Poll time

How many of you faggots have actually read the Bible? I did recently, and it sucked. Worst book ever.

strawpoll.me/12932897

Vote and post what you voted for.

ayylmao

Jesus was trying to warn us

longwinded type boring, full of jews, 7/11

You do live in Sweden so that's no surprise. Christianity is almost non-extent there except for the few that'll eventually get intoxicated by secularism.

Your country has a bishop who removed crosses from a church, and opened a Muslim prayer room. Your country also has openly atheist bishops/pastors, a lot of your self-proclaimed "Christians" are cultural Christians aka atheists or agnostics.

Sweden is exactly what Christians were warned about, in regards to Christianity being taken over by false teachings. It isn't a surprise that a Swede or any European has a negative view of Christianity. Enjoy your invetible downfall.

What book in the bible did you read?
Genesis? John?

Oy vey

I read it all. Have you?

The bible is the greatest book ever written you heathen mother fucker..figures a Swede says this

What other books have you read? What is a book you like ?

Ive read the entire bible and its a great read.

The tower of babel? What say you?

I recently read The Gulag Archipelago, it was decent.

Ordering the bible tonight. Along with the catechism of the catholic church of the council of trent. Gonna read both before I get baptized.

Shitty writing.

this is reeeaaaally autistic, it completely misinterprets the context of scripture.

Yeah because Jesus looked like a modern Talmudist Jew right?

Everything listed in that photo is fake. The Bible lays out clear instructions on how the family is to operate with the father as the patriarch and master. No where is private property rejected. If the Bible taught pacifism how come Jesus commanded his followers to carry weapons? But this is pretty typical of Swedish posters, they love homosexuality and atheism and hate God and Christianity, so it's not surprising in the least.

>Yeah because Jesus looked like a modern Talmudist Jew right?
He looked like a shitskin Jew.

hey goys! come worship the king of the jews!

be good goys and feel real guilty about what those white romans did to me, and don't forget to leave a donation for the plate, goys!

but remember (((no refunds)))!

And what evidence do you have of that? None of course.

Enjoy the invasion Sweden, I'm afraid Odinism is just not going to get the job done.

>And what evidence do you have of that? None of course.
I base my claim on Jesus being a Jew from the Middle East. He would have looked like the other Jews who were born there.

Now, what evidence do you have to prove that Jesus didn't look like a shitskin?

How is that evidence? There were and still are many different ethnic groups in that region. I could cite Revelation where it is simply stated that Jesus is white, but you don't accept the Bible as evidence do you?
And of course Jesus does not belong to a specific ethnoi. The fact that the Logos was incarnate as a specific ethnoi does not mean Logos or God is therefore that ethnoi. So even if Jesus was white skinned as the Bible clearly states that would not make God white.