Rachel Maddow is #1 in cable news

adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-monday-may-8/328808

What does it mean when the MAJORITY of the country gets their political news from a lesbian?

her political views aside, I really dont understand how people can watch her show. the first 10-20 minutes are mostly random blubber about something remotely related to the topic and the rest is mostly incoherent rambling and citing newspapers.
and then there is his horrible voice and narration style.

>the first 10-20 minutes are mostly random blubber

I actually like that, though.

She'll try to set the context (usually historical) of the main story.

It's like every show is a documentary instead of just headline after headline.

>MAJORITY of the country

You mean the rapidly shrinking minority who still watch cable news?

>What does it mean when the MAJORITY of the country gets their political news from a lesbian?
Then they're being lied to.

People still watch cable wow

no one is watching tv anymore.

>context
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

She just rambles about none related topic that fucking low IQ people like you thinks its related because she told you so

I'm too lazy to look at numbers. Is she stealing The Five and/or Anderson Cooper viewers? Her competition at 9pm is horrible. The Five is the laziest/corniest hour of live television there is. And Anderson's panel schtick is played out.

>his
How dare you misgender someone.

She's not just above them, she's #1 for all time slots.

She's #1 in cable news now.

She used to be dead last.

Reminder that ad fraud is completely out of control and will collapse the television industry within 5 years. These numbers mean nothing.

Are TV ratings verifiable in some way, or are they like (((polls)))?

And how many of those people watch her because it's funny to watch a madwoman ramble about nonsense on live TV

The Majority of the country doesnt get its news from cable TV at all.

I know, but how? As in, where are her viewers coming from? Are CNN viewers tuning in? I doubt Fox News viewers are switching over. Or is she luring in all new viewers. Orrrr are just fewer people watching Fox and CNN overall, and her viewers are loyally still following her?

Tell enough people the sweet lies they need to hear, become very popular. The right did it through the 2000s, and the left is doing it through the 2010s.

they're actually accurate, no one fucking watches tv anymore

tv ratings are tanking, maddow is just queen dyke of the sinking ship

it means the power vacuum Bill O'Reilly left was big.

I'm glad for her. I use to really like her, but around the same time The Daily Show went out of style (way before that Noah guy got into it) I stopped watching her as a manner of habit. I really liked her then and I'd probably like her now, but I just can't handle TV any more. It's good to know she's on top of the pile and now, fuck, what's his name? Chris Haynes? Fuck that wet little turd.

>get the host of the former #1 show fired
How does she do it?!?!?!

4schlongs made me haet that cunt

lol o reilly got away with so much shit because he knew how to get ratings.

>watching cable TV
>watching a show with a lesbian that doesn't involve them getting naked with other lesbians

Do people really do this?

She's actually really good.

Her show is fun.