Woah so this is the power of....Reddit

Woah so this is the power of....Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

"Every semicolon I have ever used has been a shot in the dark"

15.1k redditors are retarded and don't know that the purpose of the semicolon is to combine two independent clauses.

>Muh Nixon

What is this garbage, Nixon never fucking fired his FBI Director.
This is reaching amounts of Fake-News beyond me.

And yet they love to act like they're so enlightened and superior. Redditors fucking infuriate me

Meme Magic at it's finest

nixon did a thing with the investigation over the crime he did and the fbi done got did when he done did it and drump do the same too
#impeach

nixon was never impeached though.

off topic but i love hearts of iron and other paradox swedecuck games and those niggers ALWAYS have to countersignal adolf and suck stalin's dick. It's insane the amount of shilling goes on about a videogame

intelligence is relative muh dude, if we judged a fish by it's ability to climb a tree we'd think it was a failure.

>admitting to browsing reddit

Self-hating redditors are still redditors. You have to go back OP.

>not playing Red Orchestra 2

Woah user... Are you... Are you telling me redditors are fish?

Didn't they just have Hitler's face darked out until it got updated at one point?

what would happen if we raided reddit?

Drumfpbp

long time Sup Forums (2003) and internet users (1995) i lurk reddit to see what the circle jerking shills are on about. of course every time there's some news against trump or like the other day when le pen lost, there's 3-5 posts at the top talking about it.

pathetic.

>using a screencap from reddit

You have to go back

>not wanting to play a fps but rather play out my international fascist alliance dreams

You'd all be redditors and no longer be welcome here

IMPEACH BLUMPF

kek

oh my god; I so totally agree

>see liberals melting everywhere
>have an idea
>type in Reddit URL
>look at front page
>laugh
>screenshot
>leave

If you buy their games, then you deserve to live in their progressive society.

Change starts with you, don't fund the products of those who loathe you because they primarily invest it to harm your people.

>Asuka only shows up when r*ddit comes around

R.M.M.T.

>environmental lawyer taking trump to court
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, I hope that guy kills himself

>muh dude

Fuck off back to your faggot stoner circle, and take your retarded opinions about intelligence with you.

Holy fuck, these fucking redditors need to get the fuck out of here, all they do is bring their pretentious bullshit over expecting this place to be reddit 2.0, fuck them.

I don't get the impeachment calls. Does that mean they want Pence to be president instead or something?

the fuck are you doing on reddit?

That's not even a big shilling in my book.
A lot of strategy games remove Hitlers face and the Swastika because this would block their sales in Germany. Germany is a big market for strategy games, so big titles try to avoid this.

Wtf am I looking at

>hurr durr I just have a different intelligence, I suddenly can't understand simple concepts because it have words

They usually have different copies for countries with Nazi laws and countries without.

Do you really think a liberal has thought that far ahead? They still need someone to tell them if it's ok or not

Leave nigger.

DRONALF KRUFMP

Not the same thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

These are the Germans we're talking abou, goy.

Many Call of Duty games are banned in Germany because their American versions have Nazi imagery. They've shown they'll ban games if even international copies don't meet their rules

time for planned parenthood
you have missed your period

Didn't you know? If trump gets impeached Hillary becomes president and everyone is happy again

It's still a sterilized humorous comment. Something anyone that is worried about could simply investigate/research for themselves online or in a book.