The Varg problem

Bit of a cross post here but Varg has gone full retarded.
His whole argument about how surviving an ice age requires fair skin is completely false.
Fair skin is an adaptation to latitude, not temperature. Even if southern europe gets very cold, the sun will still shine at a much steeper angle than, say, Scandinavia. You will in fact be at a disadvantage with fair skin in southern europe (if your skin is exposed alot) despite there being an ice age - BECAUSE THE LATITUDE IS THE SAME.
Even if I bend my mind to believe all the bullshit without evidence.
Natural selection does not happen in thousands of years more like millions. Also why did the Cro-Magnon pass on more gentics then the neanderthal in europe and live on when the neanderthal had evolved for a snow enviroment? It was simple, they threw their spears and not thrust them. This shows that even the most primative difference in technology makes all the difference.
this rambling dumb fuck still have a audience shows that some nationalist will believe anything if it fits their fantasy world devoid of reality.

Also this blue eyed people are more prone to going blind from exposure to UV lighting: verywell.com/eye-color-and-cataract-risk-2224319

Guy is fucking retarded and making nationalists look stupid dislike please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvusgY0SQY
youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk
verywell.com/eye-color-and-cataract-risk-2224319
youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs

Video in question.

He's not a nationalist. He doesn't represent nationalists. How was it even possible for you to make a connection like that?

Who does he represent then and why do so many endorse him.

Umm... why did you ever think Varg wasn't retarded in the first place?

because look at the likes to dislikes on that videoo and his fanboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvusgY0SQY

Not even a week old. Now you can answer my question.

bump

>Also this blue eyed people are more prone to going blind from exposure to UV lighting
Can confirm having blue eyes isn't all that great. I have to wear sunglasses damn near everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk

Talk to me man. How was it that in your brain, you decided that someone who's views you didn't entirely understand was "on your team", and now that he said something you don't like, your image as a nationalist is corrupted? Did you get caught up in the funny haha vargposting? Are you just retarded? What's the deal?

>What is the cause of an ice age in the first place and how does it affect amount of solar radiation hitting the Earth.

I agreed with him that christainity is a kabarb relgion with roots in the kikes desu.

He has a massive "alt right" and "nationalist" fan base he is converting into retards he needs to be gassed.

Good point desu.

Also
>Changes in weather causing more cloud cover, forest cover
Use your brain Grzegorz.

Nope lost me there...

Less UV and sunlight doesn't mean more forest cover much the oppersite.

I never get why people like him have such a huge problem with brown eyes but don't seem to really care about brown hair

No, there is no conversion. Any "nationalist" who are fans of "Varg's nationalist views" are already retards. Why don't you want to answer the question? Its an easy one.

Was referring to the inevitable collapse of civilisation in the case of another ice age which would cause reforestation senpai.

Varg is the most redpilled guy out there. I'm not surprised that Sup Forums finds his ideas a little extreme.

Here's the real cause of white skin.

>Some bitch has white skin mutation
>Everyone wants to fuck her.
>She has like 10 kids
>Everyone wants to fuck her kids.
>Her kids have like 10 kids.
>Everyone wants to fuck her grand kids.
>Her grand kids have like 10 kids
>Her great grand kids start to fuck each other

A lot of his "ideas" are retarded and he tried to pass them off as fact because he's an arrogant nord who thinks nords are the master race when in fact they're fucking savages

And he's a massive hypocrite

Brown eyes affects your ability to see in the snow as they absorb too much light causing snow blindness.
Brown hair isn't such a big deal if you have fair skin which means that you'll still get a good amount of Vitamin D.

Besides pines don't require much sunlight at all, just look at Siberia/Northern Canada and Alaska. That's what most of Europe would look like.

What about green eyes or very light brown eyes? I have some weird light as fuck color between brown and green.

That's simply not true, brown eyes are more resistant to snow blindness.

Brown eyes block more light from entering your eyes, that's why they're darker.

I have really light blue eyes, almost grey and get blinded every time I go outside.

blue eyed people are more prone to going blind from exposure to UV lighting: verywell.com/eye-color-and-cataract-risk-2224319

Somewhere in the middle, I know that actual green eyes are very rare and you probably have some sort of hazel which is brown mixed with blue.

