Don't forget that Asians are honorary Aryans. Lets make some hapa babies and destroy the white race

Don't forget that Asians are honorary Aryans. Lets make some hapa babies and destroy the white race.

who's this semen demon?

Eat Shit Schlomo

That's my wife please don't call her names.

Thanks.

nah

Well geez, when you put it like that I have no choice

I would say Japanese are honourary but chinks and korfags can all fuck off. Don't even get me started on yhe Vietnamese, Malaysians, Cambodians, etc.

Chinks are not human

Shut up Ahmed, Asians are our allies against your shitskin brothers.

I'd rather not hapa, genetics staying in tribes are much more useful to overall survival. Not to mention the crazy shit alot of their kids end up doing oy vey

OP literally said "destroy the white race" If that isn't Jewish I don't know what is.

all in (((their))) master plan

Asians are shitskins. They're literally robotic flesh-sacs. You just like them because they're autistic like you and you can masturbate using their famale-genitaled models very easily

my girlfriend is chinese

lucky bastard. she a qt?

pics of body?

Race doesn't really matter since you'll never get laid anyway.

you're just mad because chinks are overtaking your western lands u leaf, its ok.

>my girlfriend is chinese
>check flag

everytime

Agreed. Fucking doggo eaters.

Asians are good for fucking but leave it at that, dont cross breed as the children will likely grow up to be serial killers and have huge autism.

I want you all to know that I will only impregnate Asian women. I'm not kidding. White women have been brainwashed into thinking that degeneracy is progressive so fuck it.

No just use surrogacy for children, The world is cruel enough don't make more disgusting mongrels and deny innocent white children life.

>all this racemixing propaganda and demoralization on every page
fucking insane

not your safe space, faggot

Because they want to destroy white nations and turn them into utter shitholes. Whens the last time mixed people in general have done anything important other than killing themselves.

Not your propaganda space, kike.

Abandon the white race, white women are beyond saving.

Fag, I already impregnated an Asian woman.

>things i don't like = propaganda

nah, you're a cunt. cry harder you faggot pasty white boy

Same here!

No. No they aren't.

nice response for when someone calls you out on your anti-white bullshit. fuck you and your agenda

something tellls me you wont be making any babies, faggot.

Yay more useless shitskin babies who will grow up to hate white people. That's totally going to help us out in the long run.

How about we just kill you instead since you cant get a white girl. Typical shit white male: I cant get a white women?? Whores! Asian women are superiurrr

I will be having white children, Hapas along with other mixed people are freaks of nature. Basically a devolution in general.

>anti-white

lol again, this is a politics board, i can have whatever opinion i want. here's mine

fuck white people and fuck white america

keep crying honky

amen

>Be on Sup Forums for 2 hours, argue about race mixing and convince people it's wrong
>get off Sup Forums
>go back to jacking off to pictures of hot asian women
What is wrong with us?

lol I'm half and I agree, good shit man

>2030
>95% of Sup Forums users have japanese wives and 7-10 children with them

>fuck white people
with every jab you only the make the fire in our hearts fiercer, that's what you people will never understand until the pendulum swings back.

So are you li

yea, stick to your own races you weak ass pussies

This is a reminder that asians get plastic surgery and come to the US to trick dumb whiteys into having their ugly offspring

sure fatty

gook here

Let's make a deal, I've been with this qt brunette for a couple months now and we're ready to make it official

So you guys can date gook girls; in exchange I'm gonna keep my bae, sound good? Thanks

When they steam-roll through what remains of Europe and America, will you have a half-asian child to show them?

Japanese are honorary Aryans. Koreans and the rest have been mixed to hell by the Chinese and whoever else. Japanese have been isolated for 1000's of years.

>I'm gonna keep my bae, sound good?
>keep my bae
>bae
GYS

Sounds good, Chang. Treat her right.