Why do poor white people identify more with white billionaires than they do with poor black and brown people?

Why do poor white people identify more with white billionaires than they do with poor black and brown people?

And since we all know exactly why, how do we fix it?

Becoming wealthy is an aspiration.

If you're not white, you might not understand this, since you probably come from a low-trust, high-crime society.

poor white people either think they will be millionaires one day or think they could have if they hadnt made poor decision. Nigs and spics just want free shit

Ingroup Preference, similar moral values and it gives the less fortunate something to aspire to via hard work.
>how do we fix it?
You don't. This is the natural order of things.

Because I have more in common with white billionares than I do black people

>Becoming wealthy is an aspiration.
/thread

As an extremely wealthy person (though not a billionaire...yet) I can assure you that the top 0.1% see the rest of humanity thusly:

scum has no color.

I don't care. I still have more in common with them than I do black people

Jewish dividie tactic here.

Poor black and brown people absolutely fucking hate them. And every other income bracket, too.

>Because low IQ individuals can't critically think
>Poor white trash think the white billionaire cares about them
>Poor whites have more in common with poor blacks and hispanics than middle class whites or rich whites
>It will never change because majority of people are low iq sheep

They identify with Trump because he mostly acts the way they would act if they became rich.

>this

Because in the US everyone believes they are just a down on their luck millionaire who hasn't got their big break yet.

>than they do with poor black and brown people?

Poor Euros have nothing in common with them.

>implying this isn't how you help culminate black swan events

Educate them and teach them humility.
Also impose some quality control on public broadcasting on tv and radio.
Better to have some censorship than a mass of manipulable fools being tossed and turned by anyone willing to abuse them.

>mistrust and divided opinions will end Sup Forums
kek, everyone on here hates each other and no one can agree on anything already
>we attach their racial purity
as if everyone on here isn't an Argentinian larping

>its a parrot repeats words he gets from someone else episode

played out faggot, get your own cognitive skills tuned up and come back here.

t. never met a shitskin except the 2 sri lankans in my graduating class

>Why do poor people identify more with billionaires
Because that's who the poor hope to be someday, can't get to the top by listening to the losers advice.

Let a poor person tell you how to become rich or listen to a rich person tell you how to become rich?

Fuck off shill.

It's more than just poor whites. People are sick of lies, like the one in the image. Meals on Wheels only got a small portion of money from the Feds, and that was for housing, not for meals. There was no cut to the food.