SAY IT WITH ME

I WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT PRESIDENT TRUMP EVER AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

chess.com/blog/Spektrowski/boris-spassky-2016-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you gotta either lurk more or go back to the donald

sage

AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO AWOO MAGA LIBKEKS BTFO

Looks like the pizza party will be happening a bit sooner than I thought...

That seems to be the first rule of working in or with the Trump administration.

shareblue cuck

So are we not even pretending this isn't a cult anymore? Dude could literally announce mandatory interracial rape and half ya'll would try to claim it was a smart move.

>I WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT a totalitarian who hates the constitution

er, wait...

Remember folks, liberals always project

>if you're not with US you're with THEM

nice tribalism

also trump has been a liberal his whole life minus the past 5 years

Umm...

Back to r3ddit.

Why?

go back to The_Donald Faggot

>fires the person investigating you

4d chess move? no its autism

he should have done that shit on day 1.

>implying that investigation was legally initiated
Comey is a globalist. He had his own agenda. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but that is immoral and against the oath he took.

>People can't change their views

I had my doubts, but this definitely felt like something the old Trump would have done

Here is a nice read 4u
chess.com/blog/Spektrowski/boris-spassky-2016-interview

seriously

Remember boys

THERE

ARE

NO

FORMER

TRUMP

SUPPORTERS

>Ya'll

Is this an antifa/commie calling card? It immediately identifies you will be spouting some mainstream indocrinated bullshit.

SEIG HEIL

I don't know. He called himself nationalist and globalist

>never question Zionist puppet
Americans everyone
go back to where you came from

I WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT PRESIDENT TRUMP EVER AGAIN!

ONE NATION!

ONE PEOPLE!

ONE ETERNAL AMERICAN REICH, HAIL TRUMP! HAIL VICTORY!

Wait, what?

Back to the gas chamber with you.

HE JUST FIRED SOMEONE WHO HELPED HIM WIN YOU STUPID FUCKING DRUPMF

/thread

Talk about shortsightedness.

I never doubted him in the first place. No one here can play 79.4d hyperchess on his level.

Um sweetie is this the best you got?

Dog you think if he didn't bow to the Jews he would even be alive? No way.

>implying Trump isn't a globalist
>implying Trump doesn't have his own agenda
>implying simply investigating a potential criminal is now suddenly "immoral"
>implying investigating his SUPERIORS for corruption is now suddenly against his oath
>implying Trump hasn't shat all over the very oath he himself took
>implying you aren't butthurt because your wittle champion might soon go to prison

Fuck off shill. I hope you die.

Do you realize that he is now literally done for?

Sup Forums is Libertarian.

Fuck off anus cancer.

>thedonald calling others shill
kek

Watch him not build the wall, and then strike Syria again. You drumpftards are fucking pathetic. You'll justify anything he does.

I'll trust him once he succeeds at one of his campaign promises that isn't muh tax cuts or other non issues.

Go back to sucking your Jewish president's cock.

>Never question Me
>1st amendment

Welp

>I WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT

if i see him embrace a neolib or neocon policy i will shit on him and call for the removal of all jewish influence. i voted for him because he lacks moral conviction and ideology, yet he seemed authoritarian. this is the only type of leader that is capable of defeating the jews

Never!

When are you guys going to start literally cutting your hair like pic related?

The sooner you get it over with, the easier it will be.

>taxes being a non issue
>repeal obamacare being a non issue

Off with you commie

He's already putting in the 20ft high steel wall you jackass.

>Newfag

Where the fuck were you durring the meme wars?

Where were you during the Romney campaign?

Junior High?

Fuck off tard and take your shit president with you.

Is that seriously the best response you have?

kek

what happened ?

>"I am a nationalist and a globalist"

What a bullshitter.

Uncle Hitler would never have pulled any of this shit.

I wouldn't laugh, cuck.

Given what we've seen meme magic do I wouldn't be surprised if some cucks start embracing it.

It would suit you because, you know... your side is wrong all the time and loses all the time and everyone hates you.

And he howled to the moon "if only, if only"

I admit it brings me back somewhat. Its about goddam time we some consequences for all this chicanery, incompetence and treachery.

Finally, maybe it begins.

Great read

Rommney ryan was a shit ticket. So voted bama.

>your side

And what side is that again? The one that's looking at the current presidency like it's a fucking circus?

Yea, most people think it's a mess...

go be a faggot elsewhere

I've never been so proud to have voted in my life.

>Trump's wall is a fence

>Kushner isn't dropped immediately after ties to (((Soros))) are made explicit, instead given even more power

>"I'm a globalist and a Nationalist"

And if you needed any further proof that they're indoctrinated idiots, they create a thread literally celebrating the fact that they suppress their own critical thinking and free thought. Absolutely disgusting.

>SAY YOU WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT *INSERT POLITICIAN HERE* AGAIN
Holy shit, are politics a game to you the_donald niggers? You've proven time after time that supporting Trump is a cult of personality, not a matter of actions or policies.

Man, look how mad the leftist scumbags are!

>Implying anything is wrong with mandatory interracial rape

Fuck off back to T_D ya bootlicker

Dont be a pussy just because you picked wrong on trump. I pay attention to critical stuff too. Like the critical levels of assblastedness all the faggots who ever doubted him are experiencing. But don't worry, I'll say prayers for you to God Emperor tonight :-)

>Implying Hillary didn't kill herself by lying under oath, collapsing on camera, losing 2/3 debates, calling half of America deplorable, ignoring her husband's rape, etc etc

The impossibly stupid comment meets the unstoppable force of alternative facts

These are legitimate issues and mustn't be forgotten.

