So why is #blacklivesmatter a stupid movement?

So why is #blacklivesmatter a stupid movement?

inb4 because Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U
youtu.be/tk6aPGnwFtA
youtu.be/mwKXUjVfRMM
youtu.be/rs9Yn9uFCUA
youtu.be/xhwA1r89v-0
cnn.com/2015/03/06/us/ferguson-missouri-racism-tickets-fines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all lives matter

No lives matter

There's fucking nothing to complain about. They have life on mega easy mode as long as they don't have retarded level intelligence.

>be nigger
>have an iq >85
>apply 10% of your brain
>don't get felonies
>don't have 3 kids before your 20

Do that and you have a life paved and paid for you to riches

The original intentions of the movement weren't stupid, but it went full retard when hijacked by anarchists and other marxist filth.

because reasons (video related)
youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U

What was the original intent and why wasn't it stupid

Because they don't matter, OP.

Nigs take and don't contribute shit.

They create the bulk of violent crime, rapes and robberies.

They suck up useful resources while giving zero in return.

That's why BLDM.

On top of it over 90% of violence on them is committed by their own and they are astronomically more likely to commit crimes/acts of violence on someone else and not vice-versa

This

They are uninformed twats who destroy property because of what the news tells them

Only white lives matter, niggers must die starving.

>because Niggers
/thread

>The original intentions of the movement

The original intention was to try and make the public think that the dead nigs killed fighting cops and being criminal faggots really dindu nuffins and it was dem rayciss po-leece that were the problem.

Fuck that shit, the movement was a pile of crap from the get-go, just more excuse making to absolve niggers of acting within the bounds of the law. Shoot 'em all, we'd be better off.

If you ever looked at the original demands on their site, it was mostly about eliminating racial profiling and other unfair treatment by the police.

funded by soros
paid protesters
general dumb liberal shit
hypocritical
>because niggers

Don't listen to that fag, it was retarded and made no sense. Mike Brown was a retarded thug who rightfully got what was coming to him. It wasn't the cops fault he got pwned

White Lives Matter, White Power.

>be american
>have incompetent police force
>policeman shoots people unjustified
>one is a nignog
>IT'S A RACE ISSUE

youtu.be/tk6aPGnwFtA

youtu.be/mwKXUjVfRMM

youtu.be/rs9Yn9uFCUA

youtu.be/xhwA1r89v-0

Yeah except that racial profiling actually works and makes the general public much safer

Exactly what it's become, not sure what hes talking about. It wasn't hijacked by anybody it's still headed by the three people that founded the movement.

It started directly as a response to Trayvon Martin and the dindu nuffin mentality niggers have

Because the only thing they've accomplished so far is more black crimes and several attempts to stop society production with pointless rioting and/or rallies

nigger

It's dead now, who gives a fuck, guess common sense prevails eventually, even the land of the burger.

niggers

>end racial profiling

Oh, you mean, ignore the people most responsible for crime so you can let more crime happen? Gotcha, ace.

>unfair treatment by the police

Oh noes, I gots caught wit a half kilo of coke and a illegal gun, why do dem white debbil cops put me in jail I innocent I swear!

God, you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself now, but livestream it so I can enjoy it as well.

nappy head

Because they screamed at Bernie.

Because if their lives mattered they wouldn't kill eachother so much.

coon

go smoke some more green poison and crack

Because niggers are killing each other at tremendous levels and that has nothing to do with white people. it's like if fish said fish lives matter bitching at sharks even though it's people eating them all. Bad analogy but my iq is only 88 so best I got for now

cnn.com/2015/03/06/us/ferguson-missouri-racism-tickets-fines/

One thing most people would agree here on is that BLM made a mistake in lionizing Michael Brown. It made for a distraction from the systemic issues regarding police treatment of blacks.

ooga booga

booga booga nigger nigger

while you still live in huts made of cow shit

Front for anti white Marxism, same tired shit the kikes have been spreading in this country for a hundred years

Should be called "White Lives Don't Matter" if they wanted to be accurate about what they actually believe

I'll just leave this here.

