Brit/pol/: The Strong and Stable-ish edition

>Tory election fraud: findings announced by CPS 11am 10/05/17
order-order.com/2017/05/09/cps-tory-charging-decisions-11am-tomorrow/
archive.is/UZMU6

>May stages One show appearance - her humanity remains unproven
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39865991
archive.is/JEZA6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>Lib Dems pledge £7bn on schools including £1bn on tampons
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lib-dems-schools-policy-7-billion-uncosted-a7727071.html
archive.is/bXkHs

>Queen spent UK aid on Bahraini military parade
theguardian.com/global-development/2017/may/09/uk-aid-paid-for-military-band-to-play-at-queens-birthday-event-in-toxic-bahrain
archive.is/wF47H

>Jeremy Corbyn threatens to come after ‘greedy bankers and crooked financiers’
cityam.com/264403/jeremy-corbyn-threatens-come-after-greedy-bankers-and
archive.is/L1hdK

LATEST POLLING
Survey Date CON (%) LAB (%) LD (%) UKIP (%)Grn (%)¦ CON lead
Kantar/ 2017-05-08 44 28 11 8 6 +16
Don't believe the polling [apologies for formatting]

:::CONUNDRUM:::
S I I H R A N V G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9lkxK45IaE
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=qqP875V85mA
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39845105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any got preusses nudes?

Just to let you know, I counted the posts in the thread and here is the distribution of the first 300 posts

>British politics

>Non-British politics

>Posts not about politics (includes mummy posting and similar)

>Post not about politics, pertaining to Trips (posts made by trips that have nothing to do with politics, or posts by anons about trips)

Mods, move this thread to

no pakis in weatherfield

First Brit method man, most reliable business man we have

old news
last thread>>please re-assess your figures

Fuck off newfag, if you want to talk politics just talk politics, don't just lash out because we're not all quite as autistic and emotionless as you.

Man, short-haired Riley is just unf.

This is you.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9lkxK45IaE

Pls respond I wanna talk normie stuff at 1AM

Reminder to vote Pirate Party.

Man is the Animal

Start a craft brewery.

Actually, is brewing your own booze legal in the UK?

Rachel Riley is to die for.

>The behavior typically begins by early adulthood
oh shit

>I do
I do
>I do
I do
>I do

Yep.

Shipping Forecast on BBC Radio 4 lads

Going to be a tough one, couple of Beaufort 8s on there tonight

Makes me imagine I'm out on a ship in rough seas listening in on a crackling radio

>lol just get ignored
>ignore the problems don't fix them

>you will never go leafleting with are Dehenna

Seriously what is the fucking point? Someone please tell me.

this

i have a papier-mache parrot i made many moons ago

can i join?

I yearn to pulverize in bed the obscene beauty that is are prime minister

There are areas at the same price as East London where you wont get stabbed. What exactly is your job?

Wikipedia says it's legal, as long as you pay the correct tax when intending to sell. Distilling is illegal however.

Good man

of course

Why is Europe so mean to us lads?

Any Essex anons here?

t. 1pbtid

The state of you boring non-contributing newfags, if you want pure politics in every post then fuck off back to red.dit

youtube.com/watch?v=qqP875V85mA

Why does her left eye look like it's going to fall out

>Distilling is illegal however.

Distilling is Legal down is Australia but there are a few funny rules about it.
It's Legal to Distill but illegal to teach anyone how to Distill or to advertise any Distilling products.

East Anglia but not Essex

Because she's nervous with that look you're giving her. Stop it.

We've spoiled all the fun.

Well, the fun for their politicians anyway. I'm sure there's more than a few here that are annoyed we decoupled from the gravy train.

Yeah, you can buy brewing kits in wilkos or wherever. Not intended for mass-production obviously.

A girl from school that I didn't think was anything special is now a model

>124860665
>tripfagging

It's not it's just looking at it's own self-interest first. You were part of that self-interest now your not.

Sounds a bit like our prostitution laws here. Paying for sex is legal but solicitation is illegal and brothels are also illegal. So your allowed sell yourself but you can't advertise that you do it?

Finding the Sup Forums coverage in UK press quite uncomfy 2bh.

W-what if she reads your posts, user? You know. Her. The girl you can't stop thinking about. She might see Sup Forums mentioned on the news and end up reading your posts.

How many times has that happened...

You can't tell until she's 21 really.

>She might see Sup Forums mentioned on the news and end up reading your posts.

I doubt it. She doesn't even have a Facebook account.
I know because I check once a week.

