International /leftypol/ discord channel

discord.gg/9sJ5QUJ

This is an invite to the world international /leftypol/ community. Save for unanimous.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rr0Wh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join US for an invincible International.

We got cookies.

why won't /leftypol/ debate Sup Forums to see which ideology is correct?

I officially issue a public invitation to /leftypol/ to debate a topic of their choice, between:

>Globalism
>Nationalism
>The JQ

Do you accept my invitation?

OMG Chuck Schumer is so COOL XD.

We accept your invitation. The debate is held on our channel.

Discord exposing IP and sells the data. We can debate right here in this thread. It will keep it bumped.

Which topic would you like to discuss, user?

Just turn off the direct messaging and do not register.

you have a thread right here. why did you make if you didnt want to talk in it? if this is just spam and you arent going to engage ill fuck off and so will our thread.

Look at this little sissy American white cuckold. Are you mad?

>i'll only debate you if we can do it in a chat room where nothing is saved

are you afraid to lose and be forever be BTFO? you can even pick the topic.

>Forever BTFO
>unanimous imageboard

Why dont you own me in front of all of Sup Forums because your views are correct and should have no problem proving it to everyone. Is it because you know you're wrong?

ella mayo. This nigga's got no balls.

REMINDER THAT DISCORD LOGS IPS

AND ALSO BESIDES THAT DISCORD IS FOR ATTENTIONFAGS WHO WANT THEIR NAME RECOGNIZED SO THEY CAN SIGNAL THEIR EDGY WORLD VIEWS AND PAT EACHOTHER ON THE BACK

ANONYMITY IS THE TRUE WAY, FUCK DISCORD FAGS.
SAGE DISCORD THREADS
IGNORE DISCORD POSTS

Who cares about your views? Average IQ of a right-winger is far below the left-winger.

No it's because he doesn't know anything. He's empty headed and was hoping to lure you into his friendly territory where there are others willing to take up the argument when one of them gets stumped. Their combined argumentative mettle would be much greater than a smaller number of Sup Forumsacks and if needed they can always control the metafunctions of the debate since they own the forum.

You can pick a server in Russia. Do not forget.

I asked you to prove YOUR views are correct.
You have so far failed to even express your views.
Why don't you tell the Discord group I'm giving you shit and they need to come help? They can ALL debate with me. Pick the topic:

>Globalism
>Nationalism
>The JQ

I'm starting to agree but would like a debate..

We have a freedom of speech on /leftypol/.

Even for the Fascist scum.

Nationalism

(checked)
Great. You oppose Nationalism I assume? Why exactly? And what is the solution?

I support nationalism if nationalism supports proletariat class.

So... Civic Nationalism? You support Nationalism if the majority of the who are Nationalistic are working for the State. Civic Nationalism. ???

*people

Meh, I'm not really willing or in the mood to debate lefties right now. It's a mostly fruitless endeavor since they begin with theological axioms that are inarguable such as the presumption of certain inaliable rights. No ammount of argument with an external actor will sway them. Quite the contrary; external pressure makes them hold these beliefs much more dearly. The much more effective and less stressful method is a simple socratic dialogue with the subject, only asking questions and never making assertions or telling them what they should think. The inherent logical inconsistencies of their own beliefs will eventually wear on them and they'll either start to think harder about how to ground their axioms in their own subjective reality or they'll get angry and terminate the dialogue, in either case by the time they feel troubled it's already too late. The seeds of critical thinking and introspective reasoning have already been planted. In time they'll decide for themselves what is and isn't true. But the important thing is getting them to think on their own. This isn't something you can force a person. You can't force feed them correct information; leading a horse to water etc. Only when the horse realize that it's thirsty does it consider taking a drink. Debates are largely exercises in futility, pride, and vanity; more for the benefit of the debaters than anyone else.

Not for the state but for the Party of proletariat. For the class.

>an invincible International.
How many are you up to? Five, six?

I don't doubt that, as I have no real reason to, however have freedom of speech here as well. What is your point?

