Why does this trigger you?

Why does this trigger you?

Blackwashing.

because the Beretta 92FS does not come in silver as standard issue

>HAHAHAHA WHITEBOI DRUMPTARDS TRIGGERED YOUMAD YOU MAD YOU MAD>!>!?!?!? HAHAHA

And marvel cant figure out why their sales are plummeting in every category except movies.

it doesn't

it also doesn't trigger my wallet

>Nigger shooting people with a handgun

this shit writes itself

they wonder where the stereotypes come from

a true hero for Sup Forums

It doesn't, it's just lame.

>This is what boring white urbanite liberals think is edgy
>They don't realize that their ideology is inculcated into the youth 24/7 from cradle to grave
>They don't realize that they are the establishment and the Man
>They don't realize that liberalism, even "radical" liberalism, is a tired 60+ year old cliche
>They actually believe that shit like this is attacking society's pre-conceived notions rather than appealing to them

They're just pretend radicals because that's what their high-school social studies teachers taught them to be. It's the ultimate irony and hilarious. I can't wait to read the next Great American Novel satirizing these people.

>silver
>beretta
What's this for? A poor member of the house of Saud who identifies as an Italian?

I really take offense to this. Why isn't CA a pansy with a big package and big dildo up his ass?
No diversity. What's wrong with you Homos?

no, makes me laugh more than anything.

>Captain America gets BLACKED
>immediately get a handgun

Because its cheesy.

KEK, burgers ain't got shit on sweeds.

Never seen or heard of it until you brought it here. Seems like youre fishing for reactions. Another attention starved leftie.

BASED KILO
A
S
E
D

K
I
L
O

I don't read comics. Don't care.

Sup Forumsmrade here. Sam has been Captain America before, as have a few others, so it doesn't bother me in principle. Captain America is an identity that other characters can take on. In this case, though, it's being poorly handled and Sam is really flat.

I did have a problem with Jane Foster becoming Thor and being called Thor. Thor is not an identity. Thor is fucking Thor. It would be like if Riri or whatever the fuck her name is took up the name of Tony Stark. Not Iron Man. Tony Stark.

>Seems like youre fishing for reactions. Another attention starved leftie.

Is this your first time posting on Sup Forums sir

>/k/ "humor"

there are no female angels mentioned anywhere in the bible...does this trigger you?

>Unzueta
Basque surname. Dropped.

It doesn't.
Comics are for the mentally infantile, sycophants and products of incest.

Tell me that she is lesbian.
She needs to be lesbian.

valiant is much better than the shit marvel pumps out

we Sup Forums now

go back to Sup Forums

I don't read comics. Never did never will. Hilarious that they're getting cucked like this, saw a Muslim Mrs. Marvel or whatever on a store shelf a while back. Don't know if that's a popular one or not but it made me cringe.
Does she hold it sideways?

it triggers muh dick

>marvel

Dance off, bro, you and me!

confirmed not huwhite

It triggers me because I grew up reading Marvel and DC comics this is just bastardization by a new generation of writers/artists.

Comics have gone to total shit.

>Captain America is an architypical hero representing the hyperatenuated values of a predominately white society, build and fostered almost exclusively by males
>Black Female Captain America represents these ideas, but is embodied in a character that, in real life, does not represent, keep, or do anything but shit all over those very values

Well, shit, why doesn't the latter resonate with people?

Is being a nigger poofter a tautolgy?

It's not "triggering" anything but a sigh from me. A reminder that marxists view art/entertainment as a propaganda tool, first and only; that they will hijack whatever you like, inject it with shit, and there's nothing you can do it about it.
It's also a reminder that in today's twisted left-wing consensus, it's "NOT OKAY" that straight white boys have a comicbook hero just for themselves. And that teens (and now even kids) are now getting targeted by liberals without a hint of shame.

Interesting, the way they always try to make it about the people they're trying to force this unwanted bullshit on.
>STOP BEING BIGOTS AND ACCEPT YOUR DEMISE YOU STUPID FUCKING GOYIM

Wtf I love le nazi man now

>they already replaced Falcon Cap
Why? Isn't War Machine a girl now too?

Red Skull has always been /ourguy/

I BET FAR RIGHT FROG CULT DID THIS

He even called out (((Magneto)))

>gun

I don't buy comics anymore for specifically this reason.

nice

OH SHIT IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKER KNOWN AS FOUR CHAN

STOP HACKING MY GOVERNMENT MISTER FOUR CHANOVICH PLEASE

doesnt need to trigger me I just refuse to buy it and the dwindling comic book economy needs every white man it can for money

If I were a shareholder in Marvel it would seriously trigger me, seeing as how the company management has lost interest in generating sales revenue.

>"Dude gonsumerism lmao xD"
>redpilled
Nah. Change that to
"A population of criminal shitskins, and jews who enable them"

Marvel is shit, thanks to god is only question of time for watch die to marvel.

I put away childish things when I became a man. As far as Marvel goes, they are fucking with established franchises, which is stupid beyond imagination. The people who want to see these things don't buy comics.

>makes nothing but compelling arguments
>b-but can't you see he's actually wrong because he's a NAZI!!!???

Who do you think he was referring to when he said (((the bankers)))?

