>>124853220

>France is the new Sweden

yup

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529
youtube.com/watch?v=o5rl4BHFxG4
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/macrons-victory-may-be-disaster-for-merkel/
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/the-french-elections-what-now/
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/french-elections-a-sell-signal-long-term-for-the-eu-regardless-of-who-wins/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Maréchal-Le_Pen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Don't let this slide

sounds like the sort of thing (((they))) would do

>yournewswire

Do they actually even bother voting? I thought the numbers were already decided.

Bump

of course it was rigged, if they managed to rig the u.s election and that was a reality tv show followed by almost the whole world, you think they wouldn't rig the french election followed by europeans and the_donald? it's makes perfect sense, fake polls weeks before election and show globalist ahead by far, then when election day comes their candidate wins and they told "you so"

>Arab man records himself illegally swiping all the Le Pen ballots
liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529

There is no use. France is done.

It just seems fishy that Macron comes to the UK to see Theresa May as if he's already been elected the President.

He springs up out of nowhere, is a Rothschild banker, former worker of Hollande and suddenly gets all this support.

Very odd, the whole thing, I mean they fucking tried it and got away with it in Austria but this shit? This shit right here is off and the French need to sort that shit out. The lack of input from the French regarding this just shows how much they don't really care and how happy they are with being raped and blown up by muzzies.

>Recording himself
Why are Arabs so fucking retarded? I mean they Allah Ackbar before an explosion giving time for people to run away, you don't do that shit, you keep quiet for maximum ackbarness.

we are going to have to bring freedom to you again

>Now I know I really don't want to sound like the butt hurt liberals after our US election
Too late

I TOLD you guys that the election in France was stolen

and it will take a few days to backfire

bump

RIGGED FRENCH ELECTION

>it's an americans desperately trying to spin le benis losing episode

>Now I know I really don't want to sound like the butt hurt liberals after our US election

Too late

>>This might even be why Trump fired Comney..not kidding..

I'm thinking the same thing.

We won't challenge it, but it was rigged, and Trump knows this. He is still taking back the behemoth but this is a shot fired.

bamp

Get going faggots.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>HONHONHONHONHONHON
HONHONHONHONHONHON

>Had to repost due to mistakes plus I added a bit. Yep Trump is fully ZOG, so this firing probably is just to get the French election off the radar now it's over and (((their))) guy (((won)))

>124853220 (OP) #
This might even be why Trump fired Comey..not kidding..could be a distraction to this.

I was on a thread earlier on tonight where shills were insisting the French vote was legit. My basic argument was as follows

>Muslims living in the ghetto tend not to vote, unless it's for a Muslim or black candidate like Obama
>even the most libtarded whites don't stay liberal for a second longer once an Islamist bombs their city..and France has had more than enough of that shit. 30 years of PC brainwashing goes out the fucking window on the spot.
>whites actually VOTE

Plus the fact Le Pen voters would naturally be more determined to get the vote out. At best Macrons voters would barley care if they voted or not.

On just basic human psychology it is utter bullshit that Marcon won and not just won but won by a huge percentage to boot.

Further and most BLATANT if you don't like either candidate..then you just don't bother voting. Yet we are to believe literally millions of people went out of their way to travel to polling stations and stand in line, just to spoil their ballots. It's literally unbelievable. This is 9/11 scale bullshit.

My argument against the shills was
>why care about what "conspiracy theorists" say on Sup Forums seeing as supposedly Macron won easily..what are the shills afraid of?

Massive demonstrations, in the millions, proving that actually the numbers of Le Pen supports on the streets prove she won.

(((They))) do not want this to catch fire. So expect every thread to be shilled to fuck and slid. The only reason to do this after the actual votes have been tallied in a fraud is to stop the fraud from being exposed.

So much this

REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS

GET THIS SHIT OUT
MAKE IT VIRAL

I wouldn't be too surprised if SOME of the votes were fraudulent or not counted, but 59-41 is a lot of votes guys. Frogs are also notorious for surrendering so it makes sense to me that the candidate that the powers at be shilled for got elected fairly, more or less.

