Trump firing someone investigating him

>Trump firing someone investigating him

Hm, I wonder if that's happened before?

hmmm, really makes me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article137881768.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmm two completely different circumstances involving 2 different government posts

really made me think, specifically about all the underage faggot 16 year olds who know nothing about american history or politics. same goes for retarded trumpbots who call everyone a shill

>sucking trump's dick this much

hmmm

Trump is the faggiest and dumbest President this country has ever had. Somebody resurrect Reagan.

How fucking dumb are you?

le centipedes pls go, Sup Forums is the board for people who suck dick for a living

I am no trump supporter but hmmmmm, where is your dossier thread user?

Deep state set up Nixon.

He was onto the jew

>everyone who disagrees with me is sucking a dick in some form
Stay mad fag

>implying the investigation was legally initiated
>implying it wasn't motivated by partisan politics
>implying we give a shit
wew lad

Why does Trump constantly have to beg people to believe he's not involved with Russia everytime someone mentions the collusion? Clapper just said today he agrees they were involved in it. The fact that Trump seemed open to the idea of them looking into Hillary's emails and other components of our democracy.

Putin has control over him, otherwise why is literally every single person trying to bring it to light? Trump even said he would open up the libel laws to sue the media, sure sounds like something Putin would do to undermine our constitution.

Flynn was compromised, sessions was compromised, pence was compromised, Trump was compromised and everyone his campaign was because they agreed to work for the Russians and spread that disinfo to get into power with their foreign influence agenda.

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article137881768.html

Does that sound like a fucking coincidence to you? It's so fucking obvious that they're guilty, we just can't outright say it because it's unprofessional. We need to win in 2018 to get strong liberals to push an impeachment on him. This will be just like watergate, and we'll finally get this cheeto dust covered, racist, fascist, asshole out of office. I just hope we can hurry up and do it before he starts WW3.

All I ask is that all of these fucks throwing around accusations either put up or shut up and expect a libel suit or two. I didn't vote for him(nor did I hillary) but it's about time to fucking produce the evidence or fuck off.

Do you have any proof outside of your own narrative. The facts show Trump wasn't being investigated. Comey said it three times.

That's what Trump said Comey said.

Do you think that if Trump was under investigation that Comey would tell him he was and give him opportunity to destroy evidence/cover tracks?

Use your fucking brain.

Oy gevalt

Lol. You're basically trying to troll a board that thinks Trump should have fired Comey his first day in office.

Bet Comey regrets swing the election for Trump now.

If you'd like to know where your stupid Russia narrative fell apart completely, it was yesterday. Because of this guy. The Russia narrative officially died yesterday.

Who cares about all the shit in your post. Trump supporters wanted Comey fired. Comey is fired.

>Why does Trump constantly have to beg people to believe he's not involved with Russia everytime someone mentions the collusion?

Usually when people don't like being falsely accused, they want people to, y'know, stop believing something wrong.

I don't know, just spitballing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nixon never fired the FBI director you fucking twat. Go back to plebbit you fucking nimrod.

>Ronald "JUST FUCK MY CALIFORNIA UP SENPAI" Reagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986