The movement should have just been for blacks to tell other blacks to not act a retard on an episode of COPS. Instead it just seems like an excuse to riot.

But the inb4 is precisely the reason.

Niggers.

>systemic issues regarding police treatment of blacks

There are no "systemic issues", it's merely that after decades of rampant criminality, police have become reactionary toward expecting more of the same poor behavior from niggers and thus, treat criminals as criminals.

I'm sorry, but that's how it should be. When the black community finally gets its fucking shit together (not that we expect it will ever happen, nigs gonna nig no matter what except for the talented tenth who know better), this is what the future holds.

When niggers stop being the main perpetrators of violent crime and drug dealing, then they can expect to no longer be profiled. Until then, nothing changes. So, you going to do some work to educate your "brothas and sistas" to stop being criminal fucks and become productive members of society and make the change that you want to see?

>be not a nigger
>recognize police impunity as a serious problem that has to be destroyed
>#BLM starts
>now nobody wants to talk about abolishing qualified immunity because retarded fucking niggers muddied the waters and made it all about themselves
fuck niggers, seriously

Because BLM is solving absolutely nothing. All it's doing is justifying racism.

Also, it has no interest in black people that aren't killed by cops.

instant food, like magic to the common nigger

One, people have no idea what it's like to be a police.
Two, every one of those people that sparked the uproar of BLM was a common criminal that the police already knew and expected the worst from.
Three, they're destructive more than productive.

No, they are protesting murder by cop under dubious circumstances wherein the cop is totally unaccountable, wears no body camera, etc.

Why do you want to live in a dystopian police state?

Where was your infant race when we built this? Your infant race couldn't even dream up such a thing today.

Bootlickers from rebbit love the police because they never leave their basements long enough to be assaulted by one.

>criminal nigger gets killed
>MUH DYSTOPIAN POLICE STATE

Yeah, nah, you cunt, you just want to make excuses for criminal nigger activity and blame the cops.

Go take your nonsense back to whatever /r/ hole you crawled out of. We don't buy that shit here.

t. rebbitfag

No, some of us just realize that nigs always nig and the cops are the one thing that can keep many of them in check and out of our nice fucking neighborhoods.

Not to mention, despite dozens of run-ins with the law over the last 30 years, none have been unpleasant. You know why? I'm not an edgy mouthy teen, nor a criminal nigger. Which one are you, faggot?

t. nigger, libfag, or kike shill

>systemic
Okay shill, go back.

I'm the edgy nigger who fucks your mom every night while you are out sucking pig dick.

because jews put niggers in ghettos like the Europeans did to them, and now they are telling niggers that we put them there. blacks were far better off being separate but equal. jews hate america and americans.

It is a continuation of the self-destructive "Black Power" movement that capitalizes on cynicism for a short while before fading into nothing as they piss of more and more people

So, a libfag who voted Bernie. Just as I expected. Niggers would never say the lame shit you did, even they're better than that.

Back to /r/ with you, kike!

Racial profiling is not 'unfair'
Data is not unfair it's just truth
The pic is keeping it real - racial truth

Is Black Lives Matter even still a thing? They haven't said shit lately

>be BLM
>only get uppity when a white cop kills a black person
>completely disregard the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of murders in the US
>completely disregard the fact that more black on black crime results in more dead black people
>blame whitey when it's a social problem within the black community (see single moms, drug use, dropping out of school)
black lives matter, but ffs take some responsibility and initiative to fix your own shit

Racial profiling is just effective policing.

Because they pass the blame for all black's problems to whites, instead of taking responsibility for their degenerate culture, love of violence and laziness.

They are utterly multi generationally cucked into pure uselessness by the niggs' biggest problem...
themselves and how fucking stupid they are.
They want someone to do everything for them - hence the eternal moaning and voting for Obama
Those coons are free in America, richest country. They still amount to a pile of poo. Case closed.

