youtu.be/Kf8KFdnwBGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Facebook maymes

Really vibrated my cerebrum.

lf

WOEK!

lol why not just print more money so everybody would be rich

Almonds activated

Most money in the world is printed by private banks, they're not owned by governments

>inflation

We're one of the top two countries per capita in school funding.

>as opposed to some other country making our money

Really makes you think

I'm just more triggered by
>it's

>country
>creates it's own money

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

countries don't create money, banks do, and then loan it to the countries

this is why banks are rich and countries are in debt

central banking 101

>How IN THE FUCK is this allowed?????
You're not fighting it in any meaningful way.

jesus... the privately owned cartel of banks comprising the Fed prints our currency. They will not tell us who owns them (but its mostly European Jews).

google 'end the fed'

and watch this:

youtu.be/Kf8KFdnwBGY

Because he lost.

This has to be a troll.

But sure... go ahead and print more. It makes for some pretty decent and cheap wallpaper.

leaf botposters

Why don't you feed the homeless or educate children yourself then? See? You are a hypocrite too

This is not how many works if everyone would be rich then whod make your food or your car or anything work related

shhhhhhh don't tell people

>the jewnited states
>create its own money
LMAO thats some funny ass shit

Cut inner city sports programs and focus that money on the whites and asians in those schools.

the value of the currency is reliant on gdp growth to dictate how much more you can mint without devaluation

if every one using a fiat currency could mint away all their problems no 3rd world countries would exist. its almost like you saying every one is to stupid to have tried what your stating at some point before your born. like your that special. fucking half tard potato nigger logic

starvation is very effective in preventing to many homeless people from roaming the streats.
Furthermore, would you be willing to give your disposable income to people who use it to inject drugs?

the cost of food the cost housing will go up if everyone was a millionair what happens when they lose there money ?

>>they starve and die

im not spending 30usd on milk even if im a millionair i will go broke in a month.

Fiat currency is dependent on the overall economic power it represents, similar to how gold-backed currency is dependent on the amount of gold it represents.

If you print more money without growing your economy, or without minting more gold, each individual unit of currency is worth less.

True like nigga?? Just print a gorillion dollars and give it out and kaboom everybodys a kajillionaire? Duh? Sometimes I think I should become a politician because lol aprently stupid American government can't think on my level xD

Big if true

Oh look. A Bernie Sanders thread. Again.

Always wondered this shit. Now I see.

But what would happen if a country decided to create its own money?

Problem when you owe your debt in another currency.

But you also can't grow your economy without printing money. (You could produce something of value, but if amount of currency remained fixed you would not increase GDP). Banks create money electronically whenever they lend.

Nazi Germany

WHAT in the FUCKING HOW!?

america comes and frees the living shit out of you

This was all explained in the first chapter of your Economics 101 textbook during your first semester of college

Oh thats right, you decided to take gender studies and liberal arts

Yes goy, print more shekels.

Exactly like ONE BAZILLION TO EVERYONE, AND WE ALL CAN BE DEVELOPED

WEEEEEE

>Implying the good schools don't import the most athletic Jamals

Cmon, user.

That's what Hitler did.

wtf I hate money that has value now..

R A R E
A A
R A R E
E E

Shit why has nobody thought of that yet?

Stupid idiot, don't you know a thing about economics? Creating money not backed by gold or anything of value creates inflation, which leads to recession then depression.

Don't get addicted to drugs, don't have kids that your unable to support, educate yourself and get experience to satisfy the requirements s for different kinds of work and don't live beyond your means. If everyone could simply follow the rules, we wouldn't have such a fucked up economy.

ACLU or some other kikes would sue the fuck out of you

They'll make up something like "if we give the poor money they will spend it and it will boost the economy". How do I counter that?

JUS PRINT MO MONEEZ, NIGGAS!

FUCKIN WHITE PPL BE DUM SHIEEEET

I NEEDS MAH REPARASHUNS

The Federal Reserve is private!!!

literally the same logic I used in middle school

LITERALLY HITLER

wtf i hate the fed now

the fedral reserve is a private banking cartel that creates and owns the money not the treasury which has to issue bonds or tax to gain money

>5% interest

Holy shit. Where do i sign up?

>commies in charge of understanding how money works

As we should be

Hitler did that, you see what happened to him?