Бump

I don't think he is full ZOG. It's possible but I have faith. If there was ever a man to save the world, he would be it, and so far things are still slowly moving along well. The president can't just come in and turn back 60, 70 years of deception and treasonous activity just like that. He is literally in a den of vipers much more than Old Hickory himself ever was. It is possible, also, that Trump is a sellout and some kind of CIA psyop, and that is probably partly true, but I think he is more of his own man.

FUCKING BUMP THIS SON OF A BITCH THREAD

here are 20 million ways le pen can still win!

How do we demand investigation?

we know you dont

Bumping with anime is always a great idea.

>9

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

The choice was Trump or Hillary. Hillary repeatedly threatened WW3 with Russia and Trump lied and promised peace.
>even I shilled online for Trump given the choice.

I never thought he was intelligent as he showed no signs of it during the election. He simply and IMO accidentally resonated with ordianry people through his refusal to be politically correct. I don't think Trump OR anyone would have calculated that in advance.

>not only is trump not intelligent and keeps on proving it by doing shit like abruptly ending interviews because he can't compete intellectually with a fucking smart arse journalist..seriously that's how weak Trump actually is.

But most of all it's the kikes he has overloaded his ranks with. I mean he drained swamp water and exchanged it with raw sewage.

Sometimes I want to be french and be named mbappe, mandanda, mangala, mkongo, kanoute

bump for great justice
and marion

His choice to run alone gave birth to a more organic and fresh political movement than ever (we still existed, but never really united with other websites before that, and if no trump maybe would go on forever just being the guys who shoot spitballs from the back of class)

>1 digit off
Kill me. The French demographics are just too skewed at this point. I doubt the fraud was large enough to create such a deficit, but get the ballot swooping out there to hopefully get the cucks to realize that these mongrels aren't on their side.

stop falling for clickbait, nobody cares about the ballots sent by mail, you get proper ones at the station

And yet, you French will still do nothing to stop it

What about Ron Paul?
But of course he was virtually completely ignored by the MSM. At the end of the day all that bad publicity for Trump was infinitely better than being ignored.
>kinda makes you think

see

I think Ron Paul helped Trump get elected

Even literally in a sense, since they rigged the rules in 2012 and then Trump was the exact opposite kind of candidate as him (electoral strategy wise).

I also bet anything that after any investigation into trump and Russia NOTHING will be found. Which will make it even more suspicious the timing of comeys firing. In otherwords Trump had no reason to fire him..unless it was to distract from this bullshit French election result

And no I don't think Trump chose to do this..I believe he as..as usual.. been told what to do

Ya know I think op is on to sometime maybe we shou.....oh wait this doesn't effect america?

Hahahahaa

#Macronleaks
Torn ballots
Immigrants swiping ballots from voting stations
Macron voters getting double ballots.
Obama publicly supporting Macron.
Macron's shady history as a Rotschilds puppet.

FUCKING HELLO? is the entire world asleep?

No because global Jewry doesn't affect Murica
>kike house is the headquarters of it

>nobody on the le pen side complaining about any of this
really makes you think huh

It's a power play. I think more people know the Russia stuff is total horseshit than not.

Lets watch the news cycle for the next week. This Comey thing will take up a large portion and then a possible fucking attempted impeachment based on "sexism" etc..which is clearly designed to fail.

(((They))) are going to need to stop any momentum on this French election fraud. Fuck! if it starts gaining traction they will go to false flag mode.

We really need to push it regardless

Bump

Yes, this really needs to be pushed.
Even if it's fucking Alex Jones I don't care, just what the hell.

Yes it does. Especially as I'm hearing noises about her alledged links to Israel BUT I'm going off what I've seen on Sup Forums so I've not researched if any of that stuff is legit..like her having a kike boyfriend and her niece (I think) being Mossad or some sheeeiiitttt. All bets are off now.

>yournewswire
It's owned by a gay Jew who used to be webmaster for davidicke.com

Seriously.

