Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

>Are blacks smarter than whites?
No

research says otherwise

holy shit.

REJOICE WHITE MEN BEND YOUR KNEE TO OUR RACIAL SUPERIORS. THE NATURAL MASTER OF THE WHITE RACE. HAIL AND BEHOLD THE NEW KANGZ.

Chess, that would be it. Chess is smarter then them all!

Yes. Africans with the background, resources, and support to come to the west to be educated are smarter than the average white. That's all the research the article is citing actually says. It's basically just pointing out that wealthy successful people from good backgrounds are smarter than the average Joe.

I'm not understanding what they're getting at with all the linguistic and language stuff.

It's generally agreed that the most viable IQ tests involve pattern recognition, which transcends languages.

(((research)))

The entirety of human history has my back

>Measuring intelligence by level of education and structured upbringing

Guess I'm a retard for being a homeless teen

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

of course. here's a pic to share to all your facebook friends to show that black people are much smarter than white people

We're talking about averages here. On average, people who are more successful in life tend to be more intelligent than people who are less successful in life.

>The top 20% of blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites
Wait.. So... 20% of the black population is smarter than 50% of the white population?
Doesn't that mean 80% of the black population is dumber than 50% of the white population?

This happened to be on my desktop.

Niggers can't even live like humans and they're supposed to be smarter

Are you the same retard from Brazil that posted all the blacked pictures earlier?

Because it's still irking me that the football team one was so 100% false that it included a news story that was never published by anyone, anywhere

How to measure intelligence and separate from wisdom (Wisdom = doing the things to be successful)

I'm a drug addict user, my teachers used to tell me how smart I was, oh user you did physics and chemistry in highschool oh user why are you reading those philosophy books come hang with us

Kill myself

'no'

It says "Africa".

Yes, blacks are so much smarter than whites, that's why blacks never invented civilization on their own and why Africa is a rape-festering shithole, because Africans are just so superior.

Real life says no.

>Research by (((((((who))))))))
Ill let history speak for itself.
I know your a brazil nigger, but you're still a dumb nigger too.
>Brazil = nigger

no, you're just reading it like a racist

intelligence is your ability to adapt
wisdom is the experience you've gained

You mean ((((brazil user))))?
>History tells the truth, research by (((nigger lovers)))) isnt to be counted

well done, you aren't as dumb as a nigger.

My grandpa used to tell me that blacks are only a few hundred years out of the jungle.

Your grandpa was a smart man.
>Giant toddlers

If nigs are so smart then why do they have yo spend every second of their short lives convincing us they are smart?

PFFFFT HAHAHAHHAHDUAHSUDHAUSDHAJDHAKJDHAUHUEHUHEUHEUAJWFHUEHA

woops meant to quote

Intelligence means you could clone yourself.
Wisdom means you know you shouldn't.

I don't support slavery but the fact that people don't realize colonialism was overall a good thing for the general welfare of people in the world bothers me. The best way to lift an impoverished pre-industrial country out of poverty is foreign investments (as in businesses and job creation, not gibs)

No

if that seriously happened (ruled over by blacks), it would honestly be reversed in about 24 hours

Statistics also show white racists have below average IQs. Sort of ironic, huh?

obviously it is africa that is the major source of brain power in the work force, and not asia, india, or western civilization. because science says so

This can't be fucking real. It's almost as if there's a strong wind current that constantly flows in that direction, which has been regularly used by sailing ships and hurricanes

So basically the smartest and most capable outliers from a low-IQ population self-select to come to the U.S., an immigration barrier that weeds out the unmotivated and less capable, and this somehow means blacks are smarter than whites.
Nice try, (((researchers.))) But political correctness has no place in science.

>it's a blogpost edition

affirmative action says blacks are handicapped

Of the 2, which created the most powerful empire on earth and which are still living in fucking dirt huts on their own continent.....niggers as a race are fucking stupid.....

wel y da wnd do dat wite boi?
u raciss shieeeet

I would have to say mmmmmmmmmmmmm... no. But that's just based on my observations.

>people who are more successful in life tend to be more intelligent
Now comes the hard part, where the OP convinces us that Africa is more successful than Europe