This is the President of South Korea, Moon Jae-In, bravely serving in their armed forces in his youth...

This is the President of South Korea, Moon Jae-In, bravely serving in their armed forces in his youth. He also opposes homosexuality. Meanwhile Drumpf is a draft dodging cuckold who supports faggot marriage and is a servant of Israel.

>drumpf btfo

Is thaat a space baby he is holding?

>bravely serving
military service is compulsory in SK stupid leaf

Is thaat a future for white children you're holding?

wasted get

He was in SF, was even involved in the Korean Tree / Axe incident.

Is that a space baby he is holding?

Is thaat a space baby he's holding?

Is that a space babby he is holding?

Now tell us about Trudeau

> Mexican intellectuals

We elected a cuckold who wants to restart that piece of shit Sunshine Policy that led to one of our warships being sunk and one of our islands being bombed to shit. Fuck Moon Jae in

Literally every single Korean male is forced to do at least two years of military service. It's nothing special.

But aren't you guys at least happy that Park's gone?

How hard it is to be against homosexuals in a country where every male look like a twink faggot with gay haircut and earrings ?

But in all seriousness we can't let Drumpf get a hold of the space baby

It's a good feeling that some corruption was rooted out and our constitutional process for removing a president actually worked. But it pisses me off that the conservative vote was split allowing that cuckold to ascend to office. We need the US here but he's promised to do stupid shit like dismantle THAAD. Pray for Korea.

space baby is that he holding?

You're not a real Korean just some burger cuck so no one cares about your bullshit opinion.

엿먹어라 you piece of shit gyopo. Why haven't you pitched your Korean passport in the trash

Why would you ask an American why i haven't ditched my Korean passport? I never had one. neither do you. you're just a shitposting foreigner no better than the Mexican scum we have here.

Pay the bill then gook.