Give me ONE reason to not fucking hate any conservative ideology!

Give me ONE reason to not fucking hate any conservative ideology!
ONE FUCKING REASON!

A

That's it?
That's all you can fucking answer, just by "A" and thinking you can get out just like that?
Like, what the fuck is the argument with your "A" since it's just a fucking "A" you fucking autistic conservativefags!
FUCKING CONSERVATIVEFAGS ARE THE BIGGEST CANCER OF THE WORLD AND IT WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU!

FUCKING

FUCKING

WOW THERE YOU GO!
"FUCKING", fucking really?
This is not an argument you morons conservativefags!

If you had to ship an important package to another country, and it absolutely positively had to be there overnight (and assuming you're in the US) would you hand you package to the US Postal Service, or would you go to UPS or FedEx?

LEAF

Read it before dismissing, nothing wrong with conservatism, it is fighting against Marxism AKA degeneracy

All leftism stems from low self esteem, you raging faggot. if you had any, you'd be conservative on most issues. Also, go fuck yourself, leaf.

This Larping on Sup Forums is fucking weird

Because love trumps hate.

You can do whatever you want faggot. You leftists are incapable of thinking for yourselves.

>any conservative ideology
literally what?

a fucking leaf, my leaf fucked friend.
your fellow anons, are all shouting it at you.
"A fucking leaf!"
can't you hear it? maybe remove your leaf shaped dick from you ear?

What is the link with the question?

"LEAF", what do you mean with "LEAF"???
Are you autistic and you put your penis into leafs?

>Thing Hitler never said

Conservatism is truly the autistic ideology in which there are a total refutation of the change in the world, it doesn't care about progress it just want to become a fucking image forever.

Nobody cares

Fuck Sherman. Faggot leaf.

Conservatism is to keep the flame of traditions alive, not worship its ashes.

He actually said that

"But you say you are conservative - eminently conservative - while we are revolutionary, destructive, or something of the sort. What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried? We stick to, contend for, the identical old policy on the point in controversy which was adopted by "our fathers who framed the Government under which we live;" while you with one accord reject, and scout, and spit upon that old policy, and insist upon substituting something new. True, you disagree among yourselves as to what that substitute shall be. You are divided on new propositions and plans, but you are unanimous in rejecting and denouncing the old policy of the fathers. Some of you are for reviving the foreign slave trade; some for a Congressional Slave-Code for the Territories; some for Congress forbidding the Territories to prohibit Slavery within their limits; some for maintaining Slavery in the Territories through the judiciary; some for the "gur-reat pur-rinciple" that "if one man would enslave another, no third man should object," fantastically called "Popular Sovereignty;" but never a man among you is in favor of federal prohibition of slavery in federal territories, according to the practice of "our fathers who framed the Government under which we live." Not one of all your various plans can show a precedent or an advocate in the century within which our Government originated. Consider, then, whether your claim of conservatism for yourselves, and your charge or destructiveness against us, are based on the most clear and stable foundations."

― Abraham Lincoln

>Conservatism is to keep the flame of traditions alive
What if I don't fucking care about tradition and I want more budget into technology and science?

Why?

LEEEEEEEEAF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why?
Because conservatism just cares about to be a picture of the past and nothing else!
You need to change, you need to grow up!

>What is the link with the question?

Answer the question. It's not a trick question. I assure you there's no aha gotcha

Low quality b8 m8 try again