NEET here, I want to start get fit to fight in the coming race wars

NEET here, I want to start get fit to fight in the coming race wars.

I'm about to sign up for a gym, any advice bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadoom.co/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong board dummy

Keep going forever

/fit/ is where you want to be

fit are a bunch of assholes to new guys like me, I know pol guys are working out and you guys seem nicer

right

Lift weights, fuck bitches, rape nigger, Sieg heil?

>nicer
off to Sup Forums or /bant/ you faggot.

never going to make it

Fit are nice. They have a pinned thread with links. Read the links. Fix your diet fatty. There are no shortcuts. In 2 years you'll be in shape.

"Please" seek /fit/ for the answers
(see we are nice)

Definitely go to /fit/, but seriously, don't put too much faith in the gym. The gym is just a tool, it's not a solution. The solution starts with your diet, use the /fit/ sticky to figure out how many calories a day you should be consuming, and make sure to be burning more calories than you're consuming on a weekly basis (assuming you're a fat NEET, if you're a skelly, do the opposite, and bulk with lots of protein and a higher calorie diet).

Cardio is your friend. I know /fit/ will tell you that cardio kills gains, but I'd rather be able to run 10 miles ezpz than lift 800 lbs. Also, stay away from soda and other processed food, learn to cook, it's really not hard, and it's cheaper and healthier. Seriously, chicken breast is cheap as fuck, tendies are expensive.

>we're nicer than /fit/

/fit/ are bigger assholes than literal Nazis.

But in all seriousness, if you want your body to look like the nuclear codes, you need to at least lurk /fit/ and read what they have to say. Stay committed too, it's not a short process.

(You)
How did you do it?
>made me reply?

I got you boyo

Dont be a curlbro.
Do heavy deadlifts and squats.
Dont fall for SS or gomad.
Limit deads/squats to once a week.
Eat big to get big.
Eat clean to look lean.
Only supplements need are multi/whey/pwo
Lift for more than 6 months to expect progress.

Goodluck brah.

Not political
sage

/fit/ is /y/ and /lgbt/ on steroids

Gymboree

If your race is pic related do the right thing and neck yourself

If you want muscles you absolutely need the gym for heavy lifting

Fuck the gym. Just work out at home.

>DDP YOGA for cardio
>Dumbbells or Kettlebells for strength
>Buy a blender with your NEETbux to make green smoothies

best piece of advice i can give is buy the book starting strength, read it, and do it

tons of information in the book that u cant find online

Also, if you're overweight, run every day. I don't care if your first "runs" are just wheezing and going 1.75x the speed of walking, as long as you exert yourself.

The fat will melt off of you if you commit DAILY. If your legs are sore, do 50 or 100 pushups that day. If your chest is sore, do dumbbell workouts. If your arms are sore, your legs are feeling better by now, so run. If you're serious, don't have ONE rest day. Every day is workout day.

Literally

That's not what I was implying. I think people moreso have a mentality of joining a gym, going a couple times a week, and expecting to lose weight and get swole without changing anything else. If you keep drinking Mountain Dew and eating tendies when you go home after working out, then you're just not gonna get anywhere as far as overall health. You'll probably build muscle, but you'll have a serious layer of fat over it, and eventually you'll hit a wall where you can't get much healthier because you're being limited by your shitty diet.

Also, you can build serious muscle just doing pushups and situps, you don't absolutely need a gym, it just makes it WAY faster.

>go to /fit/ almost every day
>better fitness advice on Sup Forums than I've seen on /fit/ in years

Of course it's a brit. You need HEAVY lifting and to constantly increase weight each workout. Unless you want to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars get a gym membership

Learn to shoot. If it comes down to fists whites will lose. The British empire didn't spread in the stone age for a reason.

Gotcha nvm though. Until the last bit. You need to add weight everytime you work out if you want real muscles. Doing pushups at night is better than doing nothing but it won't get you jacked

No need to get fit, just buy a gun, the great equalizer.

Put on my "act right" britches realized I wasn't where I wanted to be and made a commitment to get to where I wanted to go.
seriously if you want to change go to fit and read that sticky. it is hella informative and worth your time. Eat right, work out, and get your cardio in. its a personal choice to improve yourself so no ones gonna make you do it. the "not nice" factor you get is from them to motivate you. once you see that you will see how supportive/nice they really are. its a never ending challenge, you never will be finished, and that's the point. now go to /fit/ and become better.
also this
much this!

i would recommend an stationary bike (just a regular cheap road bike with one of those things that lifts the wheels off the ground) for cardio. builds a log of strength in your core, thighs, calves, back and easy on the joints. shreds carbs too.

This looks fun too bad theres probably no places for doing that kinda stuff here

a few days after your first real workouts of certain muscle groups you will barely be able to move due to muscle stiffness. don't be a faggot and slowly skip out on gyming.

This is a /fit/ question, but I got fit so I'll give you some quickie advice that worked for me
>Diet comes first
When I first moved out, I was eating shit food but I was also taking Vyvanse so I was skinny. Eventually I moved back home, stopped taking amphetamines, and I had access to real food. I gained a little weight, but I also ended up looking about 1000x better because it was healthy food. Also had more energy. If your diet sucks, nothing else will matter, stop here, don't pass go.
>Start with something like cardio as opposed to going full "muh gainz"
Running was the easiest for me, pick something you'll enjoy. With cardio you don't really get muscular, but you'll lose fat. That's what you want. You want to burn off fat so you can rebuild it with muscle later.
>Start alternating the cardio with strength training
That's when the gym actually comes in handy. Lifting and all that jazz. Once again remember that the diet is going to be a huge factor in this; if you're not eating any protein it's not going to do you any good.
>Always remember that the only way to really lose weight is to have a caloric deficit
If you're eating more calories than you burn, you're going to stay fat, period. It's not a quick process, you're not really going to see noticeable results for a few months, just stick with it.