Come on my friendo, please satiate me with a reason for your retardation.

Varg was a meme all along.
He sometimes has some interesting things to say and watching his life unfold+his ability to life off the grid and musical legacy makes him a target of adoration but I doubt many people take his ramblings about neandertal-ayrans and religion serious.

Hmm, all good points to be fair. Im probably wrong on that one but I heard it was evidenced that blue eyed people are better at long term planning and strategic thinking (which is essential when you have to plan ahead for the cold European winter).

I don't understand why ANYONE watches Varg and takes him as some sort of authority figure.

I watch him as a source of amusement.
Besides that, his nuttery slowly escalated.

fair skin is an adaptation to lack of sunlight, it makes it easier to absorb vitamin d.

wrong

>slowly escalated
>As a child shoot at mcdonalds with rifle because muh traditional homelands
>set fire to churches all over Norway
>stab band member to death

You have the same retardation in you that the Pole who started this thread has.

Human's didn't know what vitamin D was until the last few hundred years. The reason white skin propagated is cuz it's sexually attractive.

Varg is Anarcho Primitivist isn't he?

He is mentally sick.

how the fuck do people take this guy seriously

I think he is due to commit another murder again soon.

bump

Varg's a tard. You might as well day that European genes will live on because we will soon have gene editing and everyone will choose to give their kids white Nordic Chad genes.

what the FUCK is his problem?

It's actually an adaptation to agriculture, which has a lack of vitamin d in the diet compared to hunter-gatherer diet. It's why Eskimos don't have light skin, because they get all their vitamin d eating seal livers or whatever. Western European hunter-gatherers didn't have light skin either.

So he is like Sup Forums

OP sounds more retarded than Varg does

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

>newfags just now realizing Varg is batshit insane and stupid

soon you will come to this realization about most edgy Sup Forums e-celebs

Varg is basically Pol Pot

>Even thought he was trying to kill you
>Varg's audience unironically believes this

Kek.

Loving all the Varg posting right now though.

>his ability to life off the grid and musical legacy

you mean live off of welfare and his rich engineer brother and father?

daily reminder Varg is an immigrant on welfare in France. He left Scandinavia for a far better place, leeches on the French taxpayer and doesn't even bother to learn the language.

Varg is harmless, he knows he's a meme anyway so leave him alone

To be fair Euronymous was a complete retard so it's not really that awful to talk about murdering him like that. Most people who knew Euronymous hated him, and nobody besides his family lamented his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo

Yes this totally sounds like self defence....

Fucking anti-Varg shills on this board.
Varg is red pilled as fuck - hopefully all this shilling will just get more people to listen to him.

>trying this hard

So let me get this straight.
There are people who think this fucking homeless, satanist, metal-"musician" represents European purity?!
LMAO!!!

With enough tension (degeneracy based agitation) these Lefties have the power to make you fools do anything.

Time to start acting like pure Europeans and display self-control, and some fucking discernment. Women.

>He has a massive "alt right" and "nationalist" fan base he is converting into retards
a-user, I think they were retarded from the start

He's a crab nigger.
He tries to drag whitemen down to his pitiful level, and when they refuse to descend, he accuses them of not being white enough, or not being true whites.
>a literal nigger

I'm trying hard?
Look at your posts in this thread moron.
Oh right... amerifat.

hes really been triggering mud eyes lately

yes. No one is impressed you child. Grow up you fucking faggot

Why does his videos have so many likes then?

As a brown eyed with a shade of blue, brown haired german/italian descent, Vaarg pisses me off.

Fucking kill the psycho already.

What does that picture have to do with Varg and his values? Nothing.
Just a bunch of degenerates.

Varg does spout some WE WUZ stuff, but what he promotes is a more traditional life... not being a wage cuck, and not paying into the (((luxury))) and (((entertainment))). Survivalism is red pilled.

sounds more like half of pol whos only response to an argument is to call you a cuck.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

Varg is the quintessential example of why the movement has to avoid purity spiralling.

For the same reason Snoop Dog gets more "likes" than Chopin.

