Damn I never thought of it this way. This just makes sense. Try to refute this globelists that is if you can

Damn I never thought of it this way. This just makes sense. Try to refute this globelists that is if you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mCHG6uJH5L8?t=1m54s
newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gravity goes from the relative bottom of something and not to the center of mass

>flat earthers actually believe this

>implying there is such this as up and down in terms of outerspace and earth's relation to it

holy fuck this meme is fucking retarded i might just kill myself

Not this again

yeah i remember learning about this last year in 7th grade (yeah im gonna drop out whatcha gonna do about it fricken loser ecks dee) anyway, it was like whichever way god is facing is up and like he gets bored and shizz and spins sround in an office chair once every 6 months or whatever and seasons and shizz dude

Hmmm

underaged banned

but its not constitutionish to impress my freedom of speach

Google Eratosthenes.

This shit again

Also zozzled a little at the pic.

>the lowest point isn't external but internal

the op-shitpost was god damn insightful

Hahahahahahahaha

wtf?

GET OUT

dude its just my region ok its like islams but with me so dont be mean XDXD

Isiah 40:22 -
>It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in

The Earth is flat. It says so in The Bible. If you disagree you are a fat autistic fedora neckbeard nerd.

Me on the left

Confirmed. This is now a get thread until removed. Pour on the sage!

To post this you have to have no education in science. You must be 12.

whats a get? isnt that when you post at like 11:11 AM for example so the numbers repeat?

No it says the earth is a tent curtain

You're just bad at reading

actually all 12 year olds have to take science or trump will deport them i think so haha your rong bucko

>Flat Earth thread #37492858
Inb4 200 replies.

I want to live on that planet.

Looks pretty accurate to me

The Earth is flat, guys. Here's some exclusive NASA footage.

this guy gets it its like you people has never seen flapjacks

FTFY

Ever looked at a map? 90% of the land IS above the equator

Now I want to get a boat and sail out Bawwaabaat-Ra and all the way around to visit the Yah-Yah.

>implying gravity isn't just a theory

>clearly (pic related)
>delectably idiotic concept draws in only the most vociferous and petulant (and ignorant) retards
>normies try to help but nothing can be done
>somehow these threads get 100+ replies every time
>op gets sweet hilarious dopamine binge
>also disrupts the nwo or some shit
>the eschaton eminentizes
>ffs guise what have you done

This might be my favorite one yet. The one thing is when you draw people into this, they end up losing friends and family over it. That's kind of fucked. But it's also pretty impressive. It's nice for the enlightened opposition too, because they can obviously debunk the whole concept with ease, which might lead some flat Earth people to where this shit is supposed to lead people. Or, it will not and you will just create a problem worse than the one we're trying to fix.

But, all in all, good effort. Way to go!

>what is phenomenal language

.... Fuck

why is it that flat earthers constantly try to drag religion and god into their debates. honestly i think the flat earth shit is nothing more than an attempt to make christians/ religious people look nuts. 'hurr durr bible says circle of the earth durrr flat' 'durr corners of the earth , durrrrr flat' . if you want to use the bible as some kind of retarded flat earth proof fucking pick one. you can make a stronger argument for the universe being geocentric , there is more science and proof to suggest that than to say the earth is flat.

Praise Bob!

>implying a theory isn't a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena and is rather just whatever shit somebody comes up with on a rainy day

>implying there's a difference

>the flat earth shit is nothing more than an attempt to make christians/ religious people look nuts

See, now THAT'S a theory.

>asserting, actually

Einsteinian gravity really can't be proven OP

#staywoke

>implying an assertion was made

>implying flat earth isn't also a theory

The moon

no true scotsman. Gravity is a theory.

Exactly what I was thinking

T-they are pretending to be retards. R-right, right?

>obtuse

Sup Forums is dead

>see "plausible"

>implying you've said anything meaningful

Thinking for yourself and not believing the jew is retarded now?

How about instead of refuting you, I use your piece of shit thread to transfer images between my devices?

>asd inability to grasp subtlety detected

Here's another, forgot to save my last post!

>I'm not stupid you just don't get it because you're stupid
>no you're stupid
>no u

I was at fucking Lambert's and this retard says "if the Earth's so round what keeps the water on?" and I want to shout "GRAVITY, YOU RETARD, FUCKING GRAVITY". People say some dumb shit.

Lol, I meant sage, not save! I did sage the last one though, don't you worry!

It's complicated.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN!!

