NEW ZYKLON "HAMMER FROM MONTANA" GARRISON NEW MEME

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-tuesday-edition-1.4106474/pepe-lives-artist-matt-furie-says-internet-famous-frog-will-rise-from-the-ashes-1.4106478
grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top bantz

Big bouncy duubs full of milk [y/n]

That sums it up perfectly.

ahahha someone send this to the artist

>disdainforplebs.png

post the original

Is KKKasper the Friendly Ghost Pepe still the rarest of all Pepes?

I still like Boy's Club.

can somebody post the unaltered version?

You know, I sometimes remember back in the day when Ben would lose sleep over Sup Forums's antics to the point of lawyering up against moot, and now look at how he's turned out especially after the period of Gamergate. It's just fucking crazy beyond the imagination.

nice

The most pathetic thing in all of this is the fact that Matt Furie seems to think people actually give a flying fuck about his comics

the meme became the man

matt furrie could learn somert,if matt just rezzed pepe and made a few winks with him to us he would wind up on chat shows on youtube like ben and people would buy his offical pepes,hes going down the sperg route

You guys are getting really good at editing these. What was the original?

He should have made him a Pepe jesus, killed and alive again to save us all

Unlike Zyklon Ben, I think Matt Furie really is just one of those terminally cucked types of men.

i got you senpai

>Sup Forums clover in pepe's top hat

noice

Kek. Life goes on...

He's a pothead who can't draw for shit despite apparently drawing for his career.

so who considers Pepe to be dead?

i heard that Sup Forums was going to use one of Pepe's friends' Blepe (pic related)

why did matt furie kill off pepe?

>why did matt furie kill off pepe?
because he is a cuck

post the original

>i heard that Sup Forums was going to use one of Pepe's friends' Blepe (pic related)

completely out of this world

ourguy

Why is pepe blu????????

yes

would Blepe even be worthy of stealing it from the normies? we stole back pepe. the first ever time we ever did steal back anything from the normies.

rest in piss troll/rage comics, you will sort of be remembered

that isnt Pepe, its one of his friends: Blepe. one of the 4 characters from Boys' Club

> one of the 4 characters from Boys' Club
> 4 characters
> 4 char
> Sup Forums

it was a ruse all along! Praise kek.

Is there anyone here who actually unironically read more than just the "Feels Good Man" comic where the meme originally came from? I have not read a single other comic from that guy. It must suck hard to create something that becomes near ubiquitous for a generation and not see a penny from it.

Pepe is iconic, his triggering-weaponized power is unsurpassed. A yin-yang to him and Wojak. Even the ways he does link to Kek gives a powerful "origin tale". Albeit esoteric a logic flow, in a sense. It gives the meme a power that has evolved and lasted, even imprinted to the somewhat sleepy eyes of the masses. In my opinion.

Based Benny G with the bantz

This guy once wrote an entire book about how much he hates us and now he's one of us

Truly /ourguy/

but where does that leave Blepe?

uhhhhh why did Zyklon Ben draw m00t?

>post the original

Pepe is Kek, Landwolf is Anubis, the yellow fella is Bastet, the yellow bird is Toth.

He killed him off because he couldn't shake the neo-nazi associations with the character.

Pek is Horus (pic related)

but all there is left is Blepe (the blue dude)

You call that a zyklon ben original?

Yep. That four-leaf clover in Pepe's hat is pretty clearly a "hat tip" to you know who.

I don't think that was Matt's intent.

Leprechauns?

furie draws the worst pepes

>bitter tears from ben.
Wow. Is it a day which ends in 'y'?
Garrison would be a literal who without Sup Forums.
He should shut his dirty mouth.

Blepe will have to find his feet, cut his teeth in the field. The fact that the rest of the characters could be used is quite amusing... Very...
But, how to use them best effective without forcing the meme is the question. Could they become specific for a task, even become known against a certain group? A way to lampoon...
Early days.
But, Pepe has been won, Pepe is iconic of here. A reality shifting power.

hi matt

Pepe is now /ben/'s cartoon.

matt furie literally got cucked by ben garrison

Holy shit balls.
What a time to be alive.