Seriously, lift heavy like 5/3/1 and get some legit BJJ training. And hout of rolling/grappling kills for cardio, also gets you accustomed to being physically roughed up and knowing how to defend.

Don't listen to most of these assholes.

Go to a boxing or mixed martial arts gym. Make sure you tell them you want to learn how to fight. Make sure you don't get into a mcdojo. Above all, don't be a pussy when the time comes and not fight. The only way you learn how to fight is by fighting. No amount of push-ups or bench presses replace the experience you get sparring/fighting. Half those huge body builders would get rekt to pieces
by a lanky boxer or MMArtist. Also, 2 miles a day will get you into decent shape quick. Last but not least get yourself a jump rope.

agreed Doms (delayed onset muscle soreness(for OP))sucks, but temporary. Push through it and don't cheat yourself.

tru. Lift and train your body, but learn to fight. It only teaches you how to handle yourself in one, but also gives you a good cardio workout.

I heard in the UK you can only have a gun for hunting and they lock it up at the shooting club. That sucks. You'll have to fend off niggers with a butter knife.

>recommends whey and fucking multivits (lmao) over creatine
>squats once a week.
You guys don't actually do this shit, right?

This isn't the right place for fitness advice. This isn't the right fucking website. There's no way to verify who the advice comes from, so you end up with stupid meme-tier shit like this, with no accountability behind it.

Use common sense for gods sake, find a better source of information.

I thought the soreness was because I didn't stretch/warmup properly before lifting....

thank you pol for correcting my record

You don't technically need creatine. You can eat a proper diet for muscle gain and be alright. It can be rather expensive though with maintaining calorie count.

I do use creatine cause its cheaper and i have to feed a family of six.

you should be stretching every time you work out pre and post. and if you got the Doms rubs your joints and muscles. its the build up of lactic acid that makes it generally hurt.... the massage doesn't make it go away but you get some flexibility back and slightly feel better

"/fit are bigger assholes than literal Nazis" this made me giggle XD XD

fuck you rippletits
scooby help me

Op's obviously shitposting and I'm going to bed anyway.

Nobody should be looking for fitness advice here. Don't look on /fit/ either. Go somewhere with a little more accountability. But if you're stupid enough to persist, enjoy your gomad gyno courtesy of Darwinism.

if you are doing t get women, wont work, youll end up attracting men

Don't bother with the gym yet. Do bodyweight exercises first and see if you can stick to a schedule. Do 20 pushups in the morning. 20 deep knee bends. Then 5 pullups. Then at night, do the same routine and go for a run/walk.

If you can't do that for a month, there's no reason to sign up for the gym. Test yourself, and spare yourself the money if you can't stick to the plan. Also, that routine is enough to get a sedentary unfit dude into better shape within a few months. So you might discover that you can get 70% of the way there without even needing the gym.

Never skip leg day. Get endurance up and big legs to keep you balanced.

creatine is a meme.
REAL FOOD

Find an mma gym that trains for amateur fighting (they're usually hard on people to push them to their limits, you need someone yelling at you).
Muay Thai, Boxing are your top 2 priorities. No Gi Jiu Jitsu is secondary.

Make sure you swallow at least two loads in the showers after each workout for protein.

Forgot to add: Make sure you buy wrist straps and learn to strap them yourself. Look into buying your own boxing gloves (14oz or 16 oz)

The mma gym you find should have a decent amount of trophies etc.

you made me think of this ^^

Hit the dead Lift 3 times a week. Top priority. Sets for explosion. I can imagine you learning martial arts but if you can slam a nigger you just have to get in close without getting bowed

Dont fuck around with isolation exercises starting out, get the most bang for your buck, Start with something like Stong lifts routine. Bench, Deadlift, Squat, Rows, overhead press, you should be able to find it. Watch your form you cant lift injured. DONT worry about how much you can lift at the beginning get that form down. Stick with it, its a marathon not a sprint. And ffs do some cardio you can be the strongest guy in the world but you get winded in 10 sec your junk. :) Goodluck friend

SS + GOMAD

Cardio. Zone 2. Race war is all about moving around. If you can't hike 20 miles at a brisk pace with 70lbs on your back, you won't make it.

Remember, it's not just about being strong, but being agile as well. It may be tempting to shoot for the mid 200's but realistically at about 190lbs you should have one punch knockout power, if you're a lean 190. Best to stay in that range, and work on your endurance.

>Squats and oats, squats work out most of your body, and oats are the traditional food for gains from mother Europa
>Lower faggot
>start with pullups/ muscle ups
>Leg day should begin with 10 minute cardio jog, non leg day with five minutes,your doing war stuff, stamina over gains
>Form over function, no do not look to zyzz for form, his is shit.
>If weeb or weeb accepting, read the mango mangadoom.co/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru/1
>Stop or limit HFCS consumption, that includes soda, most fruit drinks and honey. Most of that shit isn't what they really say it is, it's corn syrup flavored with advertised product.
>Real honey would harden before they can shelve it, meet up with an apiarist
> Gomad is on the right track, but make sure you know the animal that it's coming from, so meet a farmer or buy a goat. Factory farming in florida especially lead to milk containing mass amounts of puss, and extra chemicals with lower nutritional value.
>If you get a goat and the race wars go well, you have a goat that you can convert into a petting zoo
>Once your cardio is good, run around the wild with a back pack full of weights, remember roma
> hammer tire
>Hammer curls
>Hammer toss
>Indian hammer tire
>Spear throw
>Dont neglect your core
>Rest days are important, the muscle healing is what makes gains. but still ore or two a week