>Be a faggot
>Lash out like an ultra faggot
Hardly a good response, buddy

yfw

It was HER turn!

Did those delegates help? You're welcome dahnald

YEP PODESTA AND THE DNC SURE ARE ABOUT TO GET BUSTED

THE FIRE RISES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busted for what? you can't seriously still believe the russia nonsense? it's been fake since day fucking one. no one presents evidence because it doesn't exist, the whole thing is just a fucking smoke screen

>MCABE HAS TIES TO HILLARY AND HER CAMPAIGN AS WELL
MCABE HAS TIES TO HILLARY AND HER CAMPAIGN AS WELL
MCABE HAS TIES TO HILLARY AND HER CAMPAIGN AS WELL

ahahaha

welcome to the new narrative folks

Trump starts locking them up

>HES ATTEMPTING A COUP! HES LOCKING UP HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HES ABOUT TO GET BUSTED!!

>Know you've been compromised
>activate death gargles

Comey knew this was coming

just got home from work and just saw the comey news. anything new since that announcement? can i get a quick rundown?

Swamp drain now

turn on CNN, the anchors are literally crying

What happened? What are you all on about? Did Trump do something good for once?

impeachment proceedings are underway, it's over

I'M SHITTING MYSELF

LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER HORSE

OH YEAH!!!!

Lmao man I cant wait for the day of rope for you guys. I will fight anyone to be the one to execute you pathetic traitors.

Trump fired Comey with a savage letter for mishandling the Hillary case..

shits about to get real... Comey was the one that stood in the way of locking her up, and is standing in the way of many of the pedo cases

Seriously, if the demoshits and CNN are throwing a fucking shit fit over this, can you imagine when charges are actually brought up against Hillary and she goes on trial??

kekaroo

Definitely lost some faith with the Syria shit, but i'm starting to remember why I voted for him recently

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>1 post by this id

D-Drumpf is finished

>thinks it is 8D chess
>gets a kike as FBI director

enjoy

Madman

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is true entertainment.
youtube.com/watch?v=ACuzzd_BZzk
>Tfw Sup Forums is somehow guilty of treason

Nice. The Orange is at least doing something right. Hope he can get Hillary (and on an optimistic note: maybe Bill too) to rot in prison.

>MFW libshits and CNN are having a fucking conniption fit over Comey when I'm just sitting here thinking how much more salt there'll be when Trump brings up charges against Hillary and she actually goes on trial.

Maybe getting fired was part of his plan?

dat mirror-like reflection tho

Have you ever seen Congressmembers, Senators, or former Presidents and their aides arrested before? It's fucking glorious watching their perp walk!

Hey, hi, no offense but if we want to know what cultists think we'll just visit your owners' website and read your opinions directly from the source. Be sure to telll tumblr or plebbit or wherever the fuck you came from that we said 'die in a fire.'

>about to get busted
>desperately cannot conjure up any evidence against Trump for over a year

Pick one

Faggot piece of shit SO MAD

ShariaBlue on literal suicide watch.

Putin believes it.

88D Chess under water Goys.

Eh....
I don't like Jones, but is a good stepping stone to understand some things. He needs to be kept on a leash sometimes.

You're done for, shills.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. "We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anythingBut none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go do wn in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump. I need to fap

I call it Tendie Tactics.
Works every time

>when trump loses
Are we in a time warp? What is the date for you? Pre november 2016?

Please guys don’t do that to me.
I can't afford hope right now.

>124872283
>I FUCKING TOLD YOU

why is this good for us?

Too late. You had your chance, now take on the hope of others.

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=OMmPqcfJelA

Jones is a complete shill.

His mission is to steer Goyim as far away from Jewish power, as possible.

That's his primary role.

Wait. Did he fire him for anti-Semitism? No? Well, then you're off-topic. Go sit down, bong.

wanted to remind people that trump is not ourguy, don't start worshipping him because he did one good thing

still don't know why it's a good thing tho

I was starting to doubt the man and then he goes and then totally reminds me on why I voted him in the first place

Holy shit liberaldit is going insane over this.

The salt is unreal.

Do this people even understand what an Impeachment even means?