Pepe isn't Matt's anymore.

Pepe is everyone's now.

*ahem* its Sup Forums's now. the normies stole it, but we literally shat it to death and stole it back then chopped off his toe then sent it to the normies (it was also covered in shit)

good thing Pepe is a amphibion, he grew his toe back

yes! just saw that

Who do you think I meant by everyone's? Pepe is now free. His creator might not have liked what he had become, but he had to accept it. But he couldn't. He couldn't stand it. It boiled inside him until finally, he had enough. He tried to kill that which he created.

But Pepe is stronger then that.
Pepe is the strongest of all the ancient memes.
He has grown and moved beyond his creator.

Matt can never forget Pepe, but Pepe forgot him a long time ago.

Seriously cuckchan you can't do better than that?
Sad.

And just like that he lives again

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-tuesday-edition-1.4106474/pepe-lives-artist-matt-furie-says-internet-famous-frog-will-rise-from-the-ashes-1.4106478

>his work becomes infinitely more well-known than he did

This is what you call, public potential. They did more with his creation than he ever could.

Loved that one yesterday too!

Pepe isn't a meme.
He's so much more than that now.

How does Pepe respond to the money grabber?

HAHAHA THIS FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL

MOLOCH
>Stern and unforgiving god of the Canaanites
>Worshipped by the elites of the world.
>Untold power, untold influence
>His adherents pull the strings of this planet
>Asks for a great sacrifice in return for great fortune and power.

KEK
>PRAISE LE KEK
>MEME MAGICK1111!!
>BASEDDDD KEKE!!!!!!
>DOUBLE DIGITS111!
>is dead.

You're finished.

KEK is finished. He has been devoured.
His essence belongs to MOLOCH. As we speak, the charlatan frog is being digested and his vital energies infused with MOLOCH.

MOLOCH is now Perfect.
The death of your KEK was merely a sign.
For this time the left is right, the ultimate chaos!
The left, the nu/pol/ none of it ever had a chance against MOLOCH. Accept your new overlord for he is the bringer of doom.

He is a beast of tongues.
Speak, not his name
& still praise him.
Forever a slave.

ABAR BA'ESH.

Through suffering - success
Through sacrifice - succour
Through slavery - salvation

All glory to MOLOCH!

Lol, good one. Ben Garrison should be American president, he seems like a honest man that is up to date with memes and politics.

because he turned Sup Forums into garbage, sold it and went on his merry way

Like everyone else who comes here to hate Sup Forums they eventually become one of us.

He was mad at us posting the original, completely unedited versions of his cartoons, and he thought that white m00t was somehow behind it

I love how he has a clover on his top hat, showing the resemblance of Sup Forums and pepe.l

no u

Does anyone have that "Welcome to the Stormfront" Ben Garrison pic? Shit always cracks me up.

well i got this

fuuuuucking CHECKED AND REKT

Digits confirmed

"excluse"

Utter kek

FUCK DUDE I HATE REDDIT BUT I LOVE KEK
FUCK POL
FUCK REDDIT
PRAISE KEK

>not "what the fuck are you?"

The funniest thing about Ben Garrison is how we started by trolling him and altering his images, and along the way actually ended up red pilling him and turning him to our cause.

Any of you guys seen my iPod?

Fascinating

He was getting sick of not making any money off of pepe so he killed off the character to get people to pay attention to his shitty comic one last time.

You guys. Now lets all do this one.

Blepe is retarded. Get that retarded shit outta here

thats pretty gud

pls add a nazi arm band or something to pepe

I'm really happy it ended it up that way. I legit used to feel really bad for Ben and was a little embarrassed sharing a board woth people destroying the life of a decent political cartoonist for no reason. Glad he learned to love it and internalized the red pill

its legit
grrrgraphics.com/index.html

>satirical comic about how a man lost control of his creation and tried to kill it
>by a man who lost control of his creation and came to embrace it