>Indian guy

Who? Is he the new hawkeye?

They're owned by Disney.

Didn't know Vladimir Putin was a marvel hero now

based

>girl thor is so sloppy that she looks like she has a sweater tied around her waist.

Early 90's ""ATTITUDE"" characters aren't as cringy as this

Doesn't trigger me, cartoons are for kids.

FPBP

Never liked comics , I tried to read tank girl yesterday and there was just too much text and references to Anglo stuff I couldn't get

Franco-Belgian comics are elder God tier

Mangas are autism tier and just good to fap to

I will remain triggered until Captain Alex Jones issue #1776 special is in my hard.

If anything this blatant virtue signalling just hastens Marvels demise. As soon as their movies stop they are shit out of luck.

This is why I really hope the "Captain Marvel" film fails. That and because there is only one "Captain Marvel" and he had a badass tiger and fought nigger Adam

2PBP

Lack of trigger discipline
>get yer booger hook off the bang switch!
Otherwise, I give no fucks.

Someone on the Marvel writing crew must be secretly red pilled.

Tintin?

i don't know, i don't read comic by 10 year, go to Sup Forums to ask.

Hail hydra

Buck Danny is god-tier.

Well "bankers" is a bit vague, but then he destroyed his claim for redpill with shit leftie rant about muh greed bogeyman. Ayn Rand wouldn't approve

No tits so GTFO

Why did they choose that picture instead of the ugly dyke haircut version of that character?

that picture looks like a retrowave album cover. no wonder fash pol would like it

Notice Marvel isn't niggerizing their movie characters. It's one thing to ruin a comic book, it's another thing to flush $100 million down the political correctness toilet.

Tintin,asterix, gaston lagaffe , achille talon,lucky luke are top tier

Gotlib is also nice but he's a jew
Sadly all of those are hardly appreciated outside france because traduction don't do well when there's ton of plays on words

Also rahan is the best comic ever made period.

He-man early design was inspired from him

Girl Thor? Wow, you can tell what jews fear the most. The straight Nordic male repels them

it doesn't

it's annoying, because instead of actually coming up with original ideas, the writers decided LET'S MAKE 'EM AN ETHNIC and cheers and adulation washed over them and lo lazy writing was good

giving abdul a muslim spiderman fucks him over and fucks over the white kids, because the writers don't care enough about abdul to make a whole new superhero just for him and the white kids are pissed because of course spiderman isn't a fucking muslim

Movies are made for the Chinese audience, not the American one.

Nobody hates niggers like a chink

She has a great design. I like her retro look a lot. Its a shame the writers will mess up all her potential with their leftist mantras as dialogue. She could be a great character if you want to be fair about. marvel will totally screw up though.

No
I never read Marvel Comics because they always had the worst superheroes besides Spiderman and fantastic four

>But Muh movies
movie fags are cancer

This is a perfect summary.
No one cares if they make a new character, but it's when you take an existing character and modify to punish the audience. Like Principal Skinner in The Simpsons. Spider-Man is a little Jewish bitch. Thor is a Norse god. Superman is a Kryptonian. Batman is Batman (not Nightwing or anyone else)

>actually coming up with original ideas
>industry basically rehashing the same set of heroes over and over year by year
Yeah, would've been "New 2071 Captain America Neo" about upvoting selfies on Tweetbook or whatever

just one more reason not to bother with Marvel anything anymore. They took longstanding, beloved characters and changed them. Then they blamed the customers when no one like the product they were producing.

Oldfag here. You could buy comics at the local corner store where the stand was next to the candy at the checkout lane.

Now you have to go to a comic book store. Who goes out of their way to go to a comic store? I don't. And everything is a reboot or re-release (OMG new storyline issue #1 for the 99th time!)

Sold off nearly all my old comics long, long ago. The Marvel movies have been good and I'll watch them, but won't be buying any blu rays or anything like that.

Captain Marvel being a woman is not a problem. The original one died of cancer and should stay dead, and the story of a girl sidekick getting the mantle is more interesting than the story of yet another superman-like alien with superpowers. The problem is that the writers are shit at their job and can't make Carol interesting. As for the other, better Captain Marvel from DC, he is now called Shazam which is what everyone already called him anyway, no need to be mad at Marvel.

Exactly! If you need that sweet sweet nonwhite money just reboot an old character, God knows there's plenty.

Like Luke Cage is a fantastic already-existing superhero for black kids- he's got a great set of powers and a good origin story. Add HIM to the Avengers, don't take the stupid way out and make Captain America black

and it's always blacks and arabs because that's who the media cares about. like they're not going to make Superman asian, because the media doesn't give two shits about asians. see: oscars

Just stop buying American shit.

Because she isn't wiping her ads with the flag. It's a racist symbol of white heteropatriatchal oppression shitlord.

They even came for warhammer

Marvel bought the rights to the name because DC let the copyright expire after they bought Fawcett Comics to hold on to the Shazam property. Yes, his name is Shazam (my favorite character btw), he was called Captain Marvel up until...2009?
I just want to see Marvel's diversity fail. I'm tried of their movies, which are all the same

>Actually knows stuff about Marvel

Kill you're self

You'd think with a logo that evil, people would think twice about joining them.