I wouldn't compare Varg to a sell out owned and promoted by the (((mainstream)))

Anyone understood his blue eye argument?
why would a more light sensitive eye be helpful in a high light reflection ice scenario?

> not being a wage cuck

Hierarchical duty and labor is a distinctly European virtue. Thanks for confirming he's just a nigger. From the way you described him I could've easily assumed he's an African.

I disagree with natural selection. I think it happens way faster than you could believe based on current knowledge.

My personal theory is that DNA is intelligent in its own right regardless of us, but that's not why I think natural selection is as fast as it is.

They're both niggers that are popular with other niggers.

the judge proved it

Not necessarily.
Just take a look at this current world.
If you can have a steady income based off the fruits of your labour, you're set! Judging by your flag, I'd assume you're a nigger.

No just autistic

You could assume a lot of nasty things about me based on my flag, but I don't think you, of all people, want to get into the flag business.

>If you can have a steady income based off the fruits of your labour, you're set!

While you may be set, you're not serving anybody but your family. This is not right. This is something the White Supremacists even correctly understand, you are nothing without your people and society. People like Varg should not have a voice. He convinces people to be apathetic, useless to society, and irresponsible. In any just society he would be forcefully silenced and allowed to live his life in peace. People like him fuck up the anti-communist movement by helping flood it with bullshit.

While acts like a arogant athority.

Well said. And I'll give you that about my flag... my people are from.Newfoundland and we're "sold off" to Canada in 1949.
We are still pretty much a homogenous society on the island, except Canada is deemed on killing identity and culture.

I see what you're saying about Varg there too. I should keep this in consideration. You do need your people to survive.

I should have proof read this...
We were sold off to Canada in 1949; as in Newfoundland joined Canada in a sham vote...

Shut up you are probably a browneyed brownhair subhuman who LARPs as white.

Get out

The youtube/eceleb spam problem...

go post something politics related or go fuck yourself

> most redpilled
> lives off welfare bux

stop not being anarcho primitivists

Its funny because there is proof that he stabbed him in the back so I guess he never grew out of his dark little edgy cult and tryin to get "rep" for being most edgy. Adult autism is one hell of a drug.

Varg is a fucking retard.

The judge didn't and Varg to this day considers his imprisonment a false one as. He went in for a first degree murder, not self-defense or anything even remotely softening.
And had absolutely nothing to back up his claims other than anonymous tip from a mysterious "friend" of Euro.
Meanwhile there's a literal witness that claimed Varg was planning to kill Euronymous.

And either way Euronymous wasn't known for being a badass, even if he was talking shit to people it wouldn't be the first time he was talking about murdering people with nothing to back it up.

Varg's belief is that neanderthals are the only true Europeans, and that neanderthals were all blonde with blue eyes. He believes brown hair and eyes came from mixing with Africans.

He's a hero

Fuck off Sup Forums

Ok, so all I know about this guy is he keeps telling me to stop doing things. I'm going to need a quick rundown on this varg character.

That's going to be his next claim...ONLY I CAN FUCK MY DAUGHTERS BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY WHITE LEFT! #VARGISTHEONLYWHITEMAN

While southerners and slavs defended europe against the brown hordes the sami niggers in the north had the luxury to retain most of their genetic purity because of isolation, something they will lose soon enough with voluntary mixing anyway. They also sold fellow europeans as slaves to the same brown hordes.
And now Varg is preaching muh nordic superiority and muh nordics will rule the world.
And don't forget, if you have brown eyes and hair you are a pure bred nigger according to Varg.

Wait, he seriously thinks scandicucks are the only white people? That's even sillier than the SJW "race is a social construct" nonsense.

Pretty much.
And he has NEVER addressed that fact that a lot of nord cucks mixed with sami.

No, only blonde and blue eyed Scandinavians. Don't tell Varg that scandis have a not insignificant East Asian mixture though (because genetic science is fully controlled by Jews and is all fake).

>genetic science is controlled by jews
>the science that jews have been trying to cover up for decades is a secret jewish plot
Why do people listen to this guy?

another slide thread

>but I heard it was evidenced that blue eyed people are better at long term planning and strategic thinking (which is essential when you have to plan ahead for the cold European winter)

sweden.jpg.exe
minnesota.jpg.exe