It can be a rebirth of the 3rd one or a 5th one. Who cares about numbers or a name? Nobody. International will be.

>Who cares about numbers or a name?
Everyone when you say it's invincible.

hhhnnnnnggg

That's just a fancy way of saying "for the state." Tihs results in a "working class" and an "eating class."

>pic related

If your idea of Nationalism is Civic Nationalism, which it is, I wonder who created the concept of Civil Nationalism?

What are the chances it was a German Jew connected to the (((Frankfurt))) school - a Jewish institution whose sole function is to promote Jewish agendas in American society.

Do you think you'll discover that if you do 5 minutes of research or nah?

We are not to betray unanimous traditions on /leftypol/. That is all.

i havent lost faith yet m8

Before we go any further it's of paramount importance that you define your terms, beginning with class. A marxian interpretation of language lends to miscommunications with orhers who do not share the same significance of terms. We should nip those in the bud as soon as possible.

Define class.

(from here on I'll be a spectator)

Nope. The class is international. It is world-wide.

>tradition
Is that why all of your memes are stolen?

I find your objectification of women extremely problomatic.

What are unanimous traditions?

How are they defined?

How are they chosen?

Why don't you violate them?

Sorry for the additional questions. I simply didn't understand that post.

I know it's international, m8.
It's called "Globalism."
And it results in a world divided between the working class and the eating class.

pic related.
especially the middle section.

This is what youre fighting for.

/cuck general/

_yo_DjDTM has entered the building.

Look up Marxist definition. Member of a proletariat is one whose most income comes from intellectual or manual labor. The one without capital.

I'm Stalinist. We can do anything we like.

>working class and eating class
guess which one you will be?

So it is not a state, m8. You were
wrong.

It's the Jewish State. I am never wrong about the Jews.

Globalism, Communism, Marxism, Civic Nationalism and Zionism are all the same thing presented only slightly differently depending on the audience They ALL result in a

>worker class
>eating class

And it will be for the entire world, directed by Israel, with America as the strongarm.

Israel is soon going to expand to include Turkey, Egypt and other ME Nations. Then, the world.

>pic related

World is not a state. Class is not a state.

The world will be in a "state" of Jewish control, user. It will literally become the Jewish State, and here's why:

>Entire world controlled by a single political ideology, which results in the entire world being composed of workers and eaters
>Eaters are Jews and Zionists
>Workers are everyone else, including every brown and yellow skinned person

This is the world existing as the Jewish State.

I also noticed you didn't deny my claims about Globalism/Civic Nationalism, and your entire argument seems to be whether a world of slaves serving Jews is a "State" or not.

Do I accept /leftypol/'s defeat now or do you have another argument?

Nation can serve for a class. For that a nation can reap the benefits.

You're still merely attacking the claim the world would be a single "State" but not denying the actual plot to enslave the world.

So, on behalf of Sup Forums, I accept your defeat.

Would you like the Truth tho? By having a false understanding you hurt yourself and everyone else.

It rises back every time.

>not denying the actual plot to enslave the world.
That because I agree. We need a higher communist authority for the world.

see
Communism is nothing but a slight variation of the Lie, user. The NWO isn't going to benefit non-whites or even self-hating whites. You've been deceived into fighting for the destruction of your own future, regardless of your race. Unless you're a Jew, of course.

It's because you have no purpose and find no real meaning in life before you stumbled upon the Lie. I can give you real meaning.

I'm only partly a Jew. My daddy was a Jew.

>resulting to shitposting

/leftypol/'s defeat has been accepted.
Remember my name, you'll be hearing it.

Now make another discord shill thread so I can expose you an uneducated Jews there too.

archive.is/Rr0Wh

Why do have a post op tranny as a super hero? what the hell kind of fetish is that? fuck off

It is a bisexual apha women.

You are right about one thing lefty shills this is a class war your the establishment and we're coming for YOU

Some American SJW are pro-establishment. But we are alt-left.