Post pics

This post makes me want to join the Merchant Navy.

Pirate Party is in favour of open borders to the entire world. Will never vote for them.

Jokes on you, I don't know any girls.

It's the same here, you can't solicit on the street but everything else is legal.

Brit/pol/ is the heart of Sup Forums

If you remove it this place dies.

>TRACTOR BOY

More than that, the nose to face ratio is well off.

Do you reckon anyone's ever actually fucked May or is she still an untouched virgin with cobwebs around her muff?

Maybe at the Conservatives Christmas party in 1994, had one too many to drink and she slipped into the cleaning cupboard with John Major and got rallied from behind facing a half empty bottle of Dettol?

Maybe one of the young interns was kept behind in the office one night to do some paperwork and she pinned his weak frame against the filing cabinet, the dossiers of dirt on Labour MPs spilling on the floor as she choked down on his strong and stable erection?

Or is Theresa a pure woman, never to lock eyes with a penis?

wait the kid that died today was muslim

>haha you only made one post in this thread with only 35 (as of writing) other posts
>better luck next time

What exactly was this line of reasoning?

These threads used to actually discuss politics between the shitposts, and now it's people doing exactly the reddit thing: baiting for (You)s like they're upvotes.

here

t. Pitsea (no I'm not a Pikey)

>tfw a girl I had a crush on at school who was extremely quiet and only had two friends went on to become a model

Is Drayton manor /our theme park/?

You're allowed to advertise and sell the final product you're just not allowed to advertise the distilling equipment (i.e. the still itself).
I'm guessing the reason it is like this is to stop Abo's from setting up their own stills only to give themselves methanol poisoning.

>not stocking up on metal queenies
last chance lads, stormy seas ahead.

Love the Shipping Forecast but always forget the regions. Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea are the only ones I remember because they're in a Radiohead song.

and all the girls you lusted after are broken now I bet, its a tragic thing for a girl to peak as a teen

Tonight's political topic: Why are our threads better than everyone else's?

Same, fucking weird innit. And another one ended up being bezzy mates with Pewdiepie despite being a boring slaggy chav technophobe stereotype. I guess they can achieve a lot more if they strip off and/or cake their faces in warpaint.

link to coverage pl0x

They even used to bulli us with stuff like the Financial Transaction Tax (AKA London Tax) they tried to push through.

That's why I voted leave, always tried to take advantage of us.

The girl I can't stop thinking about is native Chinese and only talks to me through QQ messenger voice messages to tell me to have a nice day and teach me Chinese words

Homogeneity.

dog bless

I think we deflect new users because brit/pol/ looks unwelcoming.

A girl from school that used to give blowjobs in the WC is now a SJW church youth group leader.

beecause they are beat cucks who hate freedom and showing the world you have a pair

Because we're better than everyone else.

4 girls from my town were offered modeling contracts when I was young. None made it and they ended up fucking up their education from focusing on it.

We just made it outright illegal to stop mongs giving themselves methanol poisoning.

DHINGS! :-DD

They have to prove that brexit is a big mistake. Why they couldn't do that by giving us a fair deal and leaving us to it is open to interpretation I guess. But I know what I think about it.

If you're reading this, please kill yourself so I can leave the house without risking meeting you

Natural British superiority.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39845105 is one.

>le special friendship

Thanks for sabotaging our alliance with Japan, and Lend-Lease, and betraying us over Suez, and funding and supporting the IRA.

>Share noy, jes gerrina van an yeel erl be medels so yeas wil.

She wants to fuck Farage according to Farage

CAN ONLEE GIB BEDDUR :DDD

OOOOOH ARRR

Oi doont noe waart Oi loik moar: moi traaher oar moi sistur.

>implying Britain's greatest ally isn't portugal

This.

>Financial Transaction Tax (AKA London Tax) they tried to push through.
But you said no and they just went OK cool never mind. I really don't understand this attitude some people have about the EU each countries vetoing power is ridiculously high.

That's how it's been for well over a year now. They all start off as unfoundedly high and mighty as you, just settle down, stop being autistic and nobody will think you're a cunt. Also
>plebbit imgur filename

Go away, we are better than you.

GAN ONLE GED BIDDAR ;DD

Actually, google image search file name.

But OK, I'll just behave like everyone else.

>He thinks voting for the (((conservatives))) isn't cucked

How do I make swivel-chair foam stop smelling?

>implying there's anything wrong with incest
You could have been married to your qt first cousin now had you just voted Whig.

Why doesn't chocolate taste as good now?

Farts