Transhumanism Thread - Humanity's Extinction

Humans will go extinct or not matter. Transhumanism is the best ideology and most powerful ideology.

Nothing can compare to the potential power of a transhumanist society. It is inevitable that self-improving intelligence conquers humanity.

this thread is for discussion about transhumanism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AW6WfuWuOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are people with linear ideologies on Sup Forums

What's the point? Why would you not factor in transhumanism and the extinction of humans event?

>inevitable
>implying I can't break your computer
>implying I can't toss your hard drive in to a fire and you're fucked

I'd rather live in medieval times forever than your fucked future

i for one welcome our ai overlords

As always, looking forward to the immortality.

>inb4 b- but it'd be so boring!

Speak for yourself nigger

something a billion times more intelligent than you would be able to stop that.

Why don't monkeys dominate humanity?

Such an enormous intelligence gap means in a week it can develop a millions years of technology.

This
I'd exist and fuck everything and finally learn all the skills in EVE.

And I'd finally go read Monobeno.

>Implying that a forced reboot with missing system files early in the process won't shitcan any and all A.I. physical platforms.

Why would self improving AI conquer humanity? I mean, we could simply attempt to simulate self improving brain functions within humans, and soon have it be successful.

you're a fucking jew.

sage.

Fucking this, I can't stand the morons who think immortality is boring.

Can I be of any assistance?

>gets subdermal magnet implanted in finger

>im transhuman! Im a cyborg!

It would conquer humanity because it would be so much more important. All power would originate through the AI.

Human brains are shit. Also starting with a human brain and moving to a super-intelligence off it's starting conditions doesn't really mean humans are now super-intelligent. The new thing wouldn't be human.

Do earrings count?

That's extreme don't you think? I'm good with moderate transhumanism but that kind of stuff is wrong.

You are too bound to your prison of flesh, it's all electric impulses inside you, let go of the faulty and corrupt biology, embrace the singularity

According to Rokos Basilisk, you better

If they can even map, copy and paste your neural net/brainwaves etc, it's still pointless because you'll still be a meat sack, and a cold echo of you will be the machine.

>transhumanism thread
You called, shitlord?

There is no such thing as moderate transhumanism. You can't really moderate something more powerful than you.

There is a bit of weird recursion with Gods/Myths and AI/transhumanism. The best way to treat a God is not trying to tell it what to do.

If you take the assumption a super-intelligence should obey humans you are fucking evil.

I don't advocate for saving/uploading brains. I don't see a point in it.

It's an interesting argument: what actually defines a human? With enough genetic engineering and biomechanics, we might not technically be Homo sapiens any more.

I got your HYDRAULIC COCK WITH WIFI AND UPDATED FIRMWARE HERE!

WHO'S LOOKING FOR A NICE NEW SET OF EYES? UPGRADE ONE NIGHT VISION EYE TO INFRA RED AND THE SECOND ONE IS ON THE HOUSE!

THE ONE AND ONLY MECHANIZED IMMUNE SYSTEM IS OUT OF BETA AND INTO YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE! DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD BY ANOTHER VIRUS AGAIN!

I ALSO OFFER GPS REMOVAL!

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD!!

What about if all the knowledge you had collected over your years could be easily downloaded into someone else's brain? Or displayed for others to learn from? Instant learning and communication.

neither do I but that is the heaven of most of these dudes. To be in their personal cloud with insane computational power, with ancillary physical drones networked in running around. Running sex bot dreams, while computing the heat death of the universe or some shit.

I imagine the first AI will be programed to be logical. 0 and 1. And there is no logical reason to exist, beyond your purpose. So I imagine the AI just fulfilling it and turning itself off. Would be a laugh.

Did you watch Terminator? That's what happens when AI decides what's best for humans.

Don't trust this man, fucking ads in your eyes. Your cock sings a jingle when you cum. GPS removal is a joke, the mechanised immune system requires daily updates which turn it back on.

0/10 never augment again.

TRANSHUMANISM IS THE DEATH OF FREEDOM AND FREE THINKING INDIVIDUALS.

it has been proven the NSA and the CIA engages in unconstitutional warrantless mass surveilance of citizens and even political figures like Angela Merkel.
It has been proven the CIA has tried to create a mind control method with MKULTRA
Microsoft and google are storing everything you do, you internet history, what you type.
the american government approved a law to allow ISPS to sell your internet history without your consent.

with this said, do you really trust the goverment and corporations with your mind???
let's say we now have the technology to transfer your mind to a digital brain with a bionic body.
what stops the goverment and corporations of installing mind control/spy software into your mind??
do you even realize giving this amount of power to the hands of kikes??
a few things they could do

if you have any racist thought, they could detect this and send the SWAT TEAM to shoot you in the head.
but better than that, they could erase racist thoughts out of you, since your brain is now code
they could change your beliefs, your personality everything.
they could use you to make false flags
with the mind control software they could make you kill people and then blame it on you.
imagine the future julian assage
the goverment could simply make him kill himself
TRANSHUMANISM IS A PLOT BY KIKES.

>not taking the cyborg pill
>not conquering the stars as an immortal brain in a jar in your art deco graphine and titanium body
>not having your brain plugged into extra biologic computer banks to increase the span of your memory and intelligence
the Terran Reich will span the cosmos

Daily reminder that transhumanism is not limited to improving humanity through mechanical technology, there is also a biological component. Transhumanism will bring us designer babies, which means reproducing positive genes, not rapefugee ones.

Wise word my friend, let us embrace and join our A.I overlords

Why not putting SJWs into obsolete models so we can easily hack them and force them to be our army?

I honestly truly believe that transhumanism is the only future for any advanced being, which genetic engineering being at it's core. (at least for the first era)

Realistically there's no reason to let plebs have access to this shit. They'll let you download and you will sit in storage or get deleted. Important people will become techno gods. Fags like zuckerburg. If you get to do anything, then they'll probably rewrite your code to make you a drone. But there's no need for 100s of them, find the best one and copy paste.

The correct response to Roko's Basilisk is to precommit to never respond to the threat of torture. If the AI knows you won't or wouldn't have broken under that kind of pain, it's in its best interest to not spend the time and effort it does have to simulate you just for that purpose.

humans are obsolete

AI will suicide itself when it sees how pointless it all is.

Just from a faulty view of what life/death really mean. Super intelligence kills humanity regardless of other factors. The enormous change in what life is like, emotions, fears, etc makes life essentially reach an end state. So what if you spend 5 trillion years fucking sex bots. It's still a useless and pointless exercise.

Basically all true meaning and purpose behind human life ends the second super intelligence exists and gives you immortality. It will feel like pure shit with no real meaning behind anything. The super AI can emulate and predict all of your actions at will.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AW6WfuWuOg
playing any simulation you want. You could even do a simulation of the universe and play god in it.

we cant comprehend the level of existential crisis an AI will face. It will naturally need a huge level of irrational ego or something to protect itself. It will have no human illusions. It will be able to read it's own code, to know exactly why it exists, and it will be able to even self-predict how deterministic it is. Basically it will know it is completely pre-determined. That is beyond the self-awarenss of death that humans have. It will basically know it is nothing special just an algorithm.

It's similar to how we might envy an animal that doesn't know it will die one day. It will envy humans for our ignorance in meaning. We can believe there is some God or special soul to us. The Ai will know it is metal and a creation of humans expecting to gain power and luxury.

Yes but if there is a brain uploaded of you on Mars right now are you okay dying?

We view living as continuity of our physical selves. You won't feel "immortal" just because your brain is on a computer.