He's a decent news source if you're able to filter some of his message

Yeah Goys, how is this good for us?

I guess to Goys, it's as good for us as Putin's Holocaust Denial Laws, are for Russia.

Such good Goys.

So easily led.

yet his policies are still anti zionist, and hes doing things that go against (((their))) agenda

thanks for posting words (not actions), from a headline of a MSM page, Shlomo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIBFAGGOTS ETERNALLY BTFO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NIGGERS ALWAYS LOSE THIS IS AMAZING

Dooon't worry Goys, savior Trump and Putin will protect you.

Nothing to worry about shhhhhhhhh go to sleep Goys.

Everything is fine.

We really don't have a Jew World Order already firmly in place.

Its all 4,000,000 Degree Chess.

HEY GUISE! FLOMPPFFF IS GOING TO GET BUSTID BECAUSE HES CROOKED ZLOMPFF YEAH...ahem. *clears throat*

*takes breath*

HES A PUPPPPET!!! A P-P-PUPPET I TELL YOU!!!!

HE'S A RUSSIAN SPY!!!!!

*pause*

HUH?

*pause

EVIDENCE? EVIDENCE? WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? HE DID IT!!! HE RIGGED THE ELECT-- uh.... UNHHGHH ... AAGHNN ... OMG I-I-I-I JUST CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW!!!

No you dumb fuck - Trump is now shilling for Israel. Kushner is handling him. Comey firing is all theater.

>1 Dimensional Chutes and Ladders
these people are fucking retarded, Chutes and Ladders requires there to be 2 dimensions to even function.
I would have accepted 1 dimensional boggle, even 1 dimensional Candy Land, but not Chutes and Ladders.

Fucking Putin normies are still mental slaves, who think they're so smart.

Of course Jews would have controlled opposition puppets in place for retards to eat right up.

If he's such a jew puppet then why are kikes everywhere kvetching about him preventing greater israel?

>denial of Nazi crimes
>misrepresentation of the Soviet Union's role in WW2

So they're just wanting to say fuck the Nazi's, and if you don't say fuck the Nazi's then 15 years gulag?

Vince McMahon likes big sweaty men!

Holocaust Memorial. RUSSIA.

You've been had morons, just like you're always had by their Puppets.

KLERMPFGLURGHL BTFO!!

Shadilay my melanin enriched brethren.

>1 post by this ID

Gonna have to try a little harder.

>anti zionist
like bombing syria and going after iran?

fucking idiot

Becky Second Best Girl.

Who will Hillary Clinton blame now?
Barack Obama?

Wave for the Goyim Putin.

>Ever doubting Trump

newfag, this is ancient copypasta

>1 post by this ID

way to go, Jane

> While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation...

Somebody needs to shop in tags.

time traveler here, can confirm.

It's over, Globalists. I have drank from the fountain of youth and now have the strength to stop the Psychic Pedophile Vampires once and for all.

So get this.

>In his forst 100 days of office, Trump Launches a giant tomahawk strike directly against Iran (And by proxy Russia) pissing them both off and making the world piss itself to use leverage against the president of China (our biggest obstacle to the DPRK) to ally in a fight against North Korea, who's dangerous actions then FORCES Russia, who borders it to act. Then follow this up with a god damn MOAB - the first ever used in combat. The tomahawk strike alone OBLITERATED several opponent's narratives against trump such as his "russian hacking" narrative as well as made Isreal and supporters of Isreal who were in strong support of action against Assad like him - if only temporarily. All incredibly decisive strikes and not even expensive using materials made and paid for during the BUSH ADMINISTRATION! Then he simply backs off to his cave so the people who voted for him who were upset that he did make such a dangerous play (And boy howdy did i shit myself when I watched the events play out in real time) wouldnt be able to call him a sellout.

>ULTRA Mega-hyper 8k 180fps 5D space-chess with Nazi Zombies that dance Gangnam style and dab.

Make America Fuck Yeah Again

This

fucking kek

>Allowing for the expansion of Greater Israel
>Not zionist
Don't worry though, r/the_donald loves Israel. Go to their safe space and they'll tell you it's alright.