he covered for her. They should both be in jail

Political Theater right now, happening when he chooses his FBI directory

both

It's a definite happening. Media is completely off guard. Alt media even oblivious. Trump and DOJ kept this very quiet. He didn't even inform many of his cabinet knowing people like priebus would leak it.

Trump is setting up the deck to prosecute HRC and many other traitors within the government. This is a long game. Don't expect more to follow this for a long time. They need to chip away at this. Recall FBI user. This is pervasive throughout the government and society. This could cause serious civil unrest. Trump is trying to avoid an escalation

Totalitarianism is bad for everyone. Well, except the elites.

once she hangs then I'll know it was a happening

Coverup

But we're all elites because we're american.

MUH 14D UNDERWATER CHUTES AND LADDERS
kys my man

it has to be confirmed by congress you dolt

Fucking wasted

Does this mean that Andrew McCabe is now leading the helm? If so, when is he gone? Does he become the interim director?

Enjoy your helicopter ride commie faggot

>when the GOP gets absolutely destroyed in the 2018 midterms

how? just curious what exactly has changed that makes these people any more appealing?

Hillary is a retard she should be thanking comey for not prosecuting her like he should have as any sane person would have. The only thing she has to blame for his loss is herself and niggers who are to lazy to vote

Watching the Democrats and the media do a complete 180 over Comey is fucking hilarious as usual

probably this. so far trump's admin has been mostly business as usual. not sure if he's the reformer as advertised. maybe this is the first real step in that direction. right now i'm just laughing at the sanctimonious reaction from the libs.