Shills want to bury the truth. The earth is flat

>bumping this thread is important for reasons
>fun is also fun

gravity is real tho. we all know it is real, even NASA knows it's real. using their own footage when they 'faked' the moon landing

youtu.be/mCHG6uJH5L8?t=1m54s

zero gravity

honestly explain that footage under the guise of the earth being flat and gravity not existing.

There is no objective "up" and "down" within the EM grid that is this reality, that shit is only applicable locally and subjectively from one's own current location.

And the centre of mass on Planet is the core, not the south pole. But you know this, obviously. Happy shitposting, virgin-kun.

Whoops, forgot the picture from my last saged post. Here it is!

>shitposters actually believe their own bait

No.

No, the phenomenon we call "gravity" is real. How it works and what it actually is, is a theory.

Ok, one more. I really appreciate you letting me sage post in your shit thread for the sole purpose of me getting these images over to my tablet, that would have taken extra steps otherwise! Also, go fuck yourself!

Gravity is a theory, but that means much more than most people think. But a flat earther could easily explain that by telling you that the actors are under water and the footage is actually slightly sped up and the whole point was to convince people of such things as "gravity" and "sphere earth" and "space moon." This is because they are trying to genocide everybody who uses the KJV by calling them thought traitors.

This is actually true. We don't actually understand how gravity WORKS. We observe it's effects, but cannot explain the mechanical reasons for said effects.

This. We've gone well beyond the "just pretending to be retarded" stage.

I believe sage doesn't work if you post an image, so you're an idiot.

I like this.

Yeah that's right, I get paid big bucks to make sure you don't find out that physics and geography are giant conspiracies to keep dumb boys like you in the dark. You totally aren't trying to shift the narrative from more important things. Enjoy this image, and saged.

*Goys not boys. Fucking Hebrew autocorrect! Also saged again.

lol this """argument""" presupposes that the sun and the planets are all spherical and that the universe itself is as we've been taught. Obviously if the earth is flat, none of that would necessarily be the case.

these are both totally valid and correct points.

i really like the idea of a flat earther saying they hoaxed that video, literally a hoax inside of a hoax.

Yes, I'm an idiot for not knowing an obscure rule on an anonymous Malaysian scat painting forum. I still got my images transferred over and pissed you off, so I would say it was worth it.

>american education

Nice try with the fish-eye lens (((NASA)))

What is up with faggots like you always appealing to irrelevant things and pretending like you're saying something meaningful from authority? Physicists and geographers don't necessarily know the earth isn't flat for any reason that isn't known by regular people who "know" the earth isn't flat.

>We don't actually understand how gravity WORKS. We observe it's effects, but cannot explain the mechanical reasons for said effects.
Yeah, they know how it works, it's a mass interacting with space / time causing distortion, the gravitational force is pulling back toward equilibrium, like an elastic band pulls back if stretched.

Yeah you are keeping people from the truth about Jesus Christ

pissed me off? idiot confirmed

That isn't knowledge, dumb bong. That is a theory. You should look up the difference between necessity and sufficiency.

How the fuck to we have satellite communication if the Earth is flat? Is it all just a big conspiracy to you? Do you even know how orbital trajectories work? Where the fuck have all those rockets we have launched gone? I still haven't gotten more than a half assed answer to these questions, so take your dumb larping friends and fuck off to /x/.

Oh yeah the "rockets" and "satellites". Have you ever been to the moon?

I don't believe the earth is flat. You should ask yourself why the very notion makes you angry. I bet the notion of "God" makes you angry too, not to conflate Him with "flat earth."

to be fair most of our global communication and data transmission is done VIA cables on the ocean floor.

newsweek.com/undersea-cables-transport-99-percent-international-communications-319072

UNDERSEA CABLES TRANSPORT 99 PERCENT OF INTERNATIONAL DATA

hurr durr the earth is flat lol

You must all be kidding, don't bring God into your inside joke. Do we need to start having IQ tests for the captcha questions?

Why does His name terrify you so?

I love God, and I think the scientific study of His creation is one of our highest callings. You tell me why the idea of flat Earth makes me angry, because it's obviously a loaded question. I just think you all are larping, and I fucking hate when larpers try to take over the narrative.

Because you do God a disservice by willingly discarding knowledge that we have worked so hard to obtain. We should be progressing, not regressing.

You also shouldn't make an idol out of man's knowledge. I agree that science isn't inherently opposed to God, but you cannot argue that the idolization of man's intellect has resulted in some sinful behavior, especially in regards to the family and children.

God gave us all the knowledge we need in one book. And then you guys say what is in this perfect book is incorrect. :/