Teen accused of throwing woman into pool given home detention

So the 16-year-old boy who turned himself in after throwing a 68-year-old woman into a swimming pool during a party appeared before a judge Tuesday morning.

Judge Carlos Rebollo ordered Leon Balfour to home detention until his next court appearance. Balfour must stay at home unless going to school, church or basketball practice.

So they basically gave him a slap on the wrist. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

local10.com/news/teen-accused-of-throwing-woman-into-pool-given-home-detention

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Lauderdale,_Florida#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>basketball practice

bet you anything that recruiters have an eye on that boy and "helped" him in his legal matters.

ITs not like he tortured her he throw an old bitch in a pool your gonna send him to prison for that honestly there are way worse things you could be pissed about

Agree

I wouldn't doubt that recruiters were involved in saving his ass. Funny shit is that those same thugs who threw the pool party are gonna throw another one pretty soon. This shit gotta stop

Why not?? Why let another thug go if he's not benecial to society. He's just gonna do the same shit again, or worse. You probably just some crack baby from section 8

>16-year-old boy
>Leftist politicians pushing for the voting age to drop to 16 since "people at 16 are intellectually developed to make smart choices and foresee the effects of them"
ERR

As long as he learns his lesson, that boy need Jesus

He picked her up and slammed her down onto concrete with her arms restrained, Kek literally decided whether he cracked her skull or not. Kid should be up for attempted murder charge

this idiot doesn't know that the kid hasn't been sentenced yet.

American judicial system is not that quick. If he was an adult, he would've bailed out anyway after arraignment

Fuck that nosey ass old Kathy lookin White Bitch

So she deserved to die? If she had hit her head when he dropped her, she would have drowned in that pool within seconds.

Like, into a swimming pool?
Is that a crime? Why?

>black throws a white into a pool
No big deal
>white throws a black into a pool
Suddenly it's murder

Well technically he body slammed her before he threw her in the pool.

That can kill and old person.

But she didn't. The law doesn't work on maybes and what ifs. It works on facts.

Yep, even if she didn't hit her head (which it looks like she did) she could have had spinal injuries or broken her hip. The attack was brutal, heartless nigger behavior.

Attempted murder? You're grounded! I hope that teaches you a lesson!

Didn't those white folks get 30 years to life for saying racist things and waving a confederate flag near a black pool party?

>Balfour must stay at home unless going to school, church or basketball practice.
What kind of restriction is this? He's a black youth, where else is he gonna go anyway? The library?

no i wouldnt put him in jail. i'd do worse

This. It's still battery. Although for nogs, they usually call it "aggravated assault." Not sure why but its like 94% of all A.A. convictions are blacks.

Only because they can't swim and everyone knows it, thus creating premeditation.

>So they basically gave him a slap on the wrist. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!
well he turned himself in and is still a teenager

Perhaps he would go to a pool or something?

Basically, if you live around nogs you're really taking your chances. I equate it to living in a neighborhood with scores of loose dogs roaming around uninhibited. You don't know which one might attack you, which one is friendly, and which one wants to rape you.

Or Grandmother night at a WWE event?

He's a teenager, you fuckstain. What do you expect? You can get away with anything bar murder when you're a teen.

isn't the home detention until the actual court date? while he should be in jail until then I guess we'll have to see how things play out in court

>unless going to school, church or basketball practice.
so since he a gud boi he isnt going to notice any difference right?

you do understand the old bitch, after having been slammed on the cement, could have been dazed, disoriented, or unconcous, before she was submerged in the water.. right?
She very easily could have drowned due to the fall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Lauderdale,_Florida#Demographics

>53.4% black

Don't live around niggers.

Oh I know it. Worst I've had to deal with is living in a 99% Mexican city but the cholos are easy to figure out. Either you keep you eyes down and look poorer than them, or you mad-dog them right back. Never had a fight with them. Also, if they think you're crazy then they leave you alone, not sure why.

The nigger should have been lynched before he got to court.

>what do you expect
A 16 year old to know that body slamming an old woman goes against the rules of society, and that when the rules of society are foregone by an individual that society then foregoes its rules in return.

This nig belongs in a cell.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED OP?

HE HASN'T EVEN GONE TO TRIAL YET.

IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR HIM TO BE SENTENCED FOR REAL IF HE'S EVEN FOUND GUILTY AT ALL.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS AND WANT TO OPINE ON IT WHEN REALLY YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

yeah, stupid nigger tried to pick her up. seems to lose balance and slams into the ground. instead of stopping and checking on her stupid nigger throws her in the pool. other niggers encouraged it all.
#niggers

This. It could have been a negligent homicide.

>IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR HIM TO BE SENTENCED FOR REAL IF HE'S EVEN FOUND GUILTY AT ALL.

He's probably going to be assigned some shitty public defender and will plead guilty to some lesser charge, maybe get under a year....

Unless Al Sharpton gets involved...then he'll probably turn it around on the old racist white lady who made him drop her, causing severe emotional trauma to the young future astronaut, maybe throw in some federal hate crime charges for good measure.

Tfw youre balls deep in the nigress ass and you accidentally choke her to death mid-nut...

>Also, if they think you're crazy then they leave you alone, not sure why.

Because they're cowardly faggots that don't expect anyone to actually fight back when they pull a knife on you.

Mexicans are brown niggers. They attack in packs, but are pathetic alone.

I prefer the death penalty

And because pedophilia is currenty illegal

They didn't say anything racist and they were part of a group that had like 10 different flags and the monkeys threw shit at their car. Unless I'm thinking of another bullshit case.