>Yeah but You don't care how gay and Jewy Mylo is...

I don't give a fuck who pushes it as long as this becomes mainstream and builds momentum

Is this how fascism was born?

Faggot leftists everywhere using election fraud and violence to try to keep everyone to continue becoming insanely leftist or at least let them be in control despite fair numbers agains them?

So the nazis were like hey I got no choice?

It's sure starting to seem like it

I recall seeing a pic of a bin full of Le Pen ballots during the elections, anyone has it?

youtube.com/watch?v=o5rl4BHFxG4

>Le Pen votes damaged on arrival = ineligible
>High supporting Macron areas receive two Macron votes per person

>Le Pen campaign receives thousands of calls about this all across France.
>'What the fuck Election Watchdog, do something'
>'Non. Maybe we'll research it after the election. Also we'll stop news media from talking about it.'

Guys your desperation is showing.

>Guys, this is probably right.
>rigged this election may have been
>but I honestly think
>Bump this to get an investigation into this.
Not exactly a vote of confidence.

Those envelopes were sealed and legit.
What the fuck.

>muh rigged elections

always the same excuse. why can't the right cope with defeat?

I believe it. That's exactly what I thought when I heard the results.

I'm not sure why they didn't do this in the US. I guess they felt like they didn't need to and wasn't worth the risk, considering how volatile the election season was and all.

It's hard to pretend democracy exists in Europe anymore. The EU is very blatant about undermining the voters.

Of course the damn thing got rigged.

The EU is in deep shit right now, they can't afford another country possibly leaving.

I'm getting my posts checked and stopped

The establishment has the power and will to do it. They had a lot to lose after Trump and Brexit.

>In France, voters have their ballots sent in the mail for them to sign and mail back.
I have no idea what I'm talking about: the thread

they might be in deep shit right now according to Martin Armstrong (really interesting economist, theres a whole documentary called the forecaster which I would reccomend everyone check out)

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/macrons-victory-may-be-disaster-for-merkel/

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/the-french-elections-what-now/

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/french-elections-a-sell-signal-long-term-for-the-eu-regardless-of-who-wins/

As Ronald Reagan said; Fascism will come back in the form of Liberalism

Second time in 24 hours.. I get "connection error" but only in certain posts. I can post directly between these posts and everything is fine..but when I try to repost "connection error again"

Test

She lost fair and square, deal with it

The French would be up in arms if literally MILLIONS of ballots were rigged. It's impossible to do something like that without anyone noticing

Test2

Test3

Who is supposed to be the one we are rooting for?

Tes4

At least Macron is serious accelerationism.

Test5

>The French would be up in arms if literally MILLIONS of ballots were rigged

Haha, sure they would. They would torch a few cars and be back to business as usual the next day.

The establishment genuinely fears volatility in the US.

bumping also more sources?

Why are fucking fags even bothering. Even if this was 100% true, nothing would change.

Try stop using symbols, parentheses, apostrophe.

Check out the times on all my tests and my posts with images. You'll see I was prevented posting a specific post with "connection error" but could post the tests between.

says the cuck from finland

If it's stopping me due to that why does it state "connection error"

Removed them and it's still blocking that post.

Give these French faggots one last chance. Hang Macron

Well if I don't think Sup Forums was compromised before tonight I know for a fucking fact it is now.
((((Connection error)))))

You don't have to rig an election when you're against the Front National.

The abstention was high because you don't need to vote when everyone knows what the result will be.

The Front National and Lepen family will never be in charge of France.

For some reason the info in this Wikipedia is considerd (((taboo)))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Maréchal-Le_Pen

It isn't that important. What is important is that Le Pen is winning with younger voters and is gaining support faster than any candidate/party in history. The Right Wing is surging throughout Europe and there are no signs of it stopping. The EU is dead. 5 years means little in the grand scheme of things. We are another refugee crisis from full destabilization. EU is trying to use this moment of respite to put pressure on England but if May holds up, EU is fucked with the deal.