But today is a victory. There is a little more integrity in the US government today.

Today makes me feel a little better about it too.

I WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT PRESIDENT TRUMP EVER AGAIN

Fuck you nigger. Thinking people criticize the bad and praise the good. How many times do we have to say it: TRUMP IS AN IDEA. The man makes mistakes.

Today, he did something good.

Sage

Burn In hell shill

The dude could literally walk over water and you'd call him Judas and for his impeachment.

THE GOD EMPEROR WILL PREVAIL
THANKS PEDES
MAGA

>ya'll

Umm sweetie, cupcake?, you need to go back.

Good, be a retarded ideologue, just dont shit on your precious "idea" when he has a bad day. Think about it genius, that works against your own interest

HOW FAR OUTSIDE THE US AIRSPACE CAN THIS PLANE FLY?

SHOULD WE SHOOT IT DOWN?

HE MAY BE TRYING TO DEFECT

Fuck you faggot. This board has gone to shit because of all this relentless shilling. Sup Forums was never a neocon board

listen when he gets the veterans off the streets and off the drugs and help so they aren't committing suicide all the time we can talk then

HE'S ESCAPING

WHAT IF HE IS GOING TO JOIN SNOWDEN?!?

>Kushner still had power
Hahaha no

I was tired of seeing the Antifa logo everywhere, so screw it, I appropriated the fuck out of it lol!

These are all my ideas at the moment, but so it goes with memes, they reside in the hearts of all.

As you can see, I drew inspiration for the redesign from the HWNDU shenanigans, and I want to make it more versatile, then make it our movement’s own design. I left the flag green to represent Pepe/KEK and prevent the design from being too crowded.

If anyone has any ideas on the colors and themes used, please comment. If someone wants to steal this outright (as artists do), feel free to contact my email ([email protected]), and I’ll give you the vector file free.

>you are now aware that the "just fuck my shit up" guy is a dentist (who possibly owns his own private practice), is doing very financially well for himself, has an attractive gf/fiancee/wife AND is in great physical shape

his hair may be a disaster, but this cat is absolutely more of a winner at life than 99% of the people who ripped on him for it.

if you doubted him already in spite of your fervent support of him throughout the campaign then you CLEARLY missed what he was getting at.

he's got 8 years (you know damn well the democrats won't learn their lesson and they'll just try to double down with the usual race/gender/denomination hustles) to pull off everything he said he would do, and if you haven't been paying attention, HE'S WELL ON PATH TO DO ALL OF IT BEFORE THE END OF HIS FIRST TERM.

he's spent decades of his life preparing for this. after all, he did consider runs in 2012, 2004, had an exploratory campaign in CA and MI in 2000, and in 1988. this isn't some multi-billionaire who got bored of all his money and one day just said "fuck it, i'll run for president".

president trump is MUCH smarter than he gets credit for. if you would like to make the mistake of doubting this then you will be even more surprised when he does it AGAIN. as a final thought, i leave you with this:

he became the president despite have the entire democrat party, the majority of HIS OWN party, just about every MSM outlet INCLUDING FOX NEWS FOR A WHILE, every single foreign special interest basically ever, the STANDING POTUS HIMSELF and multiple people from his past all out for his blood. oh, and he ended up getting 2.8 MILLION VOTES LESS THAN HIS MAIN OPPONENT.

this cat is so much smarter than every single one of his enemies seems to realize.

Why are people mocking the guy who is winning an uphill fight?
Why do people expect perfect results all the time? He is clearly sticking to his guns.
The wall being paid for buy the el chapo act could be interesting.

And then there is ICE wiping that smirk off globalist faces.

The shills prey on peoples weakened morals and disturbingly brief attention spans. Their entire campaign only works on people whose opinions are so capricious and uncertain that they might literally be swayed by a single news story

You might be onto something with that.

I wouldn't doubt their cunning but the Russian connection seems like a really strange fixation because it continues to draw attention to now confirmed revelations that proved the previous administrations to be extremely fucking corrupt and dangerous.

Whoever exposed this shit, they probably did America a favour.

It's like if someone broke into some politicians house and found a child sex slave tied up in their basement, and when they broke the story to the world the politician is and the democrats are like "hey!, they broke into someones house!, you're not allowed to do that!".

It's as if these people are missing a fundamentally important part of the brain required for rational thought or something.

Based Trump :)

Yeah

>implying their is anything wrong with tribalism

Projection at its finest.

I hope this faggot killed himself.

Voted obama get off pol nigger

so many people are about to go to jail, and they all fucking deserve it. the left is so far on the wrong side of history it's not even funny. the clintons put al capone to fucking shame and they firmly believe they'll get away with everything just because that's always how it's worked.

MAGA OR DIE!

TRUMP IS WINNING ACROSS THE BOARD..

I will criticise when there is something to criticise.

He's doing a great job you spoiled nigger lovers.

>I WILL NEVER QUESTION OR DOUBT PRESIDENT TRUMP EVER AGAIN
I will only say that when Trump fires Jared, fires Ivanka, and takes out the line in the budget bill he passed which states that foreigners can pay money to get a USA Visa/Green Card by investing in real estate. That is how the Kushner family is making their money now. They just gave a huge conference in China this past week-end informing them and asking them \to invest in Kushner real estate.

So, Trump does those three things, then I will know he is one of us.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Didn't build this shrine for nothing.