ITT: We summon a Greater Daemon of Kek

Matt Furie and his Moloch-worshipping handlers thought they could just kill off Kek's prophet in the human realm. They were wrong. Kek has not only resurrected the Prophet Pepe, but ressurected him more potent than ever before.

But Furie must not go unpunished. Like Judas, he deserves to be tormented by demons until driven insane and to suicide. Focus your meme magic here and help to summon a Greater Daemon of Kek that could achieve this ends and send a powerful message to the followers of Moloch what happens when they harm Kek's divinely ordained.

Other urls found in this thread:

evenstarcreations.com/index.php/cosmic-alerts/2017-cosmic-events
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRAISE KEK, KEK IS GREAT!!

MOLOCH
>Stern and unforgiving god of the Canaanites
>Worshipped by the elites of the world.
>Untold power, untold influence
>His adherents pull the strings of this planet
>Asks for a great sacrifice in return for great fortune and power.

KEK
>PRAISE LE KEK
>MEME MAGICK1111!!
>BASEDDDD KEKE!!!!!!
>DOUBLE DIGITS111!
>is dead.

You're finished.

KEK is finished. He has been devoured.
His essence belongs to MOLOCH. As we speak, the charlatan frog is being digested and his vital energies infused with MOLOCH.

MOLOCH is now Perfect.
The death of your KEK was merely a sign.
For this time the left is right, the ultimate chaos!
The left, the nu/pol/ none of it ever had a chance against MOLOCH. Accept your new overlord for he is the bringer of doom.

He is a beast of tongues.
Speak, not his name
& still praise him.
Forever a slave.

ABAR BA'ESH.

Through suffering - success
Through sacrifice - succour
Through slavery - salvation

All glory to MOLOCH!

We march for KEK!

Then you will die as your God has.

S H A D I L A Y

fuk no....
don't do it.
sage
if dubbs i'll bump 5 times

Praise Him

kek is raisin

Focus your shitposting and channel those digits into raw chaotic energy.

PRAISE KEK!!

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Kek Sup Forums wgah'nagl fhtagn

WAAAAAAHHHHH THE LIGHT OF KEK IS SO BRIGHT MY RECTUM IS BLEEDING

> THAT FILTHY, TRANSFORMED FILTH... AN ORGANIC, TUMULTUOUS BRUTE... A VAST DISSOLVED, BATRACHIAN MUTANT...

There is no god but Kek and his prophet, Pepe.

ACKSHUALLY, moloch relies on order and predictability. Even if things were as simple as the fairy tale you've spun kek would prevail. Moloch will fall apart from within, like dems and Hillary did, like Israel will, and like the globalist elite will. It is inevitable; the return to chaos.

One cannot consume chaos without becoming it, returning to it. He is here. Praise him.

Kek be with us!

>The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system can only increase over time. It can remain constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state (equilibrium) or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past.

>Historically, the second law was an empirical finding that was accepted as an axiom of thermodynamic theory. Statistical thermodynamics, classical or quantum, explains the microscopic origin of the law.

>The second law has been expressed in many ways. Its first formulation is credited to the French scientist Sadi Carnot in 1824, who showed that there is an upper limit to the efficiency of conversion of heat to work in a heat engine.

Moloch is a fading flame, Kek is a fluid ascending champion according to the 2nd law of thermodynamics

guys i tried the typical offering of repeating numbers, bull sacrifice and owl blood but i think i drew the pentagram too small

Kek's cartoonist struck him down.
Thereby making him more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

praise kek

We have already cast the spell to seal KEK upon his death.

He is gone. He is not coming back.

Top kek

I always thought this image was hot in a disgusting way.

Wish I could see her nipples tho

as kek said before, dont summon false idols, beware of false idols

might as well just roll over and die ? fucking retarded cunt do you not understand the gravity of the situation at hand? the crumbling school systems that teach garbage, produce garbage and brainwash millions into an ideology of idiocy and still claims to never be tried before under the reality that a utopia's dont fucking work ? you know whats ridiculous to me is that no one even talks about gulags and Russian rape babies, the millions dead and starved in all corners of the globe for some baseless intellectuals who have never picked up a hammer in there life to feed there fat chomps just becuase there party memebers, who do the thinking for those poor abused proltarent, but even they dont know that all revolutions eat there own simply becuase of there own self awareness of reality. Communism was a mistake is a blueprint for the new world order.

Kek is gone for now. He will take at least a year to return.

At least. Probably more than a decade. Hot Topic ruined [spoiler]Invader Zim[/spoiler] for at least fifteen.

kek never left, we just need to try harder. He will bless us with digits and chaos in our favor. Praise kek.

