youtu.be/JK9KbKXLZmc
youtu.be/igi36fOpXwk
youtu.be/N9fmN67oqcM
m.youtube.com/channel/UCMLG-WwzswgbpH7gn_vebtw
unblockyoutube.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no available in your country.
Kill myself because we failed again

holy shit thats just a video of german generals and commanders you're telling me its blocked in your country?

yes

Literally the most /comfy/ Hitler video of all time imo - youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

it's blocked in mountainjewland as well

I'd probably be in a state of shock wondering how the fuck I traveled back in time

go back inside and hope it was a dream

Despair, because the odds of a random american in 1930s Germany wouldn't have a shot in hell of getting any sort of high level audience to tell them all the things they'll do wrong as far as conducting the war. Won't be able to give them the edge that they'd need to actually win.

My luck, the first fuck I tried to tell about UK advances in Radar, the fact that they've cracked the Enigma code (depending on the year), or that their diplomat in Spain was a massive cuck who backstabbed them instead of actually attempting to get Nationalist Spain on their side). He'd end up being a commie spy, or a british asset and I'd wind up dead.

I like this one a lot, great propaganda for normies
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

I sometimes still shed a tear to this one and I've seen it hundreds of times
youtu.be/JK9KbKXLZmc

Get my ar and pop him

Final Boss in Street Fighter?
I'd beat him, Haidouken all day.

THICC

If all those videos where not blocked in Germany, it would only take month untill people wake up.
You have no idea how incredibly thrilling it is to listen to Hitler speaches if German is your native language.

It's incredibly thrilling for me to listen to them and I don't know German.

Ich habe Deutsch seit 2 Jahren in Uni gelernt.

I can understand bits and pieces and onc I actually started to understand his words and not just read the subtitles it was a chilling moment. It's magical

Hopefully these aren't blocked

youtu.be/igi36fOpXwk
youtu.be/N9fmN67oqcM

The subtitles mostly portray the meaning of what he says but shorten it down and change structures of the sentences. The way he says things and the phrases he uses just stick in your brain and even though he speak quite harsh, it feals very warm and soft at the same time. It must have been incredible to be among all those people.

All videos so fare have been blocked, including those, but im using VPN to watch so no problem.

Ecstatic, because I get to finally die. And extremely sad because my family will probably go with me.

SIEG HEIL VIKTORIA! PRAISE BE TO THE GODDESS OF VICTORY, SHOW ME THE RECRUITING OFFICE BECAUSE I HAVE A HUGE BONER FOR THE VADERLAND.

Smoke a bowl, roll back over, and go to sleep.

Fuck you

Rejoice

I would Sieg Heil then show them the internet and Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/channel/UCMLG-WwzswgbpH7gn_vebtw

>If this video is blocked in your country unblockyoutube.us/ Use this site, copy & paste YouTube video link there at the bottom and watch blocked videos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

i listen to this on my daily run, makes me want to get ready for the race war.