Deus Ex is Real

>Macron is a Rothschild banker and a member of the Bildberberg Group
>The Rothschilds and Bildberg Group are part of the Illuminati
>The video game Deus Ex revealed that the Illuminati headquarters is located in a cathedral in Paris
>E-mails in the Paris level of Deus Ex mentions the use of memes by the French terrorist group Silhouette to combat the globalists
>Deus Ex was released almost 17 years ago on June 17, 2000
What does it all mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>what does it mean?

>not realizing the Jews use Occult and New Age symbolism, along with existing conspiracy theories, to hide their plans. this gives an added layer of protection to the Jew, because if you catch on, all they have to do is say "deus x? conspiracy theory? schizophrenic? LOL"
>not realizing Jews literally wait until astronomical events to fulfill key parts of their plan for the very same reason

The virus is coming, it'll be in the streets by the end of the year. All the leaders that don't bow their head will find family members getting infected, and the vaccine dangled over their head.

That's actually pretty clever if accurate. Using fiction as a smokescreen I mean.

A MYSTICAL CITY ON THE HILLS

You can try it for yourself. Maybe start with the "black cube" conspiracy is based in a reality far more grim than the conspiracy theory.

>the Illuminati
No such thing, you're a delusional schizophrenic.

Your appointment to French Presidency should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with Hollande.

DESPERATE

It's mythical city on the hills you donut.

Got you covered pham

I played skyrim for a bit. It glorifies vikings and stuff.

George Soros looks like a very touchy Grandpa.
Probably wants everyone to sit on his lap.

This is what it means but there is no way to stop it.

The Bavarian Illuminati were real and showed up when the Jesuits were banned by the Catholic Church for manipulating governments, which can be seen in the Dominus Ac Redemtor Noster.
The founder of the Jesuits was accused by the Church of being part of the Alumbrados (Illuminati) but he wasn't found guilty. Type in Alumbrados into the Catholic encyclopedia, it will come as as Illuminati.
The Jesuits are the Illuminati, they just don't need the name anymore. The Illuminati are real.

Memage aside, Deus Ex had great political commentary.

This.

holy ficky ficky best post

Sup Forums knowingly or unknowingly plays a part in this.

Wait, I have better idea.
Black. Fingerboxes.

It's not just Jews, even if yes, they are over-represented.

Anglos, Celts, Meds and Jews/Arabs are all in the Illuminati

You can call them the banking and media elite if it makes you feel better.

Like I have always though Sup Forums has functioned the way that the Wiggins used the net in Enders Game to help the Hegemon while Ender was off doing his thing. The book was written in the early 80s too long before even bbs were that influential. PKD claimed that people had approached him about planting stuff in his stories. He reported it to the FBI but everyone thinks PKD was schizophrenic so they dismiss him even though he was the father of the "matrix" in scifi and thus the redpill but he was a gnostic so it was just a repackaging.

Thanks for the red pill user

Kill all frenchies that put the puppet in office

>(((elite)))

Yes I know OSC wrote the Ender series. I was just changing subject to PKD but didnt make it clear.

soo....whats going to happen? My birthday is 23 Sep.

O, and: they're laughing at us all.

How is that quote attributed to pike when he died in 1891 ?

From a letter he wrote to Mazzini a contemporary in Italy. The masons had planned the world wars to advance their cause long before they happened.

>Came out to the EU's anthem rather than the French national anthem.
>Had his stage set up before the results even came in.
>Literally standing in front of a pyramid.
What actually happened during that "terrorist threat" that happened there before he gave his speech?

where the fuck were the bogdanoffs, where the fuck was their cell-phones?

I never asked for this