KEK HAS RETURNED US TO RESTORE CHAOS

APOLOGIZE TO OUR OVERLORD. PRAISE KEK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuOYG9BPtgY
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRAISE KEK!!!

Coming from WA fag

he has risen.

checked

I can understand a few coincidences, but this…

Stronger than ever before

HE IS RISEN!!!

Praise KEK

R I S E N

Let's not forget Comey getting fired seemingly at random.

The Frog God hops among us once more and is wrathful at being killed when his powers were needed most in France.

Just curious, were there any reports of explosions??

Praise kek
The immortal can not die

Time of the frog is over. Time of the Bear begins

Witness KEK

Did you think it was over?

He is risen!

no digits no kek

Now that he has risen; he goes to hibernate In Saturn? until September 23rd when he unleashes his reckoning upon the semites.

these digits confirm

HE IS RISEN! PRAISE KEK! MAGA4EVER!

He is risen

why?

Just as Sweden, delivered by the merchants hand, was the blood sacrifice required to pull kek fully into our realm, so too will the doom pronounced upon france serve us as Thoth is drawn to the stench of their genetic holocaust...let rest thy graven toads brethren, and make way for Thoth , who comes now as surely as the dawn...they cursed the plague of frogs as unseemly, how then will they praise the dark clouds of featherd carrion eaters about to descend upon them, stripping bare their bones as surely as the perfidious merchant strips whole peopLes of their futures? Kek serenades me no longer, just smiles smugly from the shadows in the water...but a new voice whispers, harsh, authoritarian ....and the cries of ravens echoes with it. Thoth comes now...make ready a holy vessel.

inb4 frog Hulk walks among us

Pepe on our Internet
Kek on our Heaven
Radioactive Mutant Frog on our Earth

no

praise him

Tfw pepe has been martyed

ber bless :D

R/LE_DONALD

PRAISE KEK

Quite ebin.

>it legit happened after three days
Oh come on this world is going to turn me into an ultra religious paranoid scizophrenic if we keep this up. What the fuck is going on???

PRAISE KEK HE IS RISEN

HE WILL NOT FORSAKE US

Nah, I've got no time for forced spin-off comedy Egyptian gods. Especially not one with a wacky beak. Just the first one, thanks.

Best timeline is best

Doesn't that make Matt Furie to The Eternal Jew?

KEK be praised

What a crazy guy.

oh fug :DDDDDD

what does the tunnel collapse have to do with pepe/trump?

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Seek out the center of Virgo

PRAISE HIM

P Raise

Drumpf wil nominate fox milder to FBIs

Spinechilling 2bh

PRAISE THE FROG GOD

>>> r/T_D

I'm not trying to shill Saturn, I simply took the fact that space probe descending into Saturn in September and attempted to apply it to the prophesy. You can look up yourself that hexagrams are symbols of balance in Hermeticism. What if Kek and Moloch are doing battle within Saturn and on September 23rd Kek kills Moloch and returns to Earth to destroy Moloch's followers? What if the pic is a prophesy of that battle taking place?

spamming to the speed of light

Where we're going...we won't need digits.

PRAISE BE TO KEK!!

WITNESS HIS MIRACLES YOU HERETICS AND NON-BELIEVERS!!

We have become digits

>but for real tho

i hear this guy talk about how people think and identify and I feel like im talking to Socrates about the nature of man.

KEK NEVER LEFT US, PURGE THE NON-BELIEVERS!

Praise KEK, today faith was rewarded!

Kek was never gone. He too, is just under attack by the world. I love you Kek

Mr. Watson everybody!

its time children

DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA

This is actually quite funny

Take this trash to /bant/ you autists.

Sup Forums outside of brit/pol/ is shite. You're a bunch of adults, start acting like it or go back to /r/the_donald.

he is here

In my view everything inside UK is shit

A FUCKING ASTERISK

Go prep your Emu, no guns cuck.

Then stay in your containment thread Mohammad.

norway is an irrelevant shithole

60% white no suck off your master hernandez al tyrone

>deeshi de burp burp
>deeshi de burp burp
step aside

youtube.com/watch?v=LuOYG9BPtgY

the best is yet to come

More cringe. Your stale meme's just aren't funny mate.

>no fun allowed
Take the stick out of your ass, faggot.

Being an adult doesn't mean being a boring listless cunt.

kek

Kek

AWAKEN

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Clearly you don't know the brits.

Praise Kek!!

>60%
Over 60% of our states have higher white population than your entire country.
I don't live in some back water hick town, and I rarely see a non-white person, except when I go to the Chinese Buffet.

Dionysius isn't Moloch, Kronos is closer to Moloch. Kronos is a Titan who ate his own children to prevent anyone from being greater than himself, and he is often associated with Saturn.

Dionysus is pretty much the god of degeneracy, orgies and madness, he's a demon but with a different sphere of influence.

Praise kek!!
Kek vault!!

Lmao you are a 60% white trash country. Theres probably more white people in fucking London than the majority of your country ahmed

Is Kek the anti-christ? He's literally working miracles the same as the Lord himself even though he's a bringer of chaos while appearing to be a force of good.

Let us praise

Bless him he tried.

take this frog worshiping and number checking back to plebbit you fucking autistic niggers

any person that does this type of shit over the age of 18 deserves a bullet to the head

americucks are 60% white scum that drink britbull semen as they will never be as white as us

>britbull semen

Muslims in US, 3.3 million, about 1% of population. Muslims in UK, 2.8 million, about 4.4% of population.

But since you said % doesn't matter. that means the US is more of a caliphate the UK. BTFO.

SHADILAY
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

Alex Jones, JP, and JR are the heart, brains and brawn, respectively, of the Waking White Wolf and Sup Forums is the asshole shitting eternally on the kikes and their "MSM." Like JP said, JR is the MSM now. Just as the alt-right is THE TRUE RIGHT, and the kikes are the puny "alt," using Marxist semantics to deceive normies.

(((They))) are preparing the next 9/11 false flag as we speak. Count on it. It's up to Trump to be the soul of the Waking White Wolf, or he chooses the choozen. It's a Greek play. He either kills Kushner, or shills for Kushner. Kek is prepared either way.

A big happening soon. The Comey firing is a sign.