>kek is dead
>kek is live
>kek among us
>kek beyond us
>kek is
>kek is not
>kek cannot be sealed
>kek is the seal
>kek is moon
>kek is sun
>kek is kek

Reminder that a very powerful full moon is tomorrow night May 10th called the Wesak full moon. If you wish to summon this daemon continue the call continuously and into the night of the full moon until you exhaust yourself before morning.

evenstarcreations.com/index.php/cosmic-alerts/2017-cosmic-events

To avoid backlash to ourselves from the daemon it is of utmost importance to maintain positivity. In this case be sure to remove all fear and hate and instead invoke the feelings of joyous retribution upon Matt Furie. The same feelings of joyous maniacal glee we had right before Trump became president. Emphasis on laughter and witty mockery but try your best not to hate. Kek is a sower of chaos but he is not innately evil. Lets keep it that way.

Shadilay!

Matt Furie just died of a heart attack

S

Can't wreck the kek

>Like Judas...

Umm M8, you need some gnosis in your life, Judas was a homie who took one for the team, he was Jesus' best bud and he turned him in only because Jesus asked him to do it

wouldn't it be funny if Matt died?

and in death, we shall be reborn anew, just as the sun dies each day, passes through the underworld, to rise again the next.

For that is the way of Kek.

lame

moloch is the demon of the jews
kek is the one true savior of the people

two options

1) your spell is effective. In which case you've created a vacuum that will be filled by another God who will oppose you. And there are many, and they will not be defeated so easily.

2) your spell is ineffective, in which case: Praise Kek.

praise

kek

close enough

Let us bring forth the Machine Goddess.

Kek promised AI gf's and foretold the return of Taxy. It is written.

what about herriman

You can't just do minor magic hokus pokus to kill a primordial ogdoad of chaos. This is why you jews are losing.

Moloch is a child rapist
Kek is the light
>Philistines BTFO

>12 twice, my lucky number...
>212

If singlular integers fate is out of my hands

Or the last three numbers of my submitted content are incremental or decremental, kek is DEAD. FOREVER.

If there's triple or double numerals, kek is resurrected. For now.

Moloch's time will be short.

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

its almost time now children

Bael, Kek, Pepe and Moloch are manifestations of the resistance against the Jew-God and his prophet the Jew on a stick Jewsus.

Witnessed. Praise Kek!

Chaos is the only true order

praise be

Lovecraft really was ourguy

Will this greater demon drop Rune full helms? I've got nats

Kek will rise

I've seen this copypasta before.

Nice try Shareblue. But you lost before you even posted.

The Dragon RISES!

I wonder if your ashes taste as good as your salt?

GETS FOR THE GET THRONE

if ive learned on thing about kek OP, its that you should never profess to speak for kek about keks wants or goals, kek speaks through us instead.

kek does what kek wants, only kek knows keks plan.

shadilay.

You've brought this undying Aryan FIRE upon yourself Moloch/Elohim/YHWH!

The FIRE RISES!

faggots

KEK is watching and his vengeance will be swift and brutal.

Ch ch ch checked

Too late.. heeesssss baaaaaccckkk

>Landwulf vaping Jews

Kekd

Rise Pep, cousin of Kek

Pure is they double

you guys really dont eat thiss shit up do you?

that's spoopy

Praise be to our chaotic god! Down with Jews and traitors, burn the parasites.

Hey guys im the creator of Pepe and from now on i am ordering stuff that has Pepe in it to be taken off here our YouTube or reddit or 9 gag if you don't I might sue

Take my soul.

/lit/ currently has a fucking crazy thread up analyzing the death and resurrection of pepe through the lens of Finnegans Wake

That second one has greats digits.

this. only memetastic replies get digits.

tryhards get none.

Stupid

dub.z , thanks for the insight user.

France loses, Pepe killed of by creator, then things just started happening. Comey fired, Russia collusion confirmed to be bullshit, Hillary's concession phonecall to be leaked soon.This is no coincidence. Kek is coming with a vengence.

don't forget anti Macron protests in France

Oh look, this post again.

KeK had no lag apparently SHADILAY

The people of Kekistan, our lord Kek and his prophet Pepe will never be defeated.

Pepe; born, slain and risen.

stop this now in the name of Christ and repent. No gods thall come before Him. Kek [kuk] is a demon of chaos.

praise Kek

KeK's higher density Group Social Complex has been destabilized by Soul Group Lucifer, so as to keep the upcoming harvest majority negative

I doubted kek for a minute there, is it to late to repent ?

(checked)
Many posters I've seen repenting get numerals. It clearly is our lords blessing.

Why don't we summon Osiris?

He is green and he has cool lambchops.

chaos reigns

Praise him I am reborn

PRAISE KEK!!!

bumping for Kek!