I remember a country that printed a ton of its own money to help with their financial problems. Oh right that lead to WWII

actually your country or the united and for the most no one except north korea makes their own money, in fact a privatly owned bank has monopoly on money making,and loan it out to the country on intrest

lol govt cant evenz printz their own money.

Just kill me not f a m a l am

You are retarded

U L T R A R A R E

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

>yeah guys, nothing bad could come from this!
also 3/10 bait, got me to reply

cause we're busy feeding Paco and his family of 15 illegals you insensitive fucking LEAF

The money that is created isn't for spending on social needs. It's for lending to debt serfs and chumps.

Even if you could just print money willy nilly it would water down the value of it retard.

Not rare at all, reddit newfags.

lol at the black kid saving for college.

Thus. Uncommon at best. Lurk moar.

Can't tell if this is b8 but if not kill yourself

please explain to me, how state ovned Polish Central Bank belongs to Rothschilds?

When are we going back to tally sticks?

You're the retard. Let's say you have one pound of gold and you have 1 dollar to represent it. Print another and now you have 2 dollars to represent that same 1 pound of gold. Print 6000 dollars and now you have 6000 dollars each worth 1/6000th of a pound of gold. It doesn't matter what your money is backed by, what matters is how much of it there is and how much every person is willing to value that money. Taking us off the gold standard didn't hurt the economy, it just put it totally in the government's control.

wrong
your country creates it's own money
mexico creates it's own money
america at an extent creates it's own money
the difference is who's in charge, what do they want to achieve
the central bank of each country which has that system prints the money and lends it to the private banks
the rate at which is printed decides the faith of the country, if it prints too much to "fix" fucks up of the government, it will lead to inflation, some extra fuckery as interest rates to "fix" more fuckups are put into place, they try to reach a balance but most of the time it leads to more fuckups

dude just make everything free lmao

Cause anyone can post anything here . . .

Have you SEEN the inflation figures? They're so low at the moment that this is not a credible excuse.

When has inflation caused recession and depression? Is there even a single instance?

BTW creating money is inflationary even when it is backed by gold.

>We live in a country that creates it's own money
this is what normies actually believe

wrong, what leads to inflation is how much money is printed and floating around, it there's too much it's less valuable
before america was funded they traded with tobacco, the currency was tobacco, the more they had, the less it was valued, people destroyed tobacco fields from neighbors to increase the value of their own tobacco

The country doesn't print it's own money, a private bank called the Federal Reserve does and then LOANS it to our country at face value PLUS interests.
How is this allowed? Corruption and a population that would rather not learn of such things.

Why would we want to feed the homeless? Do you not care about furthering mankind's genetics?

looks like someone doesn't know how an economy works

The Federal Reserve is a private institution.

Take your leafy, syrupy bullshit and get it the fuck out of my country, you stupid mountie fuck.

Then just print more money and start handing it out. See what happens. I'm down with that.

>But what would happen if a country decided to create its own money?

That's what Congress is suppose to do as per the Constitution

OP is a faggot and the Yank is correct.

We all work to pay interest on debt to the King Jew. This is modern slavery.

The USA doesn't create it's own money. They need to get permission from the Federal Reserve.

Did the conspiracy theorists have Syria on that list in 2003? Or was it a later addition?

(BTW for those people who don't know yet, the USA is the only country where the Central Bank is not entirely in the public sector).

not knowing how money works. kek

Could be worse, like Venezuela where they don't have cash(dollars) to print their own money.

Demonstrably false, the fluctuations of the stock market create and destroy currency at a rate that banks can only dream about.

You could print money until the cows come home to pay for infinite education and health care and not even make a pip in real inflation because that money would never interact with the real economy outside worker salaries.

What is an economic am i right?

If we changed this to the (((Federal Reserve))) we could have lefties pushing our own meme.

heh, implying your country has created it's own money since 1913
>take the fed pill you fools

LOL The gov't gives enough charity already and since when is it the job of the gov't to feed the homelss anyway? As for education, I'll throw some more money at it if parents take responsibility and raise and feed their own kids and make sure thee kids do the fucking work.

Well hey a Zimbabwean, how ya doin eatin rats and spending 10 Trillion for a loaf of bread?
>Keep printing that money, keep deportin the white man

the money is for bank bailouts and perpetual wars. Not for taking care of and educating poor people.

geez do you really not know how the US government works?

>the public sector
>several Jewish families

Print more money
Watch its value go down
???
Inflation