One of my favorite arguments is the weed thing and how black people have always preferred weed and is why they are disproportionately represented in jail.
Personally I think weed should be legal. I know a lot of people who smoke and have never had an issue getting caught because they don't ride around in their car smoking blunts, post about it on social media, or reeking when they go in public.
Rap culture perpetuates the riding around smoking a blunt thing. Every person I ever knew who got nabbed by the cops for weed would smoke in their car, it always smelled, and they got pulled over.
>Oh noes, I gots caught wit a half kilo of coke and a illegal gun
would never happen if you kept that shit in the trunk, and kept your car clean and maintained.

Less niggers

Black lives matters is a stupid movement because by telling us their lives matter, it means they really don't. It would be like a ugly girl telling you that she is very pretty.

Regardless of one's personal stance on weed, it's illegal in most states. So, get caught with it, pay the price. Don't want to get caught with weed? Don't walk around with it on you, keep that shit at home. I don't care what you do in your own home, but when you decide to be a retard and hang out on the corner where all the known felons congregate and you keep illegal weapons/substances on you, you deserve whatever you get.

Niggers miss this logic of it being MUCH more difficult to be arrested if you don't flaunt your illegal behavior in public and mingle with those who draw attention from the authorities. It's simple stuff, but goes right over their heads.

you dead

Because even though Blacks proportionally commit far more violent crime, Whites are proportionally shot by cops more often than Blacks.

Also, training has shown that Police are more likely to hesitate when the target is a Black person.

It was a Jewish founded and Jewish run organization to further propagate unrestricted violence against whitey by filling retarded nog's heads full of fairytales of how they were KANGS N' SHEEEEEIT and whitey must die.

Couple that with Fuck Trump, Bernouts, and various sjw-ism triggerfests and a growing Antifa presence, all funded by Israeli interests, and you have the sloppy make-up of a "perfect storm" scenario of social upheaval.

The Jew's weak link is they forgot the lengths whites will go to to prevent chaos.

fucking racist nigger

this is a very good reason

george sorros has ties to it

didn't you loose hillary ?

First you samefag, then make nonsensical Hillary statements? What's wrong with you, Trappiste Monk?

Aren't blacks shot LESS than whites when % of times an officer shot during a situation where lethal force was justifiable? Dont have data just read a random post on internet once

i need to samefag because you stupid niggers don't understand police violance is not only against you fucking NIGGERS

Because black lives don't matter, they are worth less than fecal matter.

Then why are niggers and white criminals the only ones complaining about it?

Like I noted earlier, I've had dozens of run-ins with the law in my life, always ended without a problem. Maybe you need to stop being a nigger/hanging out with niggers if you have problems with the cops every time.

Protip: the problem lies with you.

this graph shows when adjusted for violence frequency by race, blacks are 2x as likely to commit interracial murder than whites.
This could be due to many reasons, but sobering

corruption

spbp

No one would have a problem with it if they didn't demand a double standard and not allow white groups.

>corruption

Did you just infer that all cops are corrupt and that's what's to blame for every time one stops you for doing something illegal/stupid/questionable to authority figures?

Nigga pls.

Sup Forums says it's a terrorist group

i hate niggers, just the colour of their skin totally turns me wild

>missing entire points
>fishing for replies

here's your reply

Hey buddy, you drpped some stats

Sure, but I;d rather tell people that the cops usually "just know" when their sketchy radar goes off, no matter the person (although it's often nigs and indians)

If you look gangsta, unkempt, display sketchy ass body language or otherwise seem off, cops pick up on that shit 9 times out of 10. And often times, said people are guilt of a crime

>1 post by this ID
Stop replying you stupid fucking retards, god damn.

maybe you should go back to your own country and stop pretening you real niiggar

/thread

Then why do they not give a single shit when I white person is killed by cops?

we rank something like number one population denbsity, fucking idiot

we fucking hate black people, that's why, moron

ID's are unique to the tread you stupid nigger

we're fucking running isis, how muslim can you get