You have 10 seconds to explain why two consenting adults in love should be denied the right to a legal union

You have 10 seconds to explain why two consenting adults in love should be denied the right to a legal union.

cuz its gay faggot

you cant make the population grow
no tax cuts for you

legal contract with another person, whatever
marriage & tax breaks for butt-friends, naw

also, they eat the poo-poo

/thread

You have 10 seconds to explain why more than two consenting adults in love should be denied the right to a legal union.

It's kinda gay desu.

Slippery slople, etc.

>legal
is a meaningless term. western legal institutions have been subverted and destroyed by a half-century insane precedent from jewish scotus

legal union, sure
church marriage? no go fuck yourself.

Civil Unions have always allowed gays.

Marriage isn't the state's business.

Because I'm jealous nobody loves me.

They arent, its called a civil union.

Now if you ask why 2 consenting same sex adults should not be allowed to claim tax benefits intended to ease the burden of raising a child, i think that answers itself.

because shit comes out of anuses,

while kids come out from vaginae.

you kike shill

>its called a civil union.
What's civil about me placing my cock in your ass?

/thread

Fags should get tattoos down their wrists "Tax" written in bold, cut it yourselves faggots.

I genuinely do not care. I think as human beings we should all be good to each other, regardless of our spiritual, sexual, or political beliefs. If you're gay, be gay. If you wanna cut your dick off, do it. Just don't fuck kids or animals and we can all have a nice day.

Unfortunately the niggers and muslims didn't get this memo, but the (((news))) refuses to acknowledge the elephant in the room and instead points the blame at white people for everything. There's also the fact that gays can't be gay in peace and need to have fucking pride parades every two seconds where they prance around in g-strings around my fucking kids. You make the gay people who do live in peace and quiet ashamed, and you don't care because you're just a fucking pervert.

I never took issue with men slapping tips, just the subversion of religious institutions and the entitling of benefits for couples who do not have the same worth to society.

Marriage for Gays is just pointless. Nobody is going to get Children, both can and will work equally so why make a legal contract that the one who works less will get money but has to fuck with the other guy whenever?

> getting a tax break because he eats his own feces off of someone else's cock.

No problem with that at all, if it's between two consenting adults then they should be allowed get married in my opinion.

Only thing that pisses me off about gay people is when they act so flamboyantly fucking feminine. Literally don't give a fuck where they stick their dick or who they love, just hate when they're loud and in your face with that raging queen shit

I have to pay taxes for it

For what valid reason should they be getting a tax deduction? Enjoying something ramming your ass isn't a fucking reason.

fpbp
/thread

Its a disgusting mental illness. My main problem with the donald fags is that they expect me to pretend queers are normal

POO ON COCKS

of course they should be able to be in a legal Union. I suggest the United Steel Workers, or the Auto Workers. Not the Teamsters though, they tend to be mobbed up.

They can have a legal civil union for them, but it's not marriage.

God said so

I hate women who do that too.

Obligatory

No one us trying to force gay marriage into churches that don't practice it. Stop pretending like that is the case. The religious freedom pendulum swings both ways. Churches that recognize it will be the religious venues for those inclined to do so.

Sure legal union with no benefits that a couple who can naturally have children. If you need a third party to make babies it's not a marriage and you should get no tax breaks etc.

Whats the point of marrying in church if they are allowed a legal union in the first place?

inb4 hrr symbolism

Honestly they'd be happier without being allowed to become married, married people invariably end up hating each other and themselves.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if it's only stop there. But no. These faggots then demand to be able to adopt children, thus likely impairing them with the same degenerate cancer they suffer from. It's give an inch, take a mile with such cretins.

Yeah agreed, I generally just dislike all loud and obnoxious people. Can have a conversation with them or enjoy their company, drunk women can be a fucking nightmare for this, think it's overcompensating for a self-confidence issue desu

Who are you to deign how individuals practice their religion satan?

Digits check out, you antichrist

Good point, what reasons are there against 3 or more consenting adults getting married

Because... Romans....or something like that.
Whatever the fag/pedo excuse of the week is.

Because get the fuck off you fucking normalfag Sup Forums is no place for you.

>imblying all staight couples have children
retard

Because they're faggots

i hate the small nose weak chin look. looks like a pug face on a human head.

Yeah, OP should die

Why should straight couples get tax breaks? If you are going to say because "they have kids so it helps families" and shit there are already tax breaks for dependants. But just a straight couple together that doesn't have kids should pay just as much as 2 men

This comment is approved by Satan

idgaf but why am I legally required to bake them a wedding cake?

Also, why aren't mooslim bakeries also required to bake them wedding bakes?

>ru ru... reasons

GFY

AIDS

Union is for heteros, why faggots should have the perks too?

Hurr durr doesnt mean they wont ever decide to have kids, faggot.
Go rant about nonissues somewhere else.
The reason we have to deal with all this faggot trans shit, gay marriage, liberal tears, what have you, is because you people have it too good this day and age. So good that you get to whine about what sex you are born with and people listen instead of setting you on fire... stop your bitching fairy

If you don't think fags shouldn't be able to get those same tax cuts, then explain to me why gibsmedat is allowed to have like 10 kids and we're okay with paying for those little shits

Just like noone is trying to force bakers and caterers to service gay weddings? Noone should be compelled to allow their brands and personal reputations to be linked to something their closely held religious beliefs find abhorrent. This is a basic human right - freedom of conscience.

to encourage procreation and propagation of species is a basis of nations.

There should be no legally recognized gay marriage. But there should be no legally recognized straight marriage, either. The government shouldn't view marriage as a special kind of legal entity at all. People who want to get married and have the law involved in it should sign legal contracts.

Freedom of religion and being allowed to run a secular business within the laws of a country are two separate things. I do agree with you that the baker nonsense should be a non-issue. Why would a couple want a cake made by someone who despises them. You are making it sound like someone is putting a gun to these bakers heads, actually forcing them (not fining them) to do something against their will.

Because it destroyed the constitution.

Because it promotes infertile, feminine men

Get back in the closet poofter

it's gay, degenerative and gross

So what if they can't make the population grow? Are humans in any danger of going extinct?

source?

Democracy?

Would it make incest between two consenting adults ok?
>muh genetic mutations

OP, how about a mother and her adult daughter?

The state shouldn't give moral or legal sanction to deviant behaviour. End of story.

>50%of suicides can be atteibuted to homosexuals

The only reason those laws are in place are because of tradition. I personally don't have anything against polygamy as long as it's consensual and the family obeys the law otherwise.

Marriage is obsolete

true love only exists between a man and a woman

Cuz Moises said that was wrong

Post started off as a shill, stuck the landing.

Purpose of marriage is to hold a male and a female jointly financially responsible for the care and upbringing of offspring. If a couple can't reproduce, what kind of idiot would want to tie their finances to another person for no real reason? Only golddigging gays care about legal marriage; if all they want is recognition, all they need to do is call each other "spouse".

Can I marry my mom and collect Social Security along with having tax breaks?

How does two makes pushing each other's stool lead to a sound civilization? The actions NSAIDs are STDs waiting to happen

Two males, sorry

because it adds nothing to society

you should marry nobody then and make an honest man out of him

I don't care.

This.