THIS TWEET ISNT REAL
>THIS TWEET ISNT REAL

What a piece of shit

kill niggers

>no link to original
>no archive link
nah fuck you man

Yes it is.

it's fake but accurate, he literally demands other people pay for his lack of self control

Yeah it is. He deleted it once people called him out on it

Roll to kill him next week

Dude no one cares, he's gonna die anyway. Video games are for losers. Ignore him, cut him off his income and he'll just eat himself to death and not cost us.

Good enough
twitter.com/nakidape/status/839544069021806592?lang=en

No it's not. It's fake. These threads are only made here to make Sup Forums look bad.

He reminds me of Hillary Clinton in several ways.

>Good enough
Nah not even close.

I make 29k/year and I can't afford healthcare. So it's entirely plausible that he really can't. You never know what else he's paying - student loans? Credit card debt? Rent? Child support?

That's not good enough. Why wouldn't OP just put this in the thread instead of a fake tweet then?

>implying this is somehow abnormal behavior that never occurs
Fat people who demand others take care of them deserve the gas chamber.

>muh PR
Fuck off shill.

If he saved the 100k he spends on junk food he could save enough for health care, hell he wouldnt even need health care to begin with!

OP here. Well this has been gay. Fooled once again by trollfags.

Show me the archive or shut the fuck up.

All these shills trying to defend this fat fuck
What are they trying to hide?

>Muh fake tweets
"Hey guys, check out my reliable source that doesn't exist!"
Then post proof when it happens or you just look like a dumbass.

>child support

this nigger hasn't seen his penis since 1988

this fucking guy is a cuck his wife is getting fucked by a nigger also just hear this guy talk he is a progressive cuck why defend him?

>that British documentary show about the fat fuck trying to lose weight.
How over weight are you two?
Fat people don't deserve any medical benefits at all. Boogie is a stupid leftists faggot that I hope dies from a heart attack. Prove me wrong.
>Hey guys, just ignore having a discussion about fat fuck leeches screwing you out of money so they can shove another big mac down their face.

Also post proof that this thread is meant to make Sup Forums look stupid.

Or has ever happened in the past.

You're proof enough.

Yeah, I always thought he made money, why would he beg?

>I have no argument
Show me proof of shills using threads like these to potray Sup Forums as dumb and I will believe you.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG4StOKFw7M

You are trying way too hard way too late.

keep in mind his twitch.tv donations. the whale is swimming in money

I mean he'll be dead soon

And here I am, Eastern European sutdentshit, paying slowly for the fixing of my teeth.

Dumped 130 euros to remove two wisdom ones from my jaw yesterday. Was comfy and shit and now here I am, barely slept, my whole face is in pain, shitposting in Sup Forums and not eating anything cause the blood won't stop flowing, it just won't stop flowing. Was fed all the rules, but I still am not knowing,..

I'll go kill myself... But first, gonna gather the snow from outside and put it near my former teeth.

You look like a retard and discredit yourself by posting and replying to this shit. Post the truth with a source or fuck off to Sup Forums

I remember hearing that some ex-professional wrestler like HHH or something literally offered to train him to lose weight, and to live with him as a 24/7 trainer and dietician, and boogie said no because it would be too hard to do exercise.

It was at that moment that ALL possible hope for him ever having redemption was lost forever.

>estimated yearly earnings
>20k - 400k

Exact science

Don't kill urself quite yet.

When the west collapses under its own degeneracy and islam we need foot soldiers in the slavi union.

How does this fat pile of shit have 4m subscribers?

Years of making fencing-sitting fallacious golden mean videos about whatever video game drama of the month it is. It's like crack for self-important """""centrist""""" redditors who need to know what to think so they won't be like all those idiots who feel too strongly